Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEDS move in on rancher - Remove Cattle

acidhead

Can't believe some people still support him, even after a ton of facts came out...Delusional at the least, insane at best.

And you still will, eve after this:

From The Times' Adam Nagourney:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Read more: http://www.businessi...4#ixzz2zpyo9yvY

He "often wondered?" Clearly not too much going on in that head of his. Probably took him 10 years just to make sense of what the gov. was trying to tell him in the first place.

Him: "I often wonder if I think about wondering too much, than wonder if I think too much about wondering about things and stuff that I think and wonder about."

Can't believe some people still support him, even after a ton of facts came out...Delusional at the least, insane at best.

And you still will, eve after this:

From The Times' Adam Nagourney:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Read more: http://www.businessi...4#ixzz2zpyo9yvY

Heard him talk about this yesterday. Its basicaly a out right lie. Same as the "tons of info" main stream has feed us on Bundy and this whole situation.

Heard him talk about this yesterday. Its basicaly a out right lie. Same as the "tons of info" main stream has feed us on Bundy and this whole situation.

So, when I hear him say it himself, it is a lie?

I almost feel sorry for you.

I did not use " main stream " media for my sources. I used facts. I see you have not read this entire thread.

Glenn Beck is "mainstream" these days?

I thought he was a petty demagogue who is actively allergic to facts and even he is leery about Bundy.

Glenn Beck is "mainstream" these days?

I thought he was a petty demagogue who is actively allergic to facts and even he is leery about Bundy.

Glenn Beck is in the entertainmant business. He'll say whatever brings him the best ratings.

• Like 1

So, when I hear him say it himself, it is a lie?

I almost feel sorry for you.

I did not use " main stream " media for my sources. I used facts. I see you have not read this entire thread.

You heard no such thing.

While some are urging Bundy’s supporters to distance themselves from his sentiments, the reality is the mainstream media is attempting yet another sneaky psy-op geared to further demonize the rancher and is relying on its favorite propaganda tactic: painting the opposition as racist.

Cliven Bundy appeared on the Thursday edition of the Alex Jones Show to clarify his remarks, which he said were taken out of context. He told Jones that he was concerned about the freedoms of all people, not just black people, and expressed his belief that everyone was becoming slaves to the federal government.

Alex further highlighted the absurdity of the media’s label, as Bundy’s remarks clearly state he is concerned for the welfare of young black men who are being jailed at an alarming rate and the black babies being killed en masse, which the media somehow thinks is racist.

It’s not surprising that one of the first newspapers to run with the Bundy-racist angle was the New York Times, one of the federal government’s most notorious propaganda arms.

http://www.infowars.com/cliven-bundy-responds-to-new-york-times-racism-report/

The federal government claims to own near 90% of Nevada, and people think a rancher not paying them for land they should have nothing to do to begin with is the problem. Even when its been found that they have wanted him off the land for years, for reasons having nothing to do with taxes, or turtles. Interestingly enough, Bundy said he'd have no problem paying, if it was a state tax.

You heard no such thing.

Edit to apologize. He did say it exactly how it was quoted. He denied yesterday he ever used the words picking cotton. He definitly is showing his age

Edit to apologize. He did say it exactly how it was quoted. He denied yesterday he ever used the words picking cotton. He definitly is showing his age

He is suffering from a classic case of dementia

He's doing something that has been going on for generations without any problem. If the Feds decide tomorrow that they want you to stop something that you have been doing to make a LIVING will you be so sanguine about it then?

Well,certainly not, because as is emerging neither he nor his family has owned the farm for generations but for a little more than a generation and since then the "horrible guvmint" is trying to get the grazing fees (that BTW, all his neighbors also have to pay).

and none of it matters, he can be the biggest liar, and rasict, it still makes no difference in this case. all that matters, he owes money to feds.

how long has the farm itself been there??

and none of it matters, he can be the biggest liar, and rasict, it still makes no difference in this case. all that matters, he owes money to feds.

how long has the farm itself been there??

What is a matter of record is that neither the former owners nor Bundy started to graze cattle on public land until 1954, which is one year earlier then the first time the grazing fees were tried to be cashed by the BLM.

reigan signed EO 12548 in 1986, before that there was no grazing fees. Western Livestock Grazing Survey was conducted in 1966. so what fees did they try to collect in 1953?????

reigan signed EO 12548 in 1986, before that there was no grazing fees. Western Livestock Grazing Survey was conducted in 1966. so what fees did they try to collect in 1953?????

Well, that is what the LA Times seez, don't ask me.

Public Land usage patents (and fees for these patents) are used in the US of A since March 4th 1788, and its legality has been upheld through various lawsuits ranging from WRIGHT v. MATTISON (1856) to SUMMA CORP v. CALIFORNIA STATE EX REL. LANDS COM'N (1984) by the SC... regardless what fees Reagan decided to slap on it additionally.

Edited by questionmark

I'm wondering if I can buy some cattle and put it on the land with my brand. Hell I always wanted a ranch. Ill pay the fee too. What do you bet someone will stop me or kill my cows.

I'm wondering if I can buy some cattle and put it on the land with my brand. Hell I always wanted a ranch. Ill pay the fee too. What do you bet someone will stop me or kill my cows.

Well, no, as long as you pay the fees nobody will kill your cows...provided that you are able to obtain a permit. Even public land is not endless and in good areas there are more takers than offered land.

The stories I read were his father started grazing in 1954 and he didn't start having to have a permit until 1973 and that he had this permit from 1973 to 1993 when in that year they reduced his allowable head count down to 150 cows. That is when he quit renewing his grazing permit and just started grazing his cattle for free and ignored the 150 head limit. When they started the roundup it was estimated he had around 900 cattle out on the land and about 150-200 new calfs being born each year, many of the cattle hadn't even been branded that had been born over the years out there. He just pretty much quit managing his cattle but yet still claimed all the cattle as his, even the unbranded ones.

Well, no, as long as you pay the fees nobody will kill your cows...provided that you are able to obtain a permit. Even public land is not endless and in good areas there are more takers than offered land.

Actually you wouldn't even have to buy the cows as there are plenty of unbranded ones already out there thanks to Bundy. All you would need to do is come up with a brand that isn't already in use in Nevada and record that brand with Nevada and put it on any unbranded cattle and its yours. Brands are what prove ownership of cattle.

• Like 1

The stories I read were his father started grazing in 1954 and he didn't start having to have a permit until 1973 and that he had this permit from 1973 to 1993 when in that year they reduced his allowable head count down to 150 cows. That is when he quit renewing his grazing permit and just started grazing his cattle for free and ignored the 150 head limit. When they started the roundup it was estimated he had around 900 cattle out on the land and about 150-200 new calfs being born each year, many of the cattle hadn't even been branded that had been born over the years out there. He just pretty much quit managing his cattle but yet still claimed all the cattle as his, even the unbranded ones.

seems that rustling is no bidness no more... else somebody would have taken care real fast of the unbranded ones...