Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

F15 Pilots Investigate Rock Like UFO

According to FOIA documents that were released about this incident on January 12th, 2007 two F-15 Eagles were requested by LATCC (Lakenheath Air Traffic Control Center) to investigate a radar target. As you might remember, this is the same RAF base which was at the center of the infamous Lakenheath-Bentwaters incident. Inquiries to the LATCC staff were made regarding the incident, but there was no final determination given as to what the result of the intercept was. Apparently, a HAM radio operator of unknown origin recorded a very clear conversation between the two pilots discussing what they were seeing.

Read More

http://theobjectrepo...-15-pilots.html

Real or not?

You decide.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Alternatively the 'recording' can be found here:

Edited by zoser

It would have been cool if it was a "Roc", the giant Bird of legend.

• Like 1

Interesting exchange from cockpits. What I heard was that the F15 pilot's observation could not be verified and the object was stationary, about the size of a rock. Interesting -

• Like 1

Interesting exchange from cockpits. What I heard was that the F15 pilot's observation could not be verified and the object was stationary, about the size of a rock. Interesting -

Not all UFO's show up as radar returns. The sighting by Captain Ray Bowyer was a good example.

Fascinating conversation. Weird that it was so slow and looked like a rock. Was it some sort of cat & mouse game?

• Like 1

Fascinating conversation. Weird that it was so slow and looked like a rock. Was it some sort of cat & mouse game?

Indeed. Not the most aerodynamic object to be in the air. That's ET technology for you though

Nice, but how should I know if the radio transmission record is original or just "homemade"?

Nice, but how should I know if the radio transmission record is original or just "homemade"?

Just another problem with finding proof on the interwebz.

• Like 1

File it in the Round cabinet ! Remember to Flush too ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS

• Like 1

FWIW, I've been listening to radio scanners since about 1972, both police and military UHF. There is a large training complex in central Florida called Avon Park complex, and I've been listening to the USAF work out there for many years.

The conversations linked on this thread sound completely legitimate and typical.

• Like 2