Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

lost

Roy Perry

Ron Perry, my friend. As I've said before, I believe Ron to be a Great Soul upon this planet. That being said, I think we are all lost and helpless to convey the true-ness of the fundamental innocence that is our basic being, that is our truest of nature. We are as the world around us is, innocent and guiltless and blameless as well.

This is why I think we should forgive. We should not be so rude as to disparage the thoughts of others, who are also imperfectly trying to express this sense of pure child-like-ness, though always failing.

Sometimes in the cruelty that we mistakenly manifest in life, we just have to become innocent to survive. Every once in a while we become who we are, usually in spite of ourselves.

• Like 1

The link doesn't work for me. :( Or rather it does, but it goes to my own Youtube home page, which I don't suppose is what was intended.

he is trying to hack our youtube acc??

he is trying to hack our youtube acc??

i wouldn't have thought so.

i wouldn't have thought so.

i know, me just being paranoid, but funny though how the link went straight to my youtube account page :unsure2:

i know, me just being paranoid, but funny though how the link went straight to my youtube account page :unsure2:

Yes, the link seems to do the same for all of us, don't you see that's the point of Roy's thread? I think it's brilliant. Lost. Think about it.

try this one sorry

I am sorry it mix up so bad

It thought the link was cool when it went to my Youtube account! :)

Hello my friend. I'd like to know in what moments are you happy and glad to be alive? I think these moments can be rare in all of us, as usually we don't even notice we are alive and how lucky we are to be so. A Zen master said, "Appreciating one's life is as rare as dirt on a fingernail."

We are who we are born, and this results in problems for us. If we pay too much attention to our problems we become our problems and nothing else. Actually, our 'problems' can be considered helpful to understanding our lives, to understanding ourselves.

It's just a way of looking at things differently. The saying is, the moon is more beautiful when clouds are drifting in front of it, we appreciate the moon more this way.

• Like 3

You inspire me Roy. You keep trying and you survive in spite of your problems and challenges. God bless you in your struggles!

• Like 2

I am trying it is geting little better thanks Roy

I replied to ROy, but It didnt post. I dont understand what happened.

Roy, your ability to process a youtube video and post it, your ability to articulate elements of your history, and your printer in the background room of your video (a printer indicates you may be quite literate and productive and may, indeed, have much to live for) are all signs of health.

Life is a struggle. Everyone is carrying a burden (or more) of sorts.Thanks for toughing it out in life along with the rest of us.

Edited by DeWitz
  • Like 3