Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Monroe plan to reveal JFK UFO visit ?

UM-Bot

New evidence seems to support the authenticity of a particularly controversial declassified CIA document.

The transcripts concern the claim that Monroe had been planning to hold a press conference to reveal that President John F. Kennedy had told her about a visit to an airbase facility where he had witnessed debris recovered from a UFO crash.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...l-jfk-ufo-visit

• Like 3

Sounds like a great theme for a movie. Imagine if it was real

Edited by Paranomali

Improbable. It was an open secret around Washington that she was having affairs, if you can call them that, with the president and his brother Bobby, but I doubt she would talk about aliens from outer space in a press conference. The president and sex, yes, but if she talked about aliens at the same time, nobody would believe her about sex with the president and his brother.

• Like 1

At this point the main players are all gone, so it's conjecture at best.

• Like 1

Wild story. Interesting of course , if true, but how can we know for sure?

I'm not holding my breath. The Gov doesn't like to openly disclose such things I guess.

Edited by pallidin

Folks, an Unidentified Flying Object could land in the middle of Yankee Stadium during a game and be video taped by thousands of cell phones, yet the government would deny and spin what the people actually saw. The United States government no longer represents the people, but is in fact led by a small group...unelected...who will never allow dislosure.

• Like 6

Wow. If there was any way to really confirm the origin of this document it would be a bombshell. I couldn't read the document very well but I did make out "dead bodies". Does it claim that she said she saw them, or that she was told by JFK that he had seen them?

Folks, an Unidentified Flying Object could land in the middle of Yankee Stadium during a game and be video taped by thousands of cell phones, yet the government would deny and spin what the people actually saw. The United States government no longer represents the people, but is in fact led by a small group...unelected...who will never allow dislosure.

You make it sound like ufos land all the time and some how the gov is involved in suppressing any evidence it existed.

Back then life on other planets was still an accepted fact (to an extent). At that time we didn't have as wide an understanding of the forces needed to travel such large distances or the knowledge of the planets around us. If she spoke then would people would have doubted her? Though why she would talk for other reasons than publicity is another thing all together.

Edited by mesuma

Swell ! now were all going to have to read thru then thousand post of more non-sence !

• Like 1

Just got to love the UFO fringe,their conspiracy fairy tales just get more unbelievable and bizarre as the years go on.Talk about clutching at straws,still this one provided me with much amusement.

• Like 2

That's what got her killed. JFK had her killed or helped her over dose

Wait a minute. So, Castro and the Mafia didn't want her to tell America about the crashed UFO site?

I'm getting confused!

My family (4 people) witnessed a ufo 30 years ago. It was quite close, about 100 yds. across a hay field. It was about 60 ft dia. and about 10 ft high. It was traveling at about human walking speed, eventually reached a treeline, rose up & continued out of sight. This all happened 100% silently. I think the (probably) Air Force pilots had a good laugh at us. The point is, I feel it highly possible that Marilyn and JFK may have had discussions of this nature. (Note: We did NOT see any aliens)

• Like 1

Improbable. It was an open secret around Washington that she was having affairs, if you can call them that, with the president and his brother Bobby, but I doubt she would talk about aliens from outer space in a press conference. The president and sex, yes, but if she talked about aliens at the same time, nobody would believe her about sex with the president and his brother.

I respect you're a woman, but most women do talk a lot when they sleep around so this could be possible.

The article talks about "wire taps", so just wondering who she was talking to and if they are still alive.

Find some videos of her talking; other than movies, decide if she had much going on upstairs. Allegedly had an IQ of over 160?

Edited by kapow53

Has anyone been able to find a better (more readable) copy of this alleged report? It's very difficult to read from the photo posted.

There's a big difference between saying she saw them herself or if she simply said he told her about it. Some guys will say anything to impress a girl :)

Edited by Calibeliever
  • Like 1

"Just got to love the UFO fringe,their conspiracy fairy tales just get more unbelievable and bizarre as the years go on.Talk about clutching at straws,still this one provided me with much amusement."

Got to admit, their fairy tales are more interesting then the ones about a virgin getting pregnant by a sky wizard and the senior citizen that builds boats for animals.

• Like 2

"Just got to love the UFO fringe,their conspiracy fairy tales just get more unbelievable and bizarre as the years go on.Talk about clutching at straws,still this one provided me with much amusement."

Got to admit, their fairy tales are more interesting then the ones about a virgin getting pregnant by a sky wizard and the senior citizen that builds boats for animals.

Indeed ,INDEED ! thats about it all wrapped up in a Vogon Poem ! Now ask about the Vogon`s ?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah and the Sky Wizard fetus becomes a zombie and rises from the dead and we all worship him in a book of riddles that nobody can agree on the true meaning of.....fantastic, couldn't agree more.

Why then does anything that has those three letters in it ....UFO....have to be met with such ridicule?

Much like religion, there are far less believable phenomena on this little planet....or is it that we would have to admit that something differed from the norm we have grown so complacent and comfortable with?....A complacent normality that accepts the sky wizard zombie fetus as our saviour because we are used to it....and we cannot question it as a species for fear of upsetting the comfortable laziness we enjoy so much as a race, the same way we cannot embrace the possibility of something like UFO's....

Don't forget the same Sky Wizard Zombie Fetus worshiping church also imprisoned and mocked Galileo Galilei for daring to favour heliocentrism,and daring to say that the Earth revolved around the sun, and the entire universe did not revolve around the wondrous Sky Wizard creation of earth...The human race is really starting to devolve nowadays.....

I can only tell you a personal story.My dad was a chief mastersargent in the US Airforce.He had top secret and crypto clearance. Anyhow,he worked at NSA. When they found out he wanted to retire, they beg him to stay. Daddy said he was tired of the spy game and hated the East Coast,too many people and too dirty. Somehow , during the conversation with this head honcho of NSA (this was 1971) the subject of UFOS popped up. Well this guy's jaw dropped and he was asking "Well,Well" how do you know that?," to which my dad replied "Oh i have my sources" and that was the end of the conversation.

The government has long listend in to signals from space. Whether we have little green men at Area 51 don't know.And if we do don't know if Kennedy ever saw any remains or even met live ones.

The base could be Area 51 and of course the wreckage from Roswell.But whether that was what Marilyn was going to reveal is anyone's guess. She was mad cause he wouldn't dump his wife Jackie and marry her. The old man i understand had mob ties ,so that might be more likely a sore subject to bring up to the national media.No one would believe Marilyn Monroe in regards to any little green man story.Former President Eisenhower yes,but not her.

I respect you're a woman, but most women do talk a lot when they sleep around so this could be possible.

This could be possible because women who 'sleep around' talk a lot......!?

Are you referring to Moonshadow's post or the Marylin UFO story with your comment?

Wasnt that a Cat Stevens quote ? "Dreaming of a Moon shadow?"