Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro-Palestinian activists leave ‘eviction’..

Earl.Of.Trumps

Ummm.... no... I don't think he did.

Ben Gurion declared the existence of Israel, with borders based on the original UN resolution for partition. But I don't think he made ANY specifications in that deceleration to the Arab sectors. (how COULD he ? They where not his to give away). The key thing here is that it was a unilateral declaration about ISREAL... it was NOT an agreement (see comment below).

The letter "d". That has always given me difficulties.

It didn't. Apart from anything else, there WAS no agreement.

The Arabs had rejected the UN Partition plan (resolution 181) in the General Assembly, threatening to attack if it was implemented. Israel then summoned itself into existence, entirely independently of the UN (albeit following its plan), and the Arabs (not the Israeli's ) duly attacked.

But it didn't, did it ?

I'm assuming you are reffering to resolutions 242 and 338 ?

Resolution 242 required that all belligerent parties should meet with UN special representatives in order to accomplish:

1) A withdrawal of Israeli forces from land occupied when it pushed the invading Arab armies back.

2) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;

Israel agreed, and met with the UN representative.

The Arab nations refused to even MEET the representative, and absolutely refused to acknowledge Israel's right to exist, in peace or otherwise.

This rendered the entire resolution void, with the fault being on the Arab side. (the UN's opinion, not mine).

You must be joking. When Hussein went into Kuwait did they have a MEETING with the UN to talk about it? No, they got BOMBED. You try very hard to downplay the misdeeds of Israel. It was worse than what Hussein did in Kuwait, by far.

And you show bias once again. YOu make it look lie it is a CRIME for Arabs to not recognize Israel.

Yet, you know darn well it is ISRAEL that is stopping Palestine from being a state. If you were unbiased you woulod weigh them evenly.

Egypt and Jordan eventually DID meet with the UN, and discharged their duties as UN members, under resolution 242. Israel immediately returned their territory.

Syria and the PLO did NOT - and still havn't. So the territory remains occupied.

I'm assuming your reference to TWO resolutions is in regard Resolution 338 ? If so, then this resolution was leveled against the Arabs when they launched the Yom Kippur offensive, and was basically a warning that by attacking, they where in further breach of 242. (I seem to recall that - in another post - I stated that 338 was in regard the Lebannon war. I was getting muddled up with Resolution 1507. Sorreeee......)

REALLY ? When did THAT happen ? I thought Kuwait was a Kingdom all the way back into antiquity, and certainly pre-dating modern Iraq. ?

So, another words Israel has done no wrong! Are you joking me, or what?

They stole lots of land, for God's sake. WHat is this "Bargaining" stuff? Get OUT. It's UN law.

The Arab states should never, ever have to sit at meetings and bargain for their land, and sign agreements Isreal demands signed. this is all BS! The UN should have started BOMBING Tel Aviv as soon as Israel did not get OUT. Just like they did to Baghdad

And then said:

Earl of Trumps replied:

Why specifically did only Jewish students have to "feel first hand what it must have been like"? Did the people who undertook the prank know the political alignment of all the Jewish students?

Because virtually ALL Jews think the Levant is theirs by religious right.

Why did the zionists only displace Muslims from the Levant, not the Jews and Christians?

Because it's their "religious right"?

I'm not rebuking UN law; the UN has no force with the teeth to enforce their resolutions. And as far as the resolutions, RoofGardener has explained them clearly. Cain killing Abel, came long before the Ten Commandments. At this point, GOD does not command that "Thou Shall Not Kill", he only punishes Cain with exile. We can only assume that there were laws against murder at that time. And I don't think that a moral commandment of GOD could be compared to an arbitrary resolution by an inept and corrupt organization.

I don't know if I *adhere* to GOD's word but I believe in his divinity and his son.

The Ten Commandments are more to remind us that we live in a lawless world. We all break at least one Commandment once every day.

So what is your point?

I won't even dignify that thought of yours by replying to it.

That is because the issues never get settled. Israel had two resolutions from the UN telling them to get out of the occupied

lands of 1967. It never gets fulfilled.

BTW, I think that Israel's illegal occupation of Golan is bad, but at least any Syrians displaced from there had a Syria to go to.

But the Palestinians are stateless.

I noticed that, yes, nobody budges at all.

I did not simply fall in love with Palestinian people, nor do I hate Jewish people.

I look at the situation and know clearly who is in the wrong. It's very simple Obey the LAW, both God's and UN's

I have a funny feeling you are right. Right or wrong, Israel will always be backed by the West. Unless that changes, yes, it will be war. People in the West eventually came around to supporting the boycott of South Africa until Apartheid was ended, and those people in control are white people. So I guess it is possible that Western people will finally see things the way they really are in the ME and boycott Israel.

