Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost caught on police cam

SpiritWriter

Here is Screen shots of this blurry video.

30b0kna.png

3355hle.png

2s5xs1v.png

1zq7mlh.png

10fvpd1.png

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

Spiritwriter, why did you tag this as "alien video" when your title says ghost?

• Like 2

Spiritwriter, why did you tag this as "alien video" when your title says ghost?

because the lady at the end said she thought it was an alien

• Like 2

Cooool!, the shadow is obviously the dead ghost!

Should sue the copper for corpus deadimus or sumtin.....so now we know bikes don't turn into ghosts, well that blows Ghost rider away doesn't it...oh no...he's got a Demon bike.

But I love this vid....

BUSTED!!!!!!

No one, and as far as I know ( brother in law is a cop, I asked him ) those dash cams do not zoom. Like a gopro mounted on a helmet.

Good job...... :tu::clap:

edit :

There are dash cams that zoom with a remote.

:w00t:

I guess we are still left with the fact there must have been someone else in the vehicle to instigate the zoom though.

(glad you left the emoticon clapping in there and just put a line through the rest :tu: )

Here is Screen shots of this blurry video

1zq7mlh.png

I think the object is a kind of tarpaulin that was moved across the street by the wind. The flat

and bright object in the pic and the fact that they didn`t found "someone" indicate this.

• Like 3

I think the object is a kind of tarpaulin that was moved across the street by the wind. The flat

and bright object in the pic and the fact that they didn`t found "someone" indicate this.

I quite like this idea and seems plausible.....the only problem with it is whythe officer who walked passed the 'white thingy' didnt put the obvious two and two together and seems to just walk passed it.

This goes back to the thread about a photo of an old lady watching people working on the roof. Lack of information with Blind assumptions and expectations of people to jump into the freezing hold river of "Real Paranormal"

That was a great pic. :)

• Like 1

I wonder if someone got killed on that road? Could be a residual haunting.

Or some idiot crossing a busy road not paying attention to the traffic and almost getting run over by a cop as a result.
  • Like 3

I quite like this idea and seems plausible.....the only problem with it is whythe officer who walked passed the 'white thingy' didnt put the obvious two and two together and seems to just walk passed it.

If you watch the video and stop at 1:06 into the video, you will see the person is laying on the floor (Pictures in next post has the circles), The cop walks past the person but looked at it but the cam zooms in, Please note the person on the floor is moving it's legs and the image is little more sharper detail for a second.

No its not plausible at all. The cop would have definitely seen a person lying on the floor, it is something else.

This goes back to the thread about a photo of an old lady watching people working on the roof. Lack of information with Blind assumptions and expectations of people to jump into the freezing hold river of "Real Paranormal"

you could easily prove if that lady was a ghost or human, all you have to do is find out where she lives and take a copy of the picture to them, or get their email or phone number and ask if the lady was alive or dead... simple

:D

but instead you assume she's alive

:innocent::whistle::alien::clap:

Edited by SpiritWriter

sorry for teasing

1. There is no location

2. There is no date on the cam.

3. There is no continued recording after the camera started zooming in. The guy glances at the white object but looks around, I hate edited videos, what happened AFTER?

4. There is no voice recording of what the police officer is reporting.

5. After reviewing the tape, I can say that it is not a person since the car drives over it's "Head". It most likely a tarp or something else, no way it is an alien,

6. It is crap quality video, You might as well stick your head in a bucket of pudding and try to see if you see the bottom of the bucket.

7. You can't say that lack of evidence makes it more legitimate, it's the opposite. Look at the show "Lost tapes", so many "found tapes" and they were heavily implying it was legitimate, only to be found to be staged. Like that lady, i could go in my parents or inlaws, grab a random photo and make similar claims that a person is dead.

8. I have contact the youtube owner and requested where she got the video from in hope to get the original video (maybe better quality and have sound)

• Like 2

(Pretend i quoted the above).

i am in agreement with Mr. Topp on this'un.

Edited by MisterSuperGod
  • Like 2

Here is Screen shots of this blurry video.

3355hle.png

2s5xs1v.png

Thanks to Mr Topp for the vid caps ~

Funny no one mentioned anything about the shadows of this 'ghost' ~

by best estimates ~ anyone care to hazard a guess on the proportional size / dimensions of this apparition ?

~

• Like 1

I wonder if someone got killed on that road? Could be a residual haunting.

Wait... What? How did you come to this conclusion from a hoaxed video?? Or rather, why would an educated person such as yourself come to the conclusion that a fictional occurrence like a "residual haunting" be the cause? :no::cry:

Reason for edit- Forgot frowns/emoticons.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal
  • Like 1

Wait... What? How did you come to this conclusion from a hoaxed video?? Or rather, why would an educated person such as yourself come to the conclusion that a fictional occurrence like a "residual haunting" be the cause? :no::cry:

Reason for edit- Forgot frowns/emoticons.

If it's a hoax, then it's a hoax. But there's little reason in debating why it could be a residual haunting, if you have already made up your mind that spirits don't exist.

Funny no one mentioned anything about the shadows of this 'ghost' ~

Yeah, a ghost that casts a good shadow is somewhat of a mystery.....

• Like 2

My opinion is that this story, like so many others, has too many people both running to conclusions of "real" and "hoax".

My gut feeling is that the video is real and not a hoax in that it probably came from the dashcam of a police car, but it's just video footage of something mundane being misreported as something paranormal, and it's just a pedestrian almost getting hit by a cop car. It's nighttime, the video camera is crap quality, as per crappy old camcorders the dynamic range is horrible hence the over exposed foreground objects like the "ghost" lit up by car headlight and the lack of detail in the background, etc. etc.

IMHO: It's just poor quality footage of some twit crossing a busy road and almost getting hit by a cop car. Nothing to see here folks.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

If it's a hoax, then it's a hoax. But there's little reason in debating why it could be a residual haunting, if you have already made up your mind that spirits don't exist.

The reason I was surprised someone would come up with a "residual haunting" as a LOGICAL explanation for anything is because I deal in science fact, not science fiction. And the reason I come here is to not only help educate, help people with genuine concerns get the professional help they need, and to investigate with educated people on all this "Evidence" in order to provide rational, logical and FACTUAL conclusions. NOT to throw around terms, and classify events with science fiction terms and believe that as fact. That's simply insane.

I also see that you are new around here, so I shall chalk it up to this... Cheers friend..

Edited by ColoradoParanormal
  • Like 1