Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video of Angel spirits in my flat..

Anton25

Hi I was trying to communicate with my angel and started seeing what looked like a small dragon fly flying round my room it dissappeared I thanked my angel for letting me know she's with me. I then asked for her to do it again on camera this time I seem a light shoot across the screen.. I'm used to actually seeing spirits in human form but this is cool.. Here's the proof watch the right top side of the screen the first 7 secs. http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLE4B93Kudx_MCessXpXBklg&v=iC-JPOHvEIA

I see a very brief lens flare at 0.04. You can tell it's a flare as it happens just as the light enters the field of view, and the movement is exactly the opposite to the camera's movement.

Looks and quacks like a duck, I'm afraid.

• Like 7

But the 'flare' only happened the first time. Subsequent pans don't include a flare going in either direction depending on which way he pans.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=LLE4B93Kudx_MCessXpXBklg&v=iC-JPOHvEIA&app[/media]

Keep trying Anton25. You may be the one to blow things wide open with the right shot.

But the 'flare' only happened the first time. Subsequent pans don't include a flare going in either direction depending on which way he pans.

Lens flares are entirely dependent on the camera angle and the *exact* position of the light source casuing the flare. To get that same flare, you would have to have the camera in EXACTLY the same position, at EXACTLY the same angle, and take EXACTLY the same sequence. If it is angled differently, then the flare may not appear at all, be lost in other glare, or be a completely different shape and size.

Like I said, that one appeared at the right time, and moved in synch with the camera. Quack.

Second one looks just like a bug or dust mote. I'll wait on the human shaped ones from a better camera..

An Iphone in 'vertical' mode is almost the worst possible recording device for this, btw.

Added PS - I may sound like a party-pooping naysayer, but seriously - using a low quality camera shooting into a bright light from a dark area? You WILL get these effects.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

Ill tip my hat to you for being willing to take the advice of using a camera but the one you just posted looks more like a reflection of something moving.

Given that theres no a window visible in your shot, I assume theres a window behind you?

• Like 3

The window is behind me with the curtains closed

Orb seen twice in the last one make sure you watch it on a big screen

Anton25, I believe there is a setting in your settings control panel to enable videos to appear either as links (like yours) or embed (as mine.) Let me check... No, not that I could now find. I thought I remembered setting something to embed vids but if so, I lost where I did that. Ask at the help desk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj5yIRXEqak&app

I see it twice, once at the start and again near the end. Can you confirm no insects are around?

Edited by AZDZ

Anton25, I believe there is a setting in your settings control panel to enable videos to appear either as links (like yours) or embed (as mine.) Let me check... No, not that I could now find. I thought I remembered setting something to embed vids but if so, I lost where I did that. Ask at the help desk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj5yIRXEqak&app

I see it twice, once at the start and again near the end. Can you confirm no insects are around?

okay thanx ill look I to that.. There's no insects around and now I recorded it I'm seeing orbs flying around telling them to stop lol

Im still saying reflection just because the light seems to bend around the objects they touch like....light doesn

• Like 1

Real ghosts dude I see them with my eyes there's not gonna be reflections when it's dark curtains closed.. The light moves and has trails..

Uh-oh, :o may have opened a door you cannot close. :cry:

maybe but I have angels around me that i have had contact with when my psychic abilities were alive. They will protect me. Plus I'm used to paranormal activity.. I seen a blind swinging back and forth before with energy behind it energy that looks like the light in the first video but bigger and heat wave looking energy in it. I put my hand on it as it swung back and forth up and down slowly. Also I've had real poltergeist while having astral projection.. They won't touch me or take it too far with a haunting. :)

Fascinating...I actually have a friend who can create them at will..unbelievable huh? I might have a photo....

It's an orb. The definition of an orb is dust, reflection, bug, or lens flare.

• Like 5

maybe but I have angels around me that i have had contact with when my psychic abilities were alive. They will protect me. Plus I'm used to paranormal activity.. I seen a blind swinging back and forth before with energy behind it energy that looks like the light in the first video but bigger and heat wave looking energy in it. I put my hand on it as it swung back and forth up and down slowly. Also I've had real poltergeist while having astral projection.. They won't touch me or take it too far with a haunting. :)

That's a relief. So long as you're okay. Ok, so how bout some more great vids... Will they obey commands, ask one to do a flip. lol

Real ghosts dude I see them with my eyes there's not gonna be reflections when it's dark curtains closed.. The light moves and has trails..

We'll simply have to disagree.

• Like 1

Fascinating...I actually have a friend who can create them at will..unbelievable huh? I might have a photo....

hey what do u mean create them at will. Are you on about poltergeist..if you are its possible to trigger them off at will. Explain please

Hi I was trying to communicate with my angel and started seeing what looked like a small dragon fly flying round my room it dissappeared I thanked my angel for letting me know she's with me. I then asked for her to do it again on camera this time I seem a light shoot across the screen.. I'm used to actually seeing spirits in human form but this is cool.. Here's the proof watch the right top side of the screen the first 7 secs. http://m.youtube.com...g&v=iC-JPOHvEIA

Hi Anton.

I too have tried to get a spirit in human form on one of my photos. Its hard! I had the figure there but when I took its photo it appeared as a spirit ball (orb) in my photo. ***sighs thou some here said it was dust***

What seems to be easier to get photos of, if you know ones who can do this extremely well at will, is astral projectors standing in human astral projection form.

I once saw a photo from someone who is in a same occultic group as Im in (we were all going throu each others strange photos at the time sharing) and this person had one of his 2 very experienced astral projector friends who arranged to go out of body and stand in front of his camera while he took a photo. He managed to get an incredible shot of these two. I did have a photo I took of his photo along with others I'd tried to photo on that day (my copies werent all that great being photos of photos) but I think I gave it away to some researcher or something and had planned to take some more photos off from my negatives.

There was some amazing photos there that day. My group gone to a trip to Egypt and the Great Pyramid of Giza (I couldnt go as I couldnt afford it) and they had been granted special permission to hold a private meditation in the Kings Chamber I think it was. The photos they took right after the meditation are very strange, the group members went all see throu and one can see the heiroglyphics of the pyramids walls throu them in the photos. They also had photos of some energy stuff we do (where our merkarba fields appeared in photos) etc

The weird photo I have which isnt of just orbs is a copy (a proper copy) of child who had some kind of entity attachment who I got asked to help one time. She has a strange aura around her in the photo.

Edited by sea-dove

I really want a human figure or something moving on video for you peeps

Ooh, a human figure - even better!

I figured out how to embed vids manually, find the aqua square box to your left of the pull down tab for "Font". Click it and select "media" from the pull down tab inside, paste in the page URL then, "Okay" Or just type it in. The correct coding should look like this:

[media=]URL[/media]

Edited by AZDZ

Hi I was trying to communicate with my angel and started seeing what looked like a small dragon fly flying round my room it disappeared

That's my dragon. His name is Jim, and he flew away last month. He likes eggs.

• Like 2

Dunno if I'm looking at the right bit, but all I saw were 'orbs'. aka dust. If it is a guardian angel then that's cool that you have a guardian angel.