Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
LucidElement

Hitler's Secret Attack on America

62 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Coil
On 17.04.2014 at 6:00 PM, LucidElement said:

For the first time in history, National Geographic Channel and a group of scientists search the ocean floor for a series of shipwrecks many Americans never heard about. Everyone knows that on December 7, 1941, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. But what most don't know is just days later, Hitler sent his own force to devastate the East Coast. On December 19, the German Naval War Staff sent three U-boats to American waters. It was an assault so deadly, it was covered up by the U.S. government.....

Anyone know more about this, I knew hitler sent a failed attempt to America, however I dont know anything about the assault. Ill look into it, but still would like to know if anyone watched this or knows about it.

Thanks!


Initially, Hitler had plans to conquer Europe then quickly conquer the eastern countries and by that time Japan had to defeat the American fleet and together with Germany, to conquer it. Since  Russia had a non-aggression pact with Germany(Russia seizes the Baltic states in turn) then Russia was not to be feared. Thus, there would be two strong players on the planet -Germany and the USSR (Britain is also captured). But these plans were not to be realized because the spiritual forces sent Hitler to the Soviet Union. Thus, Hitler was heading for a strong opponent who was losing and Stalin, having got stuck in the war, was unable to realize his plan to seize the entire Baltic area, although Stalin would also like to win the whole world.Having defeated Hitler, Stalin nevertheless managed to implant the Soviet regime in some European countries and in China. After the second world, America entered the arena with its nuclear bomb and the USSR urgently increased its economy and military might and if Stalin was alive, then the third world war could have unraveled. Nevertheless, even after his death, the cold war under Khrushchev almost went into a hot phase, but the confrontation between the two countries continued and continues to this day. For America, too, there are hostile forces, but they act not only forcefully but also destructively ideologically.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
21 hours ago, Coil said:


Initially, Hitler had plans to conquer Europe then quickly conquer the eastern countries and by that time Japan had to defeat the American fleet and together with Germany, to conquer it. Since  Russia had a non-aggression pact with Germany(Russia seizes the Baltic states in turn) then Russia was not to be feared.

Hitler allways wanted to attack Russia, he even wrote about it in Mein Kampf almost two decades before he did it. 

21 hours ago, Coil said:

Thus, there would be two strong players on the planet -Germany and the USSR (Britain is also captured).

Hitler never had any real intentions of invading Britain. He expected they would sue for peace.

21 hours ago, Coil said:

But these plans were not to be realized because the spiritual forces sent Hitler to the Soviet Union.

And here I thought Hitler attacked to Soviet Union because it was his long time ambition to get Lebensraum in the east, silly me............

Why do you want to rewrite history ?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Hitler never had any real intentions of invading Britain. He expected they would sue for peace.

Quote

Britain was full of Nazi sympathizers. (My English grandpop was one). They were "shipped out and shut up" after the war actually started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coil
Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Hitler allways wanted to attack Russia, he even wrote about it in Mein Kampf almost two decades before he did it. 

 

You can write a lot of things in the book but for the Germans themselves it was a surprise news about the attack on the Soviet Union. They understood that this is not the same as capturing quickly the European countries. In addition, if the pact was signed in 1939, then why did Hitler change his plans. We know only a small part of the history and what we know less than that we do not know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
2 hours ago, Coil said:

You can write a lot of things in the book but for the Germans themselves it was a surprise news about the attack on the Soviet Union. They understood that this is not the same as capturing quickly the European countries.

Maybe the ordinary Germans didn't think he meant it, but then again the opinions of the ordinary German didn't matter to Hitler.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

In addition, if the pact was signed in 1939, then why did Hitler change his plans. We know only a small part of the history and what we know less than that we do not know.

It is well known today that Hitler made the pact with the Soviets so he didn't have to worry about his eastern borders while dealing with France and Britain in the west. He allways intended to break the pact, just like he broke so many other pacts. My own country had a non aggession pact with Germany. That gave us a 5 year German occupation. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
3 hours ago, Piney said:

Britain was full of Nazi sympathizers. (My English grandpop was one). They were "shipped out and shut up" after the war actually started. 

Sadly there were quite few Nazi sympathisers outside of Germany.

There is a very strong possibly that the major reason Edward 8th was forced to abdicate, was because of his support for Hitler's actions. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harte
2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sadly there were quite few Nazi sympathisers outside of Germany.

There is a very strong possibly that the major reason Edward 8th was forced to abdicate, was because of his support for Hitler's actions. 

Nah.

He did it for love.

Harte

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
5 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sadly there were quite few Nazi sympathisers outside of Germany.

There is a very strong possibly that the major reason Edward 8th was forced to abdicate, was because of his support for Hitler's actions. 

I read somewhere that the head of MI:5 had pretty much said that if the balloon looked like it was going to go up and Edward was on the throne he’d organise an accident for the King. This was the same man who was training village priests in how to sabotage and assassinate people should Nazis land on British soil so I think “I’d have a traitor king assassinated” isn’t beyond him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smidge
On 7/12/2018 at 7:05 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I read somewhere that the head of MI:5 had pretty much said that if the balloon looked like it was going to go up and Edward was on the throne he’d organise an accident for the King. This was the same man who was training village priests in how to sabotage and assassinate people should Nazis land on British soil so I think “I’d have a traitor king assassinated” isn’t beyond him.

What was his name and where did you read this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
5 hours ago, Smidge said:

What was his name and where did you read this?

Where did I read that?

stuffed if I can remember.

his name was Colin Gubbins, he trained villagers and random civvies in what we’d call asymmetrical warfare. Having googled it turns out he wasn’t from MI:5 but working indirectly for Churchill as PM.

 

 

ohh here’s a bit of a tin foil story about MI:5 being “aware” of anassassinstionattempt: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2003/jan/03/past.monarchy

more on the story: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/i-was-paid-150-to-shoot-the-king-claimed-caretaker-124409.html

 

theres no way the Nazis would want Edward VIII assassinated, but 5? And blamed on an Irish Nazi supporter?

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
'Walt' E. Kurtz

German spies was sent to the US by subs and they first landed in carlifornia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smidge
On 7/16/2018 at 5:46 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Where did I read that?

stuffed if I can remember.

his name was Colin Gubbins, he trained villagers and random civvies in what we’d call asymmetrical warfare. Having googled it turns out he wasn’t from MI:5 but working indirectly for Churchill as PM.

 

 

ohh here’s a bit of a tin foil story about MI:5 being “aware” of anassassinstionattempt: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2003/jan/03/past.monarchy

more on the story: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/i-was-paid-150-to-shoot-the-king-claimed-caretaker-124409.html

 

theres no way the Nazis would want Edward VIII assassinated, but 5? And blamed on an Irish Nazi supporter?

Thanks, mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.