Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New guy in town with unexplained dreams.

SecretAgentMathew

Hi everyone my names Mathew I'm a 28 year old male, I suffer from horrible dreams that make me paralyzed, a few times I have been thrown into my wall in the dream and it feels so real it's like I'm awake in my bedroom, but I can't move. I am quite a large strong man standing at 6'4 and weightlifting for over thirteen years and a few times I have tried to tense my muscles as hard as I can and move with all my might and I did move ... about 1 inch ... Let me tell you all firstly as a child me and my brothers had joint dreams, but we couldn't move and something black was watching us it happened a lot and we suffered pains in our ribs like a tickling sensation only it hurt. One dream I had as a child all my covers levitated and everything was white I couldn't see, but I'm pretty sure I saw black heads. These dreams are still a regular event for myself and people who live with me tell me I scream regularly for help and a few times they have woken me up.

My father worked in the special forces and we barely saw him because he was on regular secret missions that he still won't talk about too this day. I went a similar route, but I'd rather not talk about it. Recently though I had a very strange dream involving two aliens. I was walking along a river and a craft landed near me it was so strange to look at like a pod, but it was like a living plant and it opened up and two aliens came out. The thing is they were human? however I just knew they were different and seemed to know everything about me. Anyways each day I saw them at the same spot on the river and I kept asking them can I go back with you to your planet? and they said ''no sorry'' so weeks went by and they kept landing and denying me and I started to get angry and when they went out I walked up to the ship in a rage and started breaking it and pulling it apart. They came back and they didn't seem angry or even disappointed they just said ''This is why we can't show ourselves to humans they would destroy us eventually'' and the ship rejuvenated and they left in the blink of an eye.

I felt as though I failed mankind after I woke up, but isn't this dream ironic? I feel as though this is EXACTLY what would happen if aliens presented themselves ... Humans are dangerous.

Edited by SecretAgentMathew

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SecretAgentMathew

• Anton25

• xYlvax

• Gunn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I body slammed a alien last month because he grab my junk as I started to shake his hand. But I figured out later, after I calmed down, that's how they great each other on their world. I think I really screwed up. Because he got up, shook his three fingered fist at me and threaten to come back and annihilate our species, then he and his craft disappeared before my very eyes. Not good!!

Seriously, though. Welcome to the UM, SecretAgentMathew. :D

I body slammed a alien last month because he grab my junk as I started to shake his hand. But I figured out later, after I calmed down, that's how they great each other on their world. I think I really screwed up. Because he got up, shook his three fingered fist at me and threaten to come back and annihilate our species, then he and his craft disappeared before my very eyes. Not good!!

Seriously, though. Welcome to the UM, SecretAgentMathew. :D

Thanks and after this dream it was like an awakening as to how primal humans really are, even the smart ones regularly get angry

Hm, well the first paragraph sounds alot like sleep paralyses. It's nothing to out of the ordinary, even I experience it from time to time ( I once smothered myself with my own mattress because I fell asleep face down and had a paralyses episode, not fun). As for your dreams, I can't say much, I'm not an interpreter, and I do believe its impossible to do so, the variables of our lives that play on our psyche are to numerous to count. Granted, I do find alot of UFO dreams are lean to grays and otherwise human extraterrestrials (which from a biologically tuned mind like my own I always found strange, but I digress).

With that, welcome to UM, I see your well on the way to making yourself a regular, and we always appreciate new regulars!

Hi everyone my names Mathew I'm a 28 year old male, I suffer from horrible dreams that make me paralyzed, a few times I have been thrown into my wall in the dream and it feels so real it's like I'm awake in my bedroom, but I can't move.

Sleep paralysis and it sounds like also lucid dreaming or false awakening.

One dream I had as a child all my covers levitated and everything was white I couldn't see, but I'm pretty sure I saw black heads

hypnagogia images

Your dream is probably cause its similar to what you think would happen to aliens here.

You could try Lucid dreaming, you may find you are a natural at this.

hypnagogia images

Your dream is probably cause its similar to what you think would happen to aliens here.

Yeah most likely

Hm, well the first paragraph sounds alot like sleep paralyses. It's nothing to out of the ordinary, even I experience it from time to time ( I once smothered myself with my own mattress because I fell asleep face down and had a paralyses episode, not fun). As for your dreams, I can't say much, I'm not an interpreter, and I do believe its impossible to do so, the variables of our lives that play on our psyche are to numerous to count. Granted, I do find alot of UFO dreams are lean to grays and otherwise human extraterrestrials (which from a biologically tuned mind like my own I always found strange, but I digress).

With that, welcome to UM, I see your well on the way to making yourself a regular, and we always appreciate new regulars!

Thanks man :tsu:

I agree with what has been said by DecoNoir and sea-dove.

I suffer from bouts of sleep paralysis, especially when I'm stressed. I get the feeling of intense pressure on my chest and I hear a high pitched screaming directly in my ears, like it's coming from inside me (not from another part of the room) - I am unable to move a muscle whilst this is happening but then I feel a sensation of blood rushing in my ears and my heart feels like it misses beats - when this happens I know the experience will soon be over. Weird but nothing supernatural, I'm sure.

I think it is merely a physical manifestation of my stress and I can pinpoint exactly when it began ...which again leads me to believe it is anxiety/stress related.

Lucid dreaming is great, I enjoy it immensely. I am often able to control or manipulate my dreams in certain directions :D

Hi I've had these dreams where I'm paralysed I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried.. And this didn't seem like it was to protect me. I felt a dark presence.. And I could wake up and I also screamed out loud it seemed like I was shouting out loud but when I woke up straight after no one heard even though there was alot of people around.. Ive had dreams that are like astral projection or spiritual travel( explained in my thread anove yours) where i followed a guy into a room but he slammed the door on me crushing every bone in my body. there was complete darkness for a second and i thought i was dead. i thought i was gonna wake up to spirit world i felt so much pain i e felt so much pain ever i never imagined it.. also I've seen alien crafts in my dream too massive motherships hovering above us and we was in a small clan sneaking around from them lol.. I think meditation clearing your mind and trying to stay positive in any situation is the way to stop this from happening.. I think it happens when something dont go right with the dream maybe falling asleep to fast.. Always try and stay aware until you hit sleep period.. Try not to just drift of.. You will find a way to stop it some how. Don't let it scare you.. I just carried on the paralyse has happened to me about 5 times now usually when I quit smoking.. Make sure your not craving things to as it might have somekind of affect in this..

Heya, I used to get the paralysis thing but dont any more as I found I get really angry because something is trying to make me fear and so in my anger I rage back, struggle and gain movement by relaxing then jerking around to see who the F's tying me down and then I can move again...

Havn't been bothered by it since...

I agree with what has been said by DecoNoir and sea-dove.

I suffer from bouts of sleep paralysis, especially when I'm stressed. I get the feeling of intense pressure on my chest and I hear a high pitched screaming directly in my ears, like it's coming from inside me (not from another part of the room) - I am unable to move a muscle whilst this is happening but then I feel a sensation of blood rushing in my ears and my heart feels like it misses beats - when this happens I know the experience will soon be over. Weird but nothing supernatural, I'm sure.

I think it is merely a physical manifestation of my stress and I can pinpoint exactly when it began ...which again leads me to believe it is anxiety/stress related.

Lucid dreaming is great, I enjoy it immensely. I am often able to control or manipulate my dreams in certain directions :D

hey I used to have dreams when I was younger where I could actually control e everything in my dreams I knew I was dreaming and decided Exactly what I wanted to dream about while I was asleep.. Also check out spiritual travel http://www.spiritualtravel.org/ not many people have these dreams I'm hoping to come across some people that do

hypnagogia images

all sleep paralyses are connected to lucid dreaming astral projection spiritual travel .. It's just as you go in something happens.. If your body and mind ain't right your body becomes paralysed. And it could also be paranormal.. Poltergeist could do this in spiritual travel.. I've had a real positive paralyses. I went into a spiritual dream I could sense peace then I could see light.. Above me was a man with his sleeves rolled back healing my body I knew what he was doing straight the way the next day I heard a voice say your in much better health..

I do think that humans aren't gonna get to have real contact with aliens because of wars Ect.. Stupid beleifs . Conspiracy a putting people in fear.. This world is pretty negative but look so holy don't make sense.. I bet all the aliens with high tech are 3

Hi I've had these dreams where I'm paralysed I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried.. And this didn't seem like it was to protect me. I felt a dark presence.. And I could wake up and I also screamed out loud it seemed like I was shouting out loud but when I woke up straight after no one heard even though there was alot of people around.. Ive had dreams that are like astral projection or spiritual travel( explained in my thread anove yours) where i followed a guy into a room but he slammed the door on me crushing every bone in my body. there was complete darkness for a second and i thought i was dead. i thought i was gonna wake up to spirit world i felt so much pain i e felt so much pain ever i never imagined it.. also I've seen alien crafts in my dream too massive motherships hovering above us and we was in a small clan sneaking around from them lol.. I think meditation clearing your mind and trying to stay positive in any situation is the way to stop this from happening.. I think it happens when something dont go right with the dream maybe falling asleep to fast.. Always try and stay aware until you hit sleep period.. Try not to just drift of.. You will find a way to stop it some how. Don't let it scare you.. I just carried on the paralyse has happened to me about 5 times now usually when I quit smoking.. Make sure your not craving things to as it might have somekind of affect in this..

The joint dreams as a child were the weirdest, we could move around in the room like normal and one time me and my two brothers even followed dark footsteps onto a bed and then we saw a black shadow and we were paralyzed and all woke up. And yeah usually I'm in complete fear and it's not even the paralysis that does it it's something else.

Maybe you are destructive to any unexplained beleief.. or you don't know what to feel about the supernatural.

Seeing that Aliens are the matter, they were probably the focus of coming here in the first place. Maybe you are exterminating what you must know inside about them.

Maybe you are destructive to any unexplained beleief.. or you don't know what to feel about the supernatural.

Seeing that Aliens are the matter, they were probably the focus of coming here in the first place. Maybe you are exterminating what you must know inside about them.

Interesting

I do think that humans aren't gonna get to have real contact with aliens because of wars Ect.. Stupid beleifs . Conspiracy a putting people in fear.. This world is pretty negative but look so holy don't make sense.. I bet all the aliens with high tech are 3

I don't know how to fix the human race though? think about it how could we actually all strive for peace when people are born with personalities like psychopathy ...