Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guy Speaks Many Alien Languages

That is so 2008.

• Like 2

another quality selection from youtube....that endless reservoir of factual enlightenment

• Like 2

Not sure what his diagnosis was but it was kind of cool to see and hear :) Reminds me of a short clip I saw in college of a patient with extreme memory loss. He had to be reintroduced to his wife daily.

• Like 1

Heres an ACTUAL humanoid Alien....giving her story on Jerry Springer

Omnec Onec with three of her children in the Jerry Springer Show, USA, 1993

:w00t: :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGfGuoI4r8Y

• Like 1

I can speak more.

Here is the full version; I have to admire dear old Patrick for hosting this:

I can speak more.

Could you upload a youtube clip for us to compare your Venusian/Plutonian with his?

Patrick Moore wrote a great sceptical book called Can you Speak Venusian and also was behind the Cedric Allingham ufo hoax,he helped make me the skeptic I am today

http://drdavidclarke.co.uk/2012/12/09/sir-patrick-moore-1923-2012-astronomer-and-flying-saucerer/

• Like 2

Heres an ACTUAL humanoid Alien....giving her story on Jerry Springer

Omnec Onec with three of her children in the Jerry Springer Show, USA, 1993

:w00t: :w00t:

And from the Venusian, here is the welcome, BEFORE YOU START IT....do note the letters used to spell the words in the title...seem to be familiar??

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Why 2008?

that is when it was uploaded.

• Like 1

sounds like russian or german, with some slick barbarian lingo, on repeat, at a quicker than usual tempo.

If JJR Tolkien can make a fictional language in his spare time, then so can others.

• Like 3

Patrick Moore wrote a great sceptical book called Can you Speak Venusian and also was behind the Cedric Allingham ufo hoax,he helped make me the skeptic I am today

http://drdavidclarke...lying-saucerer/

Let me quote some text from this link

In 2006 Moore told me that he and Desmond Leslie, Adamski’s co-author, were chums who had both served in the RAF during the war. He admitted that he and Desmond ‘enjoyed playing practical jokes’.

And to demonstrate how easy it was to write fairytales about visitors from other worlds, Patrick produced his own spoof novel, Flying Saucer from Mars. Written under the pseudonym Cedric Allingham, it claimed the author had witnessed the landing of a UFO in Scotland in 1954 and that he was taken on board and whisked around the solar system.

This ripping yarn, told as it was in a less sophisticated time to a less sophisticated audience, caused a flutter of excitement in Fleet Street. Various journalists tried to track down the elusive Mr Allingham for more details of his wonderful celestial voyage. But alas, his publishers (Muller) told them he had died at a sanatorium in Switzerland and that was that. Patrick Moore was virtually unknown in 1954, when Flying Saucer from Mars was published, and he never publicly confessed to the hoax.

Yes you see, people often forget there was a time everything was less sophisticated, and the journalists fell for it too.... like the various ufo/abduction stories from the 60's, 70's and 80's :tu:

and

During the programme Moore revealed that during the 1950s he ‘played a hoax’ by sending a phoney sighting to his local newspaper in Sussex: ‘…I said where it was and what it looked like and so on and this came out in the local paper and…over twenty people wrote in to confirm it.’ This demonstrated to his satisfaction that ‘people really see what they want to see’. While I disagreed with Patrick on a few subjects, on this point I had to concede he was 100% correct.

20 people confirmed the imaginary sighting... thats another huge problem with ufology

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

Should I watch the OP's youtube link, or is it as silly and asinine as I'm suspecting it is?

• Like 1

Should I watch the OP's youtube link, or is it as silly and asinine as I'm suspecting it is?

Nothing is going to change whether you watch it or not.

• Like 2

Same gibberish some of the mentally ill talk, also same as the gibberish born again Christians spout when they claim to 'talk in tongues'.

• Like 2

Blimey I talk like that after a few scoops!! The language is more commonly known as Gobbledegook, Broken Biscuits or Utter Rhubarb ;)

I reckon the bloke had taken full advantage of the free bar at the BBC :D

• Like 5

Take a look for yourself:

And how does these languages came to earth and to this guy, Capt. van zoser?

And how does these languages came to earth and to this guy, Capt. van zoser?

You didn't listen to the clip very carefully did you? They sent him the knowledge via a 'Ray'.

He admitted that he didn't know any Martian language at that time. Wonder if he acquired it later?

Bet Valient Thor and his team speak Venusian for real.

You didn't listen to the clip very carefully did you? They sent him the knowledge via a 'Ray'.

He admitted that he didn't know any Martian language at that time. Wonder if he acquired it later?

Bet Valient Thor and his team speak Venusian for real.

Must not forget the lovely Dolorios Barrios and her buddies. I'm using an IPAD and I don't know how to copy and paste links to images.

Wonder what happened to these Venusians?

Must not forget the lovely Dolorios Barrios and her buddies. I'm using an IPAD and I don't know how to copy and paste links to images.

Hold your finger on the link address and it will pop up some options for you (copy, paste).

• Like 1

tlhIngan rur doe wej wab...

His accent is worse then Kirks.

This has got to be a joke right zoser ?

If i was from Venus, i sure as hell would wan't to leave as quickly as possible.

With the 4600C surface temperature and a mostly CO2 atmospheres, 92 times as dense as ours, not to mentions clouds made of sulfuric acid. Not a nice place to live :alien:

• Like 1