Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro Russian factions "registering" Jews

and-then

Disturbing and ominous but I'm sure all their Jewish brothers from all round the world will take up arms against the oppressor.

Edited by bulveye
  • Like 1

the weird thing is they want to be "Nationalists" but there is alot of anti jewish communities in Eastern Europe

Sounds like what Hitler did. So are they going to be rounded up again and murdered? This will not end well.

• Like 2

I'm not convinced this is true. Probably a made up story to encourage outrage towards the separatist movement.

• Like 1

Sounds like what Hitler did. So are they going to be rounded up again and murdered? This will not end well.

almost sounds too much like what Hitler did. I smell propaganda. Why would the separatists be worried about registration of anything at this point. The Ukrainian army is at their doorstep, I'm sure they got more to worry about then the local Jewish population

• Like 2

almost sounds too much like what Hitler did. I smell propaganda. Why would the separatists be worried about registration of anything at this point. The Ukrainian army is at their doorstep, I'm sure they got more to worry about then the local Jewish population

Indeed - I small a rat.

An attempt to defuse the attention been focused on the fascist elements, and their western supports, of the new Ukrainian administration no doubt.

Br Cornelius

I'm not convinced this is true. Probably a made up story to encourage outrage towards the separatist movement.

How so? The document has been cited and even our illustrious SecState has commented on the inappropriateness of such an act. It's all too real and denial - then and now - seems to be the first reaction to such unthinkable acts.
  • Like 2

How so? The document has been cited and even our illustrious SecState has commented on the inappropriateness of such an act. It's all too real and denial - then and now - seems to be the first reaction to such unthinkable acts.

Of course it's real, only inconvenient. For some.

People just don’t know what Slavic nationalisms look like. I’m almost sorry for all the enthusiasts who expected lefty and liberal miracles from Russia, of all places :lol:

Anyway, Putin will be slightly p***ed off, because Israel was neutral about Ukraine, which is euphemism for leaning to the Russian side. So he will be p***ed off, not because lists were made, but because they were made public.

Nothing new ever happens.

• Like 1

theres a serb group that supported the Nazis in ww2 and now support the Russian nationalists. and in WW2 the Russians killed lots of jews

Of course it's real, only inconvenient. For some.

People just don’t know what Slavic nationalisms look like. I’m almost sorry for all the enthusiasts who expected lefty and liberal miracles from Russia, of all places :lol:

Anyway, Putin will be slightly p***ed off, because Israel was neutral about Ukraine, which is euphemism for leaning to the Russian side. So he will be p***ed off, not because lists were made, but because they were made public.

Nothing new ever happens.

It will be very interesting to see Israel's official reaction to this abomination. How funny if Mossad and undercover Shayetet 13 members started arranging accidents for the perpetrators of it.

It will be very interesting to see Israel's official reaction to this abomination. How funny if Mossad and undercover Shayetet 13 members started arranging accidents for the perpetrators of it.

Call it just another in series of wrongest possible steps Russia did lately. It's almost like they're deliberately destroying everything they built, more-less accidentally, in last 20 years.

• Like 1

Call it just another in series of wrongest possible steps Russia did lately. It's almost like they're deliberately destroying everything they built, more-less accidentally, in last 20 years.

Really? It seems too convenient. It's like begging America and Israel to interfere. Something that would serve the interest of the Ukraine nationalist's parties. Edited by OverSword

I think it's been debunked, but it's a perfect bit of political theatre.

Start a rumour that will get EVERYONE talking. That will get a lot of passions inflamed but make it one that's easily debunked.

That way you plant the seed of "well that last piece of shocking news was a lie, maybe this piece of shocking news is a lie too".

• Like 1

I think it's been debunked, but it's a perfect bit of political theatre.

Start a rumour that will get EVERYONE talking. That will get a lot of passions inflamed but make it one that's easily debunked.

That way you plant the seed of "well that last piece of shocking news was a lie, maybe this piece of shocking news is a lie too".

Machinations aside, notice how it's ALWAYS the Jews who get tossed out to stir the pot of hatreds? Nothing has really changed since Haman's time. Except of course that THIS time around hatred can be met with extreme prejudice instead of sheep being docilely led to slaughter. The world will come to understand too slowly I think. Oh well...
  • Like 1

Machinations aside, notice how it's ALWAYS the Jews who get tossed out to stir the pot of hatreds? Nothing has really changed since Haman's time. Except of course that THIS time around hatred can be met with extreme prejudice instead of sheep being docilely led to slaughter. The world will come to understand too slowly I think. Oh well...

