Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video of Angel spirits in my flat..

Anton25

Gee it's too bad you couldn't get a clip of the little dragon that flew around your room. Now that would have been something!

He's just camera shy, like bigfoot.
  • Like 2

Decided to watch the video's the OP shared and then decided to read all the comments and I have to admit, I'm rather disappointed in what I've seen posted on here. I took a rather long break from UM as I got sick of arguing the same exact topics, trying to educate and help progress this community so we could become united in actually studying the field(s) we're all here for and have an interest in. I came back a few months ago, and much to my dismay, this community hasn't progressed in the least bit. Actually, I believe it's digressed quite a bit. Case-in-point, these video's and the comments.

I can understand someone new to the paranormal world, or not interested in it at all, and not understanding what he/she just captured on their video camera which led to them coming here to post their video/pictures in hopes of receiving some answers. Unfortunately, I see the same "blind-faith" uneducated hogwash mentality is running rampant here. That same mentality that absolutely WILL NOT allow the others here whom ARE educated and experts even in the fields of optics, videography/photography, psychology, etc etc. to try and show them the error in their thoughts, and/or educate them in the issues of what has came up in their "evidence."

Sorry, rant over, just disappointed. . . . .

• Like 2

I suggest asking "IT" more questions/requests and then catching it on film to see what happens and then we can discuss the possibilities. :D

Edited by Laurent

Decided to watch the video's the OP shared and then decided to read all the comments and I have to admit, I'm rather disappointed in what I've seen posted on here. I took a rather long break from UM as I got sick of arguing the same exact topics, trying to educate and help progress this community so we could become united in actually studying the field(s) we're all here for and have an interest in. I came back a few months ago, and much to my dismay, this community hasn't progressed in the least bit. Actually, I believe it's digressed quite a bit. Case-in-point, these video's and the comments.

I can understand someone new to the paranormal world, or not interested in it at all, and not understanding what he/she just captured on their video camera which led to them coming here to post their video/pictures in hopes of receiving some answers. Unfortunately, I see the same "blind-faith" uneducated hogwash mentality is running rampant here. That same mentality that absolutely WILL NOT allow the others here whom ARE educated and experts even in the fields of optics, videography/photography, psychology, etc etc. to try and show them the error in their thoughts, and/or educate them in the issues of what has came up in their "evidence."

Sorry, rant over, just disappointed. . . . .

I know what you mean. I believe in ghost as I have had encounters with them. A lot in here do not believe in them as they obviously have not had encounters with paranormal activities. But then again I do not believe everything I see on you tube either as there are a lot of people who fake stuff. And It gets tiring to try and debunk the countless videos separating what could be real, and what might be real, and what is obviously pure crap.

It is our job to try and debunk something to prove it is a camera optical effect, camera strap, bugs, etc or maybe outright fakes by proven it's a ghost app etc..

I came on here with one of my ghost stories, of something that was seen by many people, and got ridiculed. And this was in the 80's and I was unsure if I was having my leg pulled by the guy who told me about it, but sure enough I did see it. And I didn't have a camera. Maybe someday I'll go back there with a camera and video recorder and get the thing. Even when I told people where it was and to go and look for themselves, someone who lives there ( I don't) discounted the story because they had never heard of it. Well that's just too bad. All they had to do was go there, and chances are they might have seen it.

I admit I like being skeptical to try and break things down, like some people who come in here with tales of werewolves etc, and page 3 contradicts page 7 or page 11, and you nail them with their bad stories and poor memories of what they wrote previous.

Nothing wrong with being skeptical.

It's just the outright ridicule that I hate.

• Like 1