Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Milk 'straight from the cow' vending machine

Still Waters

A farm is letting customers pump milk straight from the cow after installing a new vending machine that cuts out the milkman.

Farmer Alan Hewson, 56, who runs Crossroads Farm in Eastwell, Leicestershire, installed the machine to give his customers the freshest milk possible.

The only process the milk goes through to get from the udder to the mouth is pasteurisation, which kills bacteria.

http://www.dailymail...ight-udder.html

I once lived by a farm. That milk is crazy good. I kinda hope this sorta thing catches on

I had visions of people sucking teats ..not good!

I hate warm milk ....I hate cold milk - it should only be poured in tea in small amounts to make it palatable.

I'm giving up tea.

so, my first thought when i read "straight from the cow" was that the vending machine would dispense freshly sliced cuts of raw beef. i'm not sure why my mind went there.

i'm glad it's milk.

so, my first thought when i read "straight from the cow" was that the vending machine would dispense

freshly sliced cuts of raw beef. i'm not sure why my mind went there.

This will be next.

This will be next.

well, so long as they get it from a cow that has been bred to actually want to be eaten, it might be ok!

• Like 1

A farm is letting customers pump milk straight from the cow after installing a new vending machine that cuts out the milkman.

The era of milkmen is doomed! DOOMED! /sarcasm