Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Napolean abducted by aliens?

Ceridwen_9

Image from WikipediA

225px-Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Image from World Weekly News Web Site

alien_chip.jpg?w=375&h=200

http://weeklyworldne...apoleons-skull/

I found an article on the web site Weekly World News. I'm not sure if this is a web site for one of 'those' types of weekly rags or not,so who knows how accurate the story is. I just thought i'd put a link to it here to see what you guys think.

Myself?.the strategies he used were supposed to be way ahead of his time. If that chip was really in his head there's no way for it to have been there except through alien implantation. That was what?.200 years or so before the computers were even in existence?.Interesting and groundbreaking If it's true. My experience though with the tabloids is that they will print anything to make a sell.

Edited by Ceridwen_9
  • Like 1

Maybe bat boy implanted it in Napoleon's head?

• Like 1

I found an article on the web site Weekly World News. I'm not sure if this is a web site for one of 'those' types of weekly

rags or not,so who knows how accurate the story is.

Did you gave just only 0,5% to WWN to be a serious resource? Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_World_News

• Like 2

it's a hoax....

if the so called ET/Aliens, what to hide their existence from us humans, then wouldn't they hide the evidence of their foul play, such as the so called mircochip that "was" in napoleon's skull

I found an article on the web site Weekly World News.

:lol: Ah well everyone starts somewhere

• Like 2

Love this bit from the OP link

ALIEN CHIP IN NAPOLEON’S SKULL. By Erik Van Datiken on May 1, 2012

heres a debunk

http://wafflesatnoon.com/napolean-microchip/

• Like 1

Wiltshire, UK / Sunday, April 20, 2014

A man (49), living in the area of Wilftshire inhaled an elephant by accident yesterday evening. The animal escaped

a few hours before from the local zoo and blablablablabla .....

Edited by toast

probably-

Edited by Ceridwen_9

Did you gave just only 0,5% to WWN to be a serious resource? Really?

http://en.wikipedia....ekly_World_News

oh wow...my first thread, and I have only 7 posts here after being here since feb 2014. so way to go on making a member feel welcome. and i did say i doubt it's real but i would see what people think here. well sorry but i guess i won't even try to contribute here anymore.

DId they really find that in his head?

- it's possible.thanks for trying to be kind though.

probably-

But as you made the effort to post, I can tell you a mystery, sort of, about Napoleon.... his penis was removed/stolen...

and Welcome to the madhouse!!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

But as you made the effort to post, I can tell you a mystery, sort of, about Napoleon.... his penis was removed/stolen...

Maybe that was implanted in his skull?
  • Like 3

oh wow...my first thread, and I have only 7 posts here after being here since feb 2014. so way to go on making a member feel welcome.

and i did say i doubt it's real but i would see what people think here. well sorry but i guess i won't even try to contribute here anymore.

You are here = Unexplanined Mysteries Discussion Forums > Unexplained Mysteries > Ancient Misteries&Alternative History

A thread has been opened by you so the content of your thread is subject to discussions and that includes questions, answers

and opinions to the threads content/s.

And you asked for.

I just thought i'd put a link to it here to see what you guys think.
  • Like 3

Maybe that was implanted in his skull?

No, I think that is where it was removed from.

Harte

• Like 3

The researcher was checking the skeleton for a condition that led to his small stature? That was a myth (his short height), was it not?

The researcher was checking the skeleton for a condition that led to his small stature? That was a myth (his short height), was it not?

5ft 6'

5ft 6'

That`s why N. was selected. The aliens did an attempt with Bigfoot (8ft 7') already but he didn`t fit into the alien transfer

spacecraft to be lifted to the mothership for surgery.

• Like 3

Image from WikipediA

225px-Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Image from World Weekly News Web Site

alien_chip.jpg?w=375&h=200

http://weeklyworldne...apoleons-skull/

I found an article on the web site Weekly World News. I'm not sure if this is a web site for one of 'those' types of weekly rags or not,so who knows how accurate the story is. I just thought i'd put a link to it here to see what you guys think.

Myself?.the strategies he used were supposed to be way ahead of his time. If that chip was really in his head there's no way for it to have been there except through alien implantation. That was what?.200 years or so before the computers were even in existence?.Interesting and groundbreaking If it's true. My experience though with the tabloids is that they will print anything to make a sell.

A hoax source but this was entertaining LOL

He's an interesting character in history and I know they did some DNA testing on his hair and discovered he really was related to the royal family as he claimed but was not believed. That was a geneology study done.

He was very high player of the French Rosicrucian order who wanted to free the French from tyrany. But like many other leaders that mean well in the beginning, he become over confident in his own destiny and was defeated by his own temptations for more power for himself.

He had a deep respect for the ancient mysteries and during his time many artifacts were found because of him. Take the Rosetta Stone it was an accidental discovery, but to him and his order there are no accidents, only destiny.

I never heard the bizarre story about him that seeder mentioned.

Edited by White Unicorn

I never heard the bizarre story about him that Zoser mentioned.

Whut?

Whut?

I meant you but for some reason I thinking of Zoser sorry !

That`s the final evidence!

Means, there is a kind of Pavlovian conditioning here.

Means, if a story has reached a defined level of absurdity, each reader of the story/post associates zoser. :yes:

• Like 4

Thats not the kind of mistake you should make twice.. grr

:lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

That`s the final evidence!

Means, there is a kind of Pavlovian conditioning here.

Means, if a story has reached a defined level of absurdity, each reader of the story/post associates zoser. :yes:

You are right in a way, if I think of tabloid or you tube, I get Zoser on the mind since he brings a lot them into forums too.

• Like 2