Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'God' sues Equifax

questionmark

BROOKLYN, N.Y., April 11 (UPI) -- Even God has credit rating problems.

A Brooklyn man is suing Equifax for reporting that he has no financial history because the credit-reporting agency’s system won’t recognize his first name.

God Gazarov was named after his grandfather.

Read more

God can't sue anyone...after all where in Heaven is God going to find a lawyer? <That was a lawyer joke courtesy of my cousin (who happens to be a lawyer!).

• Like 3

God can't sue anyone...after all where in Heaven is God going to find a lawyer? <That was a lawyer joke courtesy of my cousin (who happens to be a lawyer!).

My mothers father (who also was a lawyer) had a better one. The old lawyer gives his practice to his son, and a week later the son comes in and seez :"Hey dad, remember that 20 year old case of the heifer of Farmer Brown? It took me only 3 hours to settle it."

The father turns green and screams: "You idiot, I paid your way through Harvard with that!!!"

• Like 4

Then there's the old one about the three professionals sitting in a bar having a few beers... An Engineer, An Architect and a Lawyer... They were debating who's profession was the oldest...

The Engineer took a drink and said: "Engineering is obviously the oldest profession. After all God had to create the Universe and make it work."

The Architect shook his head... "No Archetecture is the oldest. Before God could create the Universe he had to plan it, draw it out. With out plans there would only have been chaos."

The lawyer took a long drink and smiled. "Where do you think the chaos came from."...

• Like 5

Several years ago I was watching a History Channel show (back when they actually had shows about history)... They were showing an ancient Greek shrine that someone was excavating... This shrine was

one where the worshippers would take bits of broken pottery, or small objects like that and write curses on them, then cast the curse into the shrines well - thereby cursing their "victim"... The Archeaologist

was smiling saying that after translating over 10,000 curses, 75% were against lawyers... (or the ancient Greek equivalent)...

• Like 4

For God's sake it's his name.

• Like 1