Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My first experience Alien Abduction

Future Dreamer

dont worry, the good news is Ryleh just proved that first sentence for you with his post just before this one.

I actually believe you had this experience although I dont think it was physical but in a state of sleep.

The reason for my particular line of questioning was to do with the curtains. Any 'passing through' sensation would have began with you passing through the curtain not the window. The curtain would have prevented you from seeing outside, although I undersatnd the light shone through the curtain but the 'brightness would have increased significantly once passed the curtain.

maybe worth reading more about varying states of sleep and experiences that are had in this state.

but hey, what do I know maybe it was ET :)

I have many strange sleeping paterns also such as future dreaming and lucid dreaming and you might be right.

I also thought about the curtains and it made no sense because the light shined through black, but it does not change my feeling.

Still i really felt it and somehow it felt like abduction maybe because it was against my own will.

As i mentioned above by the idea of sweetpumper the glass could also be the feeling leaving my own body in an out of body experience and i never thought about that before.

I'm happy to read all of your ideas because i find it very interesting and i am very open for ideas and not close minded like the people making fun of it.

I have many strange sleeping paterns also such as future dreaming and lucid dreaming and you might be right.

I also thought about the curtains and it made no sense because the light shined through black, but it does not change my feeling.

Still i really felt it and somehow it felt like abduction maybe because it was against my own will.

As i mentioned above by the idea of sweetpumper the glass could also be the feeling leaving my own body in an out of body experience and i never thought about that before.

I'm happy to read all of your ideas because i find it very interesting and i am very open for ideas and not close minded like the people making fun of it.

good luck, I hope you find the answers you seak

• Like 1

bar a comment from toast, who stated he didnt believe his story, who else wasnt taking him seriously?

qxcontinuum
I think he is telling the truth and had this experience, granted I dont think it was ET, but how does that make him fair game for ridicule?
Whether you think it's ridicule or not, my explanation is no less plausible than the other ones here.

bar a comment from toast, who stated he didnt believe his story, who else wasnt taking him seriously?

I think he is telling the truth and had this experience, granted I dont think it was ET, but how does that make him fair game for ridicule?

as for being quick......not as quick as you..obviously. The speed at which you dismiss and ridicule is unbeatable.

True but i meant Toast and Qxcontinuum.

And i totally agree i'm just a normal person with an unexplainable experience that's where this forum is for right.

The experience i had when i were young now when i grow up i finally express it and i like to hear ideas and thoughts about it, as i thought it might be the right time and place :tu:

qxcontinuum

Whether you think it's ridicule or not, my explanation is no less plausible than the other ones here.

As i said im very open for thoughts and ideas from everyone as long it all comes in peace :yes:

qxcontinuum

ok fair enough (even though his comments are open to interpretation, i will say you are right to save a ding dong for pages...and then have Q come and prove me wrong anyways)

So Ryleh you think that your explanation of

''Maybe HAARP interfered with the LHC which produced a time warp back to when you were young and hurled you into alternate universe

is just as plausible as lucid dreaming? ok I wont bother trying to talk you out of that one...believe it if you must

just to be clear are you suggesting that your post wasnt 'ridicule' then? rather than saying think what I will, come on confirm you were serious and not ridiculing!

Edited by quillius
  • Like 2

Have you looked at Gilafer's thread?

Yes but there are 1377 posts ^^ Can you specify me what to look at?

I read his experience and it is sort like untill the part he saw everything happened.

But though i find it very interesting.

Yes but there are 1377 posts ^^ Can you specify me what to look at?

I read his experience and it is sort like untill the part he saw everything happened.

But though i find it very interesting.

I just wanted to see if there were any parallels to yours. I can't specify anything as I don't want to trudge through the 1377 posts either. :D

When you say this: "When i was young i have been abducted by Aliens. I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light".

I think you sort of answered your own question, you dont know what it was, you didn't see any aliens or ufo, heard nothing etc etc. The description could even sound like an out of the body experience. Or a near death experience... "going towards the light" etc

I read about out of body experience and it's very interesting.

But i notice that in most case people can see their own body in my case i didn't but the experience look very simulair.

The passing through the window might have been the feeling of leaving my body and that also explains a lot, thanks for your ideas!

Pardon me because some people making fun of it while i am very serious.

I know it's a weird experience but that's why i'm posting it on unexplained mystery forum.

Happens all the time here. Most forum users are either limited by either orthodox science or orthodox religion. Sometimes it's difficult to discern which it is but the end result of blanket denial is very much the same.

Both are totally inadequate to explain these curious phenomena.

Please tell us more about your experiences.

• Like 1

True but i meant Toast and Qxcontinuum.

And i totally agree i'm just a normal person with an unexplainable experience that's where this forum is for right.

The experience i had when i were young now when i grow up i finally express it and i like to hear ideas and thoughts about it, as i thought it might be the right time and place :tu:

People can get a little rough in the ET/UFO forum. I think there is another section called Sightings/Reports/Experiences where the moderating of hostile opinions is more rigorous.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Happens all the time here. Most forum users are either limited by either orthodox science or orthodox religion. Sometimes it's difficult to discern which it is but the end result of blanket denial is very much the same.

Both are totally inadequate to explain these curious phenomena.

Please tell us more about your experiences.

I didn't thought about that but now that makes sense to me.

Thanks, other experiences i have i did make a post here

People can get a little rough in the ET/UFO forum. I think there is another section called Sightings/Reports/Experiences where the moderating of hostile opinions is more rigorous.

Yes might be the wrong forum, then i know for next time if necessary, thanks :)

Yes might be the wrong forum, then i know for next time if necessary, thanks :)

It's not wrong. You will just need to learn when to ignore and dismiss certain commenters and their repetitious posts, which will usually include some sort of put-down.

• Like 1

Most forum users are either limited by either orthodox science or orthodox religion.

Statler-and-Waldorf-New-Muppet-Movie_zps857c0bb9.jpg

• Like 1

It's not wrong. You will just need to learn when to ignore and dismiss certain commenters and their repetitious posts, which will usually include some sort of put-down.

Yeah. It is not so much that people need to post elsewhere, but that historically, they should expect more rough treatment in the ET forums. More skepticism or cynicism.

• Like 1