Perhaps this is simple because of your emotional attachment to religion. You see what you fear. I notice you put a lot of effort into spreading this fear on this forum. Life is too short to worry about things beyond your control. It's unhealthy as well.

I was leaning more towards it being a hoax. Simply because Putin is not a moron. He knows how to politic and I doubt anything could be gained from this.

• Like 1

Perhaps this is simple because of your emotional attachment to religion. You see what you fear. I notice you put a lot of effort into spreading this fear on this forum. Life is too short to worry about things beyond your control. It's unhealthy as well.

What you call spreading fear is simply pointing out what many find to be obvious AH. Your opinion is duly noted - have a nice day.

Weiss said the NCSJ spoke directly to Pushilin, who said his group wasn't behind the distribution of the fliers despite his name appearing on them. Weiss said the flyers were distributed to "cause anxiety," but added they do exist. Meanwhile, we have only seen one image of the notice.

Not sure how you define hoax but if the fliers exist and say what has been reported then I'd say you are incorrect. They need not be enforced to make them real or the intent behind them less than imagined. It's easy to deny the hatred if you're blind to it or if you just don't care that it exists - which one are you, AH?

It seems the fliers were created to defame another individual or group. The area of the world where they were distributed is going ghrough a sensitive period politically unrelated to antisemitism. In my opinion it's best to be patient and wait for the truth to be told before jumping to any irrational conclusions. It's good the story was investigated and cooler heads will prevail. No sense dwelling on something that isn't true. Hopefully the perpetrators of creating the defamatory fliers are caught and brought to justice.

If people think the side the West/NATO/EU have picked is whiter than white they'll be in for a shock. in fact its hard to distinguish between the two factions at times. if the west's recent track record is anything to go by - like in Syria were we backed the wrong horse. funding and arming rebels, including Al Qaeda.

Look at the fallout from Libya, we have a situation where North Africa is awash with weapons thanks to the UN backing and arming the moslem terrorist / rebels so we didn't have to put troops on the ground. we now have a situation were those groups are causing chaos in Mali and CAR. its hardly reported but the French are fighting hard and losing soldiers in the process. its worth keeping an eye on this worsening situation. its getting to the stage i can see UN intervention by the likes of EU/ Britain/ USA. last week the UN council voted to send 12,000 troops. amid fears of "ethno-religious cleansing" in CAR, with lynchings, decapitations and sexual violence going unpunished. according to the UN. - Its a hell of a mess.

Edited by stevewinn

Unfortunately this has NOT be debunked at all, and appears on the surface to be true. If true, then it is extremely worrying. acidhead's post claiming a hoax in fact did not support his claim, and must be dismissed until real evidence to the contrary is forthcoming.

• Like 3

Really? It seems too convenient. It's like begging America and Israel to interfere. Something that would serve the interest of the Ukraine nationalist's parties.

You need crash course in Slavic nationalism (chauvinism, actually, there’s this deadly difference between the two, but I won't nitpick now).

In short, no, it doesn’t come in Jew-friendly versions. Nope, not even when it’s elevated to the state level and sold as anti-globalism.

In this particular case, you have Russian supremacy, with evil everyone except them, the evil West being the most evil of them all, and Jews being the most evil among the Evil itself. What is fringe conspiracy to you is the truth undeniable to them. Since the Protocols of the Elders of Zion – early Russian product of special war. They are in love with that damned special war thing.

They’re fine with Israel because it’s away from the Motherland.

See how Chechens are bad because they’re Muslims within, while Iranians are great because they’re Muslims not within Greater Russian Empire (under construction)?

It’s the same with Jews or anyone else. Go away and they’ll do business with you, any kind of business. If you're planning to stay, better become a Russian, as Orthodox Russian-speaking god wants you anyway.

Today, many people from both more extreme right and left see Putin as second coming because they are literally waiting for a political messiah to get them rid of the unleashed capitalism – and that destructive capitalism is Jewish in their opinion.

So, no, it was not a hoax, false flag or call-it-what-you-will. It was simply the actual face of one of Slavic nationalisms without makeup.

They can deny one leaflet but can they deny their whole worldview? Not even if they wanted to do so. And they do not even want to do so.

That leaflet was classic Russian real life troll. First they scared the crap out of population, especially Jewish population, with Banderovtsi, Ukrainian neo-Nazis, Western Krampus, end of post-soviet world, now they issued an outright threat: you are suspects, collaborators. The aim is to scare Jewish Ukrainians into proving they’re innocent by sticking with Russians and going to any extent in order to prove their loyalty to the Motherland.

It’s simple really if you know the history and the methods of the apparently undead USSR.

• Like 5