Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists baffled! 100 tonne boxes

Anton25

I see god as imaginary.

• Like 6

If I were still mod...

• Like 2

B.S. button missing.

• Like 1

I never quite understood why aliens would travel lightyears from home, just to stack some rocks :alien:

• Like 4

I never quite understood why aliens would travel lightyears from home, just to stack some rocks :alien:

This tradition was seeded million years ago when the aliens visited the earth the first times in an area thats

called Billund today.

Could this be extraterrestrials? an advance race of nephilims? http://www.neonnettl...-nephilim-exist

No one knows how they were made. The accuracy is stunning for a start and totally unachievable with primitive methods; like a lot of other ancient world artefacts.

• Like 1

I don't think it was like that. They populated the place and lived here for millennia or even longer. The idea that all of this was some folly of a bunch of short term visitors is childish.

I see god as imaginary.

Yeh but who or what created these boxes. More importantly why? Before some wag here chips in, please don't claim it was some ritualistic way to preserve cow bones.

Someone here no doubt will offer that.

I don't think it was like that. They populated the place and lived here for millennia or even longer. The idea that all of this was some folly of a bunch of short term visitors is childish.

And the best evidence they left behind is rocks.

Yeh but who or what created these boxes. More importantly why? Before some wag here chips in, please don't claim it was some ritualistic way to preserve cow bones.

They're called humans. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Moreover, before some one weighs in with a thought, please think it through (I know that's difficult for some). But there are many artifacts, like this one in particular, from ancient civilizations which cannot be easily duplicated with modern machinery...so how were they made or built thousands of years ago? I'm not saying it's aliens, although I am implying that, there could be a reasonable explanation.

But there are many artifacts, like this one in particular, from ancient civilizations which cannot be easily duplicated with modern machinery..

Judged from a technical point of view everything that was build in the past, even in the deep past, can easily be

copied with todays knowledge and options. The myth that it can`t is just based on the fact that we do not have

the needed tools/machinery standby today as there is no need to build such stuff today. There might be some

things we don`t know exactly how they were build/manufactured in the past but this fact get sometimes screwed

by some ppl to cover this lack of knowledge with clouds of mystery with the aim to bring some wild ideas into it,

like ET technology.

Give Donald Trump a billion dollar and he will build a 1to1 copy of the GP and if you want, standing stabil upright

down up to windspeeds of 400miles/hr.

Edited by toast

This tradition was seeded million years ago when the aliens visited the earth the first times in an area thats

called Billund today.

Are you saying they built Legoland !

Makes sense there is no way mere humans could put so many blocks together with such precision. :tsu:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 3

Are you saying they built Legoland !

Makes sense there is no way mere humans could put so many blocks together with such precision. :tsu:

State how. If you believe it so.

And the best evidence they left behind is rocks.

With unexplainable precision. Like the above granite boxes.

They're called humans.

If stone age men did it all; then say how. What tools were used to make those those granite boxes?

Before answering you may wish to scan this:

http://www.gizapower.com/Precision.htm

It would be ignorant to believe that we were the only ones here, when such things as this pop up.

If you look into the history around Sumer and how those civilizations mysteriously arose and flourished out of nowhere, there is someone other than human involved.

Edited by AliveInDeath7

How much I love these kinds of articles that don't even tell us where the thing we are looking at is located. I recon it is the Serapeum of Saqqara, which was a burying place for holy bulls, which for sure needed huge sarcophagi, like the one in the article.

It`s really exiting how you are able measure precision by just a view on a lousy frog-eye picture.

• Like 2

How much I love these kinds of articles that don't even tell us where the thing we are looking at is located. I recon it is the Serapeum of Saqqara, which was a burying place for holy bulls, which for sure needed huge sarcophagi, like the one in the article.

A google image search confirms that it is indeed the Serapeum of Saqqara. :yes:

Why is it that people often seems to think that our ancestors were not capable of doing anything by themselves ?

This need to belittle our ancestors really annoys me !

They were clever and dedicated people, who were ready to use years to make things if necessary.

To AliveInDeath7:

What make you think that the Sumerian civilisation appeared out of nowhere ?

Just what part of your study of sumers history makes you think aliens were involved ?

(and please god don't say the annunaki or Sitchin)

• Like 2

If stone age men did it all; then say how. What tools were used to make those those granite boxes?

How these were carved has been explained to you countless times on countless threads yet it never takes. Why?

It amazes me that such vivid magical stories can be spontaneously created from looking at a picture of a stone box on a pedestal. The boxes were created to bury the sacred Apis Bulls. No mystery here at all and yes, the Egyptians were perfectly capable of creating these bozes. See here for more info http://archaeology.knoji.com/serapeum-the-tomb-of-the-apis-bulls/

• Like 3

The AE used low-tech hand tools, e.g. hammers, chisels, wedges, pry-bars, straight-edges, string-lines, etc. to cut and shape the stone. Then they used sleds to move the large stones into place.

The below applies to accurate stone cutting, as well as precision tool/part making:

QUOTING Dunn from link, "To make products that were consistent, variables in the manufacturing process had to be reduced or eliminated. To accomplish this, dimensional variables that were inherent in the manufacture of critical components needed to be reduced to acceptable levels. However, because of the inaccuracies of the machine tools of that day, skilled fitters were needed to scrape, chisel and file components to close dimensions in order for them to fit properly....."

• Like 2

How these were carved has been explained to you countless times on countless threads yet it never takes. Why?

Excellent question. :tu: