Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This Guy Has to be Possessed or Something

stevemagegod

If this video is legit then that is freaking scary. I mean you could kill someone, or be killed in your sleep and you wouldn't even know.

• Like 1

Sleepwalking is very real and not that funny.My cousin had some episodes that were very serious. Once he was found by the police 2miles away from home just wearing pants( no shoes no shirt) and he wasnt in a good part of town.Very scary stuff.And no drugs involved. It usually is caused by stress.

• Like 1

Sleepwalking is very real and not that funny.My cousin had some episodes that were very serious. Once he was found by the police 2miles away from home just wearing pants( no shoes no shirt) and he wasnt in a good part of town.Very scary stuff.And no drugs involved. It usually is caused by stress.

Did the police try and wake him? Or did they just find him walking randomly or just laying in the ground? It's a good thing he was found by the police and not some other questionable character but if they did try and wake him lets hope he became violent to the people to the people trying to mug him lol.

Cops took him to the hospital and took blood to see if he was on drugs.Then they drove him home and dropped him off.He didnt get robbed or anything. He just took a walk...while sleepwalking. Lucky he didnt get hit by a car or something.

• Like 1

Cops took him to the hospital and took blood to see if he was on drugs.Then they drove him home and dropped him off.He didnt get robbed or anything. He just took a walk...while sleepwalking. Lucky he didnt get hit by a car or something.

Ya thats true. In the video the guys friends are like o **** theres a car we need to wake him but he stops. In a video like this i feel like there truly must be a Third Eye or something if you are able to ride a bike 2 or more blocks without getting hit by a car. I mean some people can't ride a bike when they are normal let alone 2 blocks+ sleeping.

I wonder what the cops were thinking when they found out he wasn't on drugs. I mean taking blood is freaking expensive ****.

Edited by stevemagegod

Acting for sure. I hope this isnt just for views :td:

But some sleepwalkers are living scare of what they might do to hurt themselves or others while sleep walking, some take meds for it , my brother suffers from it and it can be dangerous. The pill do help but doesnt "cure" it At least not so far

Edited by ShadowBoy86x
  • Like 1

Uhh,I don't know. I think we need to call the fake police here. And if it by chance is actually real ( which I doubt) the sleepwalking guy needs to pick better friends.

• Like 1

Someone should get an Academy Award! But not Mark. It's all a load of crap.