Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The blood moon is not scary! It's wonderful!

LostSouls7

So since all this blood moon nonsense popped up you bet people are talking about the end of the world.

Have we not learned from 2012 the movie? and Harold camping

all this end of the world stuff is for the money! and to keep you in fear and control.

Fear is the path to the darkside the wise Yoda once again.

So There will be four so called blood moons within the next two years?

So Jesus will come back 4 times?

Also the sun turning black as sathcloth.... happened many many times.

It's called an eclipse...

i'm not alarmed or scared.

I feel wonderful and nothing but magical love in my soul..

and it can't be defeated by doom and gloom words written

thank you!!!

During the next blood moon..

i will drink bloody marys... while lighting candles.. and singing songs..

as well as saying incantations under the moon..

and guess what!? the world will not END!

this is only the start baby!!

Have parties under the bloody moon! Don't fear it!!!

Blessings to you!

Edited by LostSouls7
  • Like 3

It was just another full eclipse...full eclipse are always that way...from orange to red...depending how much crap is in the earth's stratosphere at the time.

I think they're pretty neat myself.

I think part of the hoopla and need to call it a "blood moon" has to do with it happening during the time of Passover.

But we can see it was just another eclipse...nothing happened...just as I expected. If Israel had chosen to make some military or political statement...it would have been planned to take place on this day...not because OF this day...if that made any sense at all.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

Being in Vietnam I was not able to see this one, but I do remember a moon eclipse where the mood turned blood red in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, a few years ago. I watched it for several hours out on the beach and was surprised so few were out there with me.

It isn't quite as spectacular as a sun eclipse, but it was interesting: I wouldn't call it "beautiful."

• Like 2

Well its something new and different....

but nothing to fear...

but all those nutty christian websites...

are screaming end of the world!!!

here we go... 2012~! Mayan Calenders.. Harold Campings math!!!

be afraid very afraid !!!

and put some MONEY in out contribution box...

so you will be SAVED.. cause GOD needs money baby! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 2

People love doom...it's always a hit topic to sell something to some fool out there....

Some of the conspiracy sites were full of "blood moon doom"...it was pretty funny. Now if the moon were to just suddenly turn red and it NOT be an eclipse...then I might be a little concerned!

• Like 1

Last night's total lunar eclipse was awesome! The totality was from around 12:05-1:45AM Pacific time. The moon was covered in beautiful brown, yellow, orange and esp. "blood" red colors. My wife and I stayed up late to watch the eclipse. I seen lunar eclipses in my life, esp. one when I was 13 (Nov. 1993) the moon went pitch black for a few minutes! The next total lunar eclipse is Oct. 8th...this one has limited visibility for the Americas.

• Like 1

people love to write fear and doom.it's sad.

Now don't get me wrong I love horror movies and books..

but for fun.

But anything telling people they are all going to die..

unless they contribute... or buy their books..

are all scams! like 2012 people.. etc etc..

I don't get the point of scary movies; why should I pay to have my blood pressure elevated when it is already too high?

• Like 1

people love to write fear and doom.it's sad.

Now don't get me wrong I love horror movies and books..

but for fun.

But anything telling people they are all going to die..

unless they contribute... or buy their books..

are all scams! like 2012 people.. etc etc..

The verse in the bible says nothing specific about a blood moon signalling the end of the world. In fact the bible never actually states the world will end - just the opposite, actually. It's people with little or no knowledge of scripture who are trying to sensationalize that cause the problems. What the scripture says is that before the "Day of the Lord" the sun will be blackened and the moon will be as blood. If this means that those two events (solar and lunar eclipse) are to happen during the run up to the DotL then these signs could be significant. But the DotL is a time of such horrific catastrophe that such signs will be just a barely noticed distraction from the other fears and woes that will be occurring. It will be the worst time since mankind has inhabited the planet. People who attempt to use such info to scare or make money should be shunned fervently.
  • Like 3

i dont think those events could be very significant....

i mean FOUR blood moons...

if the scripture read.. the moon shall magically turn into blood four times...

then you shall die....

I just think back then they had solar eclipses and blood moons...

and they are trying to scare people...

they said... put money in the contribution box..

or die on the night of the blood moon!!!

I found it to be scary, sorry.

i didn't since there are going to be 2 this year..

and 2 next year...

nothing special... the bible talks about ONE blood moon..

OH and there have been many blood moons in the past..

the world never ended...thank you

• Like 2

Maybe grab a science book and you can join the 21st century.

• Like 2

Cloud cover where I was, dammmm....I love this sort of thing, especially the colours...if I could only see them.....but then again. if your all struck blind before the triffids start walking, you all will be fodder......

• Like 1

Maybe grab a science book and you can join the 21st century.

Kay, grab a book, grab a book... got it, I just grabbed a bible!

Hey wait, you said science book! Okay I just grabbed a

scientology handbook! Okay, I'm still scared! Blood means means end of the world!

I stayed up to watch it. To me, it was beautiful. I've always been fascinated with this sorta thing. When I was a kid I used to live out in the country with my parents. At night, you could see stars as far as the eye could see. I'd sit on the hood of my parents car and lay back against the windshield and gaze for hours on end. It's pretty awesome.

• Like 1

All this "Prophecy" talk is rubbish. Has one ever come to fruition? I think not, all bulls#it if you ask me.

Its just the moon with the earths shadow falling across its surface. It is nice, I guess, but scary? Nuh-uh.

Sadly it appears it is going to take another several thousand years before more of these superstitions fade away until they are nothing more than quaint curiosities that people smile lightly at.

Edited by Ryu

All the blood moons are happening during jewish holidays.All four.And in the past there has been big changes that seem to coincide with these event's. And as far as not thinking anything about it,it has only happened 3 times in the last 500 years.And in each event Isreal,the jews,have been the people that have seen many huge events at these time's. Just because nothing happened right away,does not mean that nothing will happen.There is Four of them...we will see.

I think the stats are interesting. I think the odds of each of these eclispses falling on Jewish holidays are astronomical. And I think that it all means very little unles we humans make it mean something.

Why be scared or afraid? I had to ask...

Not to "toot my own horn here" but considering mathematics is the "Universal language" And using the recordings of human history, I missed 2013 by just 11 days...Now, I'd surely not make any man-made prediction, but it took one human's death and I missed it by 11 days. Now on top of this, we have the tetrad of "blood moons"...

Read over this article and see if you can catch the numbers used...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/469228/Four-blood-moons-Does-alignment-of-Mars-Earth-and-Sun-mean-the-end-of-the-world-is-nigh

• Like 1

The bible says the last day will come like a thief in the night.. we will all see doom one day and probably and hopefully before the sun, the earth or the moon. I agree with Lost Souls. Its fun and cool!

So, your making it sound like "god" is only watching out for the jews. What about the rest of the world? I guess he doesnt give a crap about the rest of us.