Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery UFO splits in two

seeder

A YOUNG woman from a small north Pembrokeshire village believes she had a close encounter early this morning (Tuesday).

Elyse O’Neill from Wallis, near Woodstock, was standing outside her house at around 6.45am when she saw an unidentified flying object hovering over a large tree near the bottom her garden.

“I ran inside the house to get my phone, but there wasn’t enough battery left to film it, but there was enough to take pictures, so I started snapping away,” she said.

Elyse, 26, described the UFO as being the size of a car and was 'spinning around like a topper.'

She said: “As I watched it, it split up into two pieces and then it went back into one. It then shot off into the sky in the blink of an eye. It just went up and up until I couldn’t see it anymore.”

More pics on link

http://www.westernte..._UFO/?ref=var_0

2974531.jpg?type=articleLandscape

reflection from inside a window? Doesn't matter she 'said' she was outside does it...

Edited by seeder

Doesn't matter she 'said' she was outside does it...

It doesn't matter what anyone says to some around here when it comes to this subject.

• Like 1

yup clear blue sky, suns out and up, inside behind a window, camera probably on flash or sun rays through the window..... bottom line, 99.9% not ufo

“I ran inside the house to get my phone, but there wasn’t enough battery left to film it, but there was enough to take pictures, so I started snapping away,” she said.

The old "my battery was too low" excuse. :no:

Do phones have a "Not enough battery for video" message?

• Like 3

yup clear blue sky, suns out and up, inside behind a window, camera probably on flash or sun rays through the window..... bottom line, 99.9% not ufo

I'm not saying you're wrong. But when you look at the pictures and read her account that she was outside, that would dismiss the "sun rays through the window" explanation. Bottom-line, I agree it's not a UFO, however what else is it as it cannot be "sun rays through the window" as she was outside. Or do these pictures prove she is certainly lying about being outside?

It doesn't matter what anyone says to some around here when it comes to this subject.

What I like is the automatic kneejerk cynicism; "she said she was outside, but i expect she was probably lying".

It definitely looks like a reflection to me.I think it's worth pointing out that despite her putting the photos on Facebook nobody else seems to have come forward to witness they saw it too

• Like 1

What I like is the automatic kneejerk cynicism; "she said she was outside, but i expect she was probably lying".

Yeh like the guy who took these made up a little story about them too

UFO-4323928.jpg

Prev thread for above

http://www.unexplain...pic=249606&st=0

Edited by seeder

So another waist of time on a IFO, right ? Identified Flash Object ! :tu:

Even if the story is completely true, so what? There were no other witnesses that we know of, she didn't see anything other than fuzzy lights, and they left no evidence.

She did get her name in the paper.

Oh, the delicious irony of that.... Yeah, who would want the truth!!! Much better to throw an ignorant one-liner or two (as always), just accept everything as real evidence, and only listen to ... the voices inside your head..

As for this image, there are 3 identical repeated shapes that are losing brightness with each iteration - a fourth may be there but is too dim to be resolved against the sky brightness. The angle of the displacement of each image is about perfect in shape and brightness level for what you would expect from an indoor light fitting (which gee, it just happens to look EXACTLY like) and a set of double glazed windows. That's what happens... The other pictures are all exactly consistent with that hypothesis, indeed the last one shows some evidence (admittedly not absolutely definitive) of other reflections in the darker area at bottom.

So, It's obviously an alien! Sweet and Zeta say so - ergo it must be true!!

I wonder if Elyse is brave enough to invite a real investigator inside (oops, sorry outside) her home to verify the image she took, by getting the trees to look exactly the same in the frame. I'll bet my life savings (no, I'm not risking anything of value..) that to do so, the investigator will have to go inside where s/he will see a remarkable coincidence with the light fitting...

And what a terrible, terrible shame about the batteries, so she couldn't get more images. Gosh, life is so tough on some folks. Like scowl, while I accept that it takes a fraction more battery power to video than to take stills, that's just not what happens on 99.9% of phones/cameras. It will simply start filming and then die, not tell you that it isn't ok to video but you can 'snap away'...

Sounds and looks like 100% bull excrement to me.

• Like 3

Oh, the delicious irony of that.... Yeah, who would want the truth!!! Much better to throw an ignorant one-liner or two (as always), just accept everything as real evidence, and only listen to ... the voices inside your head..

