Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Just don't care.Woman after hitting cyclist

Arkitecht

Do the human beings of the media then not deserve the same empathy you are willing to give Kimberly Davies. Surely they are victims of the society they have been raised in and not horrible people, why can you not see their point of view as easily as you see Kimberly Davis'. This is not mean't to sound sarcastic, it is a valid point.

You are using the reporters as an example of 'horrible' people to a world wide audience. ;)

I don't think the reporters are horrible people deep down though. Most people in this thread think the girl is though(they think deep down she is). So I can say I think this type of news is grubby but that doesn't mean I think the reporters are actually horrible people.

We do know a little about her, unless you would like to point out any lies that have been told. When all we have is limited knowledge we make observations based on it. Just like the observations you have made in this thread and on the media with limited information. You do not know the ACA reporter you watched harassing Kimberly Davis, she could be a victim of harassment herself, desperate to impress her superiors and keep her job.

As I said above though I don't think of them as being horrible people deep down. And out of her whole lifetime of experiences you only know a tiny grain of it. So to assume she must be a completely horrible person I think is an odd way to think.

Its an interesting last point, you seem to admit you hold the 'look at those people, they are not like me' point of view you have levelled at this thread while you watch the news while complaining this thread had that feeling running through it as an undertone. I feel if you have empathy for Kimberly as she is not necessarily a bad person then you should extend that to all, from ACA reporters to the people posting negative views in this thread and especially Sakari who's post you reported, you certainly seemed to lack empathy in that situation.

But I do extend it to all because I don't think they are horrible deep down. Like what I said in post #77(page 6). And I don't think Sakari is a horrible person but I think its not called for to attempt to claim what he did just because I have a different way of looking at these types of things. So it's almost like using the report as a judge and it doesn't mean I think the 'criminal' is horrible because of resorting to it.

As a final point I think it is a shame that you can't be 'bothered' sharing your opinion on these matters, I hope you do not feel my contesting of your point of view has not added to this, my apologies if that is the case.

When I have to post to correct people over things I have apparently said(for example me apparently defending her use of the phone)then I find it tiresome. I do notice this tends to happen in threads like this and over time I've tended to steer clear of them. So I don't actually enjoy posting for reasons like what Sakari was getting at, if I did I'd have a lot more posts considering how long I've been on this site. So I always find it rich when people claim things like this and have maybe 30,000 posts with a join date close to mine under their belt(no I'm not talking about Sakari here).

When she shows compassion, is not greedy, and is not selfish anymore.

How will you know. You think the media will bother with a follow up story?

I think she is not horrible from the moment you forgive her. So after she shows you these things then you can forgive her, then she is not horrible anymore. I guess I try shorten the time frame and go straight to the end because I believe deep down she never was in the first place.

...Maybe she will always be a horrible person.GOD made Hell just for horrible people. But you might not agree.Lucifer did not agree...

I don't understand. I don't agree so are you saying I'm in league with Lucifer or something? I admit I have Lucifer at the top of my Christmas tree instead of a star. I like his flute. Its along the same lines I guess, I'm not going to hate something just because the media(bible)says so.

How will you know. You think the media will bother with a follow up story?

I will not know, and do not care if I do. It is on her, it is her issue not mine.

She showed she is a evil, selfish, greedy, and careless person.

Maybe she will learn a lesson from the fallout, or she will not.

If I new her personally, she would know how I feel, and would not be part of my life anymore. But again, I do not converse with people like her.

• Like 1

Kazahel,i would not say you were like Lucifer.I would just say you are not of the same mind as all the other's. Neither was Lucifer.He thought he knew better,and understood more.That's the only comparisons i would make.And on a side note,he was GOD's favorite at one time.Recognize evil for what it is.And as GOD said...Do not call good evil,and do not call evil good.Just Recognize which is which.If you can.

No empathy = sociopath. They can't be cured so she should be locked up for life as she would have had exactly the same attitude had he of died.

I wonder if that condition is hereditary? I've seen adults that were that way and so were their kids.

After reading the story I'm wondering if she hit him or he hit her.

I thought a guy on a bicycle was going to hit me once, he wasn't paying attention, looking at something else while peddling down the middle of the street, I had to honk at him to get his attention.

Still her attitude stinks. Can't believe she wouldn't help him.

• Like 1

After reading the story I'm wondering if she hit him or he hit her.

I thought a guy on a bicycle was going to hit me once, he wasn't paying attention, looking at something else while peddling down the middle of the street, I had to honk at him to get his attention.

Still her attitude stinks. Can't believe she wouldn't help him.

She pressed a few buttons on her phone and called the emergency services.

Unlike texting there is pretty much a guaranteed punishment in the case if she fled, a hit and run, which, as we all know is a very serious offence. What she did there I wouldn't be able to completely deduce with responsibility which Kaz believes it would align with such.

I'll say one thing that I think is true everywhere; whether you mean it or not it's best to say you are sorry to policemen.

• Like 2

I'll say one thing that I think is true everywhere; whether you mean it or not it's best to say you are sorry to policemen.

Good advice, pride is always the biggest stumbling block for folk in tight situations, drop the pride and just say sorry once in a while and life will go easier for you no matter the situations you find yourself in.

• Like 1

I don't think the reporters are horrible people deep down though. Most people in this thread think the girl is though(they think deep down she is). So I can say I think this type of news is grubby but that doesn't mean I think the reporters are actually horrible people.

As I said above though I don't think of them as being horrible people deep down. And out of her whole lifetime of experiences you only know a tiny grain of it. So to assume she must be a completely horrible person I think is an odd way to think.

Unfortunately I took the impression from some of your later posts that this was the case, the reporters had behaved in a worse manner than Kimberly Davis had, they seemed to receive your disapproval yet Kimberly did not.

But I do extend it to all because I don't think they are horrible deep down. Like what I said in post #77(page 6). And I don't think Sakari is a horrible person but I think its not called for to attempt to claim what he did just because I have a different way of looking at these types of things. So it's almost like using the report as a judge and it doesn't mean I think the 'criminal' is horrible because of resorting to it.

I hope you are as impartial in real life as you claim to be online, its a good trait but easier to maintain online than in the real world.

When I have to post to correct people over things I have apparently said(for example me apparently defending her use of the phone)then I find it tiresome. I do notice this tends to happen in threads like this and over time I've tended to steer clear of them. So I don't actually enjoy posting for reasons like what Sakari was getting at, if I did I'd have a lot more posts considering how long I've been on this site. So I always find it rich when people claim things like this and have maybe 30,000 posts with a join date close to mine under their belt(no I'm not talking about Sakari here).

It may not have been your intention but IMO you did come across as the lone voice representing Kimberly (not necessarily in your first post but as the thread grew), it is what prompted me to ask more of your opinion, which I now do not find so abstract.

Edited by Junior Chubb