Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The blood moon is not scary! It's wonderful!

LostSouls7

"Every time this has happened in the last 500 years, it has coincided with tragedy for the Jewish people followed by triumph. And once again, for Israel, the timing of this Tetrad (four blood moons) is remarkable," he said.

But how many tragedies and triumphs have the Jewish people had without their being blood moons? Just another case of people seeing what they want to see imo.

Edited by Cryptid_Control
  • Like 1

This seems to consider it in quite a reasonable fashion. As it says,

contrary to what Biltz and Hagee imply, past blood moon tetrads did not neatly coincide with the events they mention. For example, the Alhambra Decree came down in 1492 but the blood moons happened a year after that. The tetrad near the state of Israel's 1948 independence occurred in 1949-1950, one and two years after the event.

Third, other tetrads happened throughout history, but there were no major events affecting Jews at those times, reflecting inconsistency, at the least.

Fourth, two of the most significant catastrophes for Jews had no tetrad activity at all: thedestruction of the Jerusalem temple in 70 A.D. by Roman legions, leading to the deaths of 1 million Jews; and the 20th century Holocaust, which resulted in the deaths of more than 6 million Jews.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Blood moon update.

The next one is to happen on 4/4/15 during the Jewish feast of Passover.

• Like 1

Blood moon update.

The next one is to happen on 4/4/15 during the Jewish feast of Passover.

http://earthsky.org/tonight/shortest-total-lunar-eclipse-of-the-century-on-april-4-2015#UTC

Eclipse times for for North American time zones.

Eastern Daylight Time (April 4, 2015)

Partial umbral eclipse begins: 6:16 a.m. EDT

Moon sets before start of total eclipse

Central Daylight Time (April 4, 2015)

Partial umbral eclipse begins: 5:16 a.m. CDT

Total eclipse begins: 6:58 a.m. CDT

Greatest eclipse: 7:00 a.m. CDT

Total eclipse ends: 7:03 a.m. CDT

Moon may set before start of total eclipse

Mountain Daylight Time (April 4, 2015)

Partial umbral eclipse begins: 4:16 a.m. MDT

Total eclipse begins: 5:58 a.m. MDT

Greatest eclipse: 6:00 a.m. MDT

Total eclipse ends: 6:03 a.m. MDT

Partial umbral eclipse ends: 7:45 a.m. MDT

Moon sets before end of partial umbral eclipse

Pacific Daylight Time (April 4, 2015)

Partial umbral eclipse begins: 3:16 a.m. PDT

Total eclipse begins: 4:58 a.m. PDT

Greatest eclipse: 5:00 a.m. PDT

Total eclipse ends: 5:03 a.m. PDT

Partial umbral eclipse ends: 6:45 a.m. PDT

Moon may set before end of partial umbral eclipse

Alaskan Daylight Time (April 4, 2015)

Partial umbral eclipse begins: 2:16 a.m. AKDT

Total eclipse begins: 3:58 a.m. AKDT

Greatest eclipse: 4:00 a.m. AKDT

Total eclipse ends: 4:03 a.m. AKDT

Partial umbral eclipse ends: 5:45 a.m. AKDT

Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (April 4, 2015)

Partial umbral eclipse begins: 12:16 a.m. HAST

Total eclipse begins: 1:58 a.m. HAST

Greatest eclipse: 2:00 a.m. HAST

Total eclipse ends: 2:03 a.m. HAST

Partial umbral eclipse ends: 3:45 a.m. HAST

• Like 1

All an eclipse is, is one object in space getting in a position so as to cast its shadow on us, or to get into our shadow. It gets colorful because of atmospheric conditions that are readily understood. The real mystery to me is why the full moon looks so much bigger when it is near the horizon than when it is higher in the sky.

It is interesting that a few of those who still hold the old superstitious religious notions also credit magical or prophetic links to these and other events, even though it is obvious enough there is not any physical connection. If God wants to tell us what is going to happen, why doesn't he just do it and not engage in all the mumbo-jumbo. Looks to me like fortune tellers making income for themselves.

I'm truly shocked to learn that there are still people who think that eclipses are anything other than the sun, moon, and Earth aligning in uncommon ways. They're not mystical, they don't predict anything. We can calculate every eclipse from now until the end of time, because it is so formulaic.

The point about the Tetrads is that significant world events have occurred.

As has been pointed out over and over which apparently, those posting here aren't interested in learning.

Here is a 6+ minute video. (If you can spare the time).

Excuse me, but, the prior event in 2008 saw the stock market crash which set things off, and effected financial markets globally..

Just before that though there was a sudden spike in Oil prices, and my place of employment folded because of both situations occuring.

Oh, that was, "wonderful".

Check out this page which, seems, was published just prior to the financial chaos which ensued in 2008.

http://watchfortheda...ad20142015.html

Edited by Holographic60

I watched the eclipse last night. Here in Vietnam it fizzed. No red moon (happens only at totality) -- just the moon shrinking down to a crescent. We must have been just outside the totality zone. I guess that's good in that no one here was exposed to whatever horrible things a red moon causes. Sheesh.

There was a layer of grey clouds hiding my view of the moon last night…The only show that I had on the 4th of April was from a snake (10 hours prior to the blood moon) which regurgitated its dinner near my back door…Poor little froggy all slimy and limp, from a snakes belly he did slink.