As for this image, there are 3 identical repeated shapes that are losing brightness with each iteration - a fourth may be there but is too dim to be resolved against the sky brightness. The angle of the displacement of each image is about perfect in shape and brightness level for what you would expect from an indoor light fitting (which gee, it just happens to look EXACTLY like) and a set of double glazed windows. That's what happens... The other pictures are all exactly consistent with that hypothesis, indeed the last one shows some evidence (admittedly not absolutely definitive) of other reflections in the darker area at bottom.

So, It's obviously an alien! Sweet and Zeta say so - ergo it must be true!!

I wonder if Elyse is brave enough to invite a real investigator inside (oops, sorry outside) her home to verify the image she took, by getting the trees to look exactly the same in the frame. I'll bet my life savings (no, I'm not risking anything of value..) that to do so, the investigator will have to go inside where s/he will see a remarkable coincidence with the light fitting...

And what a terrible, terrible shame about the batteries, so she couldn't get more images. Gosh, life is so tough on some folks. Like scowl, while I accept that it takes a fraction more battery power to video than to take stills, that's just not what happens on 99.9% of phones/cameras. It will simply start filming and then die, not tell you that it isn't ok to video but you can 'snap away'...

Sounds and looks like 100% bull excrement to me.

More terrible dismissiveness.

Guy drives into London and sees the same object.

my brother and myself were driving into london the day before this lady took these pix. we saw exactly the same object. it was quite distant to where we were driving so at first i thought it may be a plane reflecting sunlight but when i saw it split into two and then remerge i knew it was not a plane. wonderful ur not crazy we saw it too. if its not blue beam technology then it's the ones we love.

my brother and myself were driving into london the day before this lady took these pix. we saw exactly the same object. it was quite distant to where we were driving so at first i thought it may be a plane reflecting sunlight but when i saw it split into two and then remerge i knew it was not a plane. wonderful ur not crazy we saw it too. if its not blue beam technology then it's the ones we love.

Well if an anonymous youtube poster confirms seeing the object in London,miles from Pembrokeshire, on a totally different day then obviously this womans story is completely confirmed :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Well if an anonymous youtube poster confirms seeing the object in London,miles from Pembrokeshire, on a totally different day then obviously this womans story is completely confirmed :rolleyes:

Exactly! Plus, that comment was made just 11 hours ago (Afghan75: 11 hours ago: my brother and myself were driving into london the day before this lady took these pix. we saw exactly the same object)

Wouldn't surprise me if that was zoser himself, we know he has a YT account, and probably more than one :lol:

• Like 2

Sometimes logic is very entertaining, isn`t it?

• Like 1

It's about as predictable and clever as the "Swamp gas!" "Venus!" "Lens flare!" crowd that can't help replying to threads here.
  • Like 1

But it is not cannot be dismissed either.

But it is not cannot be dismissed either.

A white splotch in some photos? Dismissed. I provided better photos of an extraterrestrial spacecraft last weekend.

• Like 1

So you've sunk to the level of using anonymous YouTube comments as evidence?
  • Like 1

Total dismissiveness is worse.

A white splotch in some photos? Dismissed. I provided better photos of an extraterrestrial spacecraft last weekend.

Yours was a hoax.

Yours was a hoax.

It was not a hoax. I simply took pictures of a bright object in the sky, no different from what this woman did.

I just created my own UFO splitting in two by switching on the light and pointing my camera out the window.

If I was the dishonest type, I could phone my local newspaper, invent a story surrounding it and get my 15 minutes of fame, like the twits who regularly get into the papers with their made-up stories about their ghost pictures which can be proven to have been made with a ghost app.

UFO.jpg

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 6

Total dismissiveness is worse.

Whether or not "total dismissiveness" is worse, you are absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for support for your position when you think that an anonymous quote from YouTube can be used to strengthen a case that is already laughably weak.

A photo of what looks exactly like a light fitting being reflected through a double glazing window being claimed to be something else backed up by some random comment on YouTube claiming to see something similar the previous day in a different part of the country. Is this an example of the kind of "real cases" that you think should be focussed on?

• Like 3

I just created my own UFO splitting in two by switching on the light and pointing my camera out the window.

Damn, I wasted a Saturday night throwing an aluminum boomerang up in the air a hundred times!

• Like 1