I believe Israel will be boycotted in a severe way at some point. OR a war will erupt that causes Israel to unleash nukes on one or more of their neighbors. Once the world sees that they are indeed willing to do ANYTHING to stay on their land (my opinion and their belief) then some deal will be struck that leaves Israel in a brief peace - one in which they possibly even disarm. But ultimately they will be attacked with great - even catastrophic losses and Jerusalem will be occupied by Muslims for a few years.

You must be joking. When Hussein went into Kuwait did they have a MEETING with the UN to talk about it? No, they got BOMBED.

We've already discussed this, though you chose not to respond.

To repeat: There where 5 months of meetings and diplomacy, and twelve UN resolutions against Iraq, prior to the start of the bombing. Military action only started when Sadam formally annexed Kuwait, making it a province of Iraq, which is the 'red line' that shut down all further negotiation.

You try very hard to downplay the misdeeds of Israel.

More accurately, I try and puncture some of the Islamic propaganda against Israel, which you seem happy to propagate without questioning it.

It was worse than what Hussein did in Kuwait, by far.

Hmmm...... in terms of casualties, perhaps. There where around 4000 Kuwaiti's killed (soldiers and civilians) during Sadam's invasion (plus around another 1000 that where "dissapeared" during his reign). This is on a par with the number of palestinians (civilians and terrorists) killed in the second Intifada.

And you show bias once again. YOu make it look lie it is a CRIME for Arabs to not recognize Israel.

Dunno about a crime. It IS a requirement of resolution 242 however.

Yet, you know darn well it is ISRAEL that is stopping Palestine from being a state. If you were unbiased you woulod weigh them evenly.

No, it is the Palestinians (or more accurately, the baleful influence of the Muslim Brotherhood) who are stopping them from having their own state.

So, another words Israel has done no wrong! Are you joking me, or what?

Well, they have broken no UN resolutions. Of course, that is not the same as "doing no wrong".

They stole lots of land, for God's sake. WHat is this "Bargaining" stuff? Get OUT. It's UN law.

No they didn't.

And it is NOT U.N. law.

The Arab states should never, ever have to sit at meetings and bargain for their land, and sign agreements Isreal demands signed.

Of course not. However, if the various Arab states want to remain in the UN, then they DO have to sign agreements demanded by UN Resolutions. (such as 242).

this is all BS! The UN should have started BOMBING Tel Aviv as soon as Israel did not get OUT. Just like they did to Baghdad

They didn't do that to Baghdad (see above), and why should they bomb Tel Aviv when Israel is co-operating with them, and obeying their resolutions ?

Because virtually ALL Jews think the Levant is theirs by religious right.

Why did the zionists only displace Muslims from the Levant, not the Jews and Christians?

Because it's their "religious right"?

...virtually all the jews...

...Zionists only displace Muslims ? ..

My oh my oh my.....

You're the last one that should call foul. You continuously insult people if they disagree with you. Don't feel the victim when others shove it right back in your face.

I'm just counting the topics that you started. Of the last 16 threads you've initiated, 12 deals with Israel/Palestine and 11 of those are negative to one degree or the other toward Israel. Of the other 4, not one of them discusses the oppression of Islam on non Muslims or any other kind of oppression.

*Pro-Palestinian activists leave 'eviction'..

*'Israel's War on Africans'

*The UNHCR: Stateless People

What's in Egypt's proposed 2014 Constitution?

Violence in Iraq Highest in Five Years

*The Threat of Israel's WMD Arsenals

*The Bottom Line of Israel Palestine

*Iran's President: We'll Never Build Nuke

U.S. Ready to Ease Iran Sanctions

US to Slash Aid to Egypt

*Gaza gets rare cement

*Israel is Missing Something: Israelis

*Israeli MDs Harvesting Human Organs

*West Bank Swears in its New Prime Minister

**Nigeria's Igbo Jews: 'Lost tribe' of Israel?

*The "Hilltop Youth"

There is one of two reasons for this. There are no good stories about Israel but I find that very hard to believe, or you hate Israel and only embellish the bad stories whether they are actual or fabricated.

Really? Our place to remedy? So that you don't get confused, I don't agree with your terminology of "foreign entitlement complex". That is a tangent, I'm not agreeing, however if we are not responsible for Israel then neither are we responsible to remedy the problems of the Palestinians.

Yes there are and as I am fond of saying, mainly because types like you fail to comprehend. In this world of 7 billion, it is physically impossible to make everyone happy. In order to make someone happy requires that someone else suffers. I'm not saying that we shouldn't try to accommodate everyone but there are times that you have to analyze the situation and determine if the course of action to cause the least misery is to meddle in nature or just let nature run its course. I believe that the best thing to happen is to let those tribes referred to as Palestinian disperse back into the other Arab populations. Not every upstart subculture is destined to survive.

Somehow, most people don't believe you and my first point in this post has a lot to do with it. You come across as dishonest because for someone that says he hates oppression and tyranny, only seems fixated