Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prometheus 2

SecretAgentMathew

re 2001, read the book first - it's got a pretty deep second half and if you aren't prepared to think it may look like art without a point... And no, it isn't at all suited to today's thrill-every-seven-seconds audience. Compare it to any other sci-fi film of that era - it leaves them for dead in the SFX / realistic space depiction departments, eg no sound in a vacuum, very realistic zero g effects...

Re Prometheus, I shouldn't have gone to see it with high hopes. If I wanted to see another film that had a storyline just like Alien, I'd have watched the Alien sequels... It had huge plot holes and a lame script, and yep, not even Charlise could save it.. P 2 will have to get remarkable reviews for me to be tempted..

Prometheus was trash

I loved it, the concept of a god race, forerunner species was a good angle but lame in a lot of ways (thems the breaks) but deservedly needing a sequel to the prequel....BUT, it should have been as freaky as Alien1.

• Like 1