Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler's Secret Attack on America

LucidElement

The only evidence they have is eyewitness accounts. There's no body of Hitler because he didn't die. All we have now is theories from obese historians and they always say what the public want

I am now convinced you're on a mission to post as many ludicrous posts as you can in one day

• Like 3

I am now convinced you're on a mission to post as many ludicrous posts as you can in one day

Actually I'm about to sleep and I believe what I said is true. I don't believe what the media tell me I find the truth

Actually I'm about to sleep

Yes pls.

• Like 1

Actually I'm about to sleep and I believe what I said is true. I don't believe what the media tell me I find the truth

You obviously don't find the truth thats the problem

Sleep tight.

Maybe tomorrow you can post some actual evidence for a change.

There must be some non-obese historians you can use.

• Like 2

Sleep tight.

Maybe tomorrow you can post some actual evidence for a change.

There must be some non-obese historians you can use.

I have plenty just none on my phone

• Like 1

You make a good case.

The amount of research and evidence you are providing is overwhelming !

{see posts #20 and #25}

If Hitler were alive today he would have just turned 125 years old. Unless the aforementioned documentary includes details about the "Advanced Nazi Hyperbaric Chamber for Fascist Life Extension," or the use of anti-aging-facial-reconstruction-of-decayed-tissue techniques perfected for Honorary Reich Fraulein Joan Rivers, I'd say the ol' paperhanging corporal is. . . is. . . is. . . wait for it. . . dead.

Edited by DeWitz
  • Like 7

There was never a body of Hitler and the US sent an expedition to Antarctica there's more evidence hes alive then dead.

What are you chatting about now? As was explained to you in another thread, just because there is some cheap youtube vid/documentary about fairies, and you have watched it.. Doesn't mean it's true.. Your entitled to your own own opinions but not your own facts I'm afraid.

• Like 4

What are you chatting about now? As was explained to you in another thread, just because there is some cheap youtube vid/documentary about fairies, and you have watched it.. Doesn't mean it's true.. Your entitled to your own own opinions but not your own facts I'm afraid.

Show me a body or I'm sticking to my ''youtube vid/documentary about fairies''

Show me a body or I'm sticking to my ''youtube vid/documentary about fairies''

That makes as much sense as, "I haven't seen Elvis' body... so, Elvis lives!"

• Like 3

That makes as much sense as, "I haven't seen Elvis' body... so, Elvis lives!"

Maybe he did?

I think we really are just humouring him by responding.

• Like 4

I think we really are just humouring him by responding.

Yeah, you're right. We shouldn't feed it.

Enough pictures of Gustav Weler out their (Hitler's Double) He doesnt look to good either .

I have plenty just none on my phone

And now it seems we will never see that evidence he had, because good old SecretAgentMathew has been banned.

Or so they want us to think :ph34r:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Haha 1

banned? why did he get banned? what did he do?

Apart from posting a lot of nonsense and generally refusing to provide any proof of his views, it probably didn't help him that he was linking to neo-nazi websites !

• Like 3

Apart from posting a lot of nonsense and generally refusing to provide any proof of his views, it probably didn't help him that he was linking to neo-nazi websites !

That will do it! ;-)

So what happened to his Antarctic Nazis thread?

I think its gone where it belongs - in the trash can !

The moderators seems to have removed SecretAgentMathews most offensive posts.

The sheer number of posts he managed to make in his short time here is very impressive. 148 in 2 days !

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Hitler's Secret Attack on America
LucidElement
Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge -Albert Einstein
~
Loose Lips Sink Ships ← Rixar13

Cool topic!

My city had a (few I believe) incidents with spies. I think 1 ship was lost off the coast. I'll try and find a link.

EDIT: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-07-12/story/agents-picked-ponte-vedra-landing-point-1942

Also an interesting point:

"When I moved to Neptune Beach in the early 1960s, the house across from the beach where we rented an apartment had many holes in the cedar shake shingles. Longtime residents said they were from the communication cables used during World War II by American intelligence agents on the lookout for Nazi spies attempting to land on our shores."

I install signs for a living and we had an install on one of these apartments. The walls were so strong it was dulling our bits (which never happens). It was later we found out it was reinforced due to the war and not your average apt complex.

Edited by internetperson
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2014 at 0:20 AM, Taun said:

Aside from any shipping they might have sunk, 3 U-Boats would not have done that much damage... A submarines primary weapon is it's torpedos, but most also mounted a deck gun - a single relatively small caliber cannon

More like a recoiless rifle... The typical deck gun (and they each only had one I believe) was an 88mm gun... A good weapon, but with only 1 gun, the sub would not be able to do much damage before counter-measures

were enacted... A as a sub would have to be surfaced to fire the deck gun, the sub would be a sitting duck, for any shore artillery, or air craft...

I'm not disputing what the OP posted... just pointing out that it would not have been very effective...

Psychological shock .    Not many people know this happened  ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Sydney_Harbour

220px-Sydney_shell_damage_%28AWM_012593%29.jpg

A house in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs damaged by a Japanese shell

- a friend's Auntie at Bondi got a shell come in through the roof of her flat - but it didnt explode . 

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

The germans were also building huge bombers to drop bombs on ny these planes were only built for a one way trip supose to land or crash land in the ocean and the crew geting picked up by u boats

• 4 weeks later...

did anyone else see that golden girls episode where rose said hitler and his wife taught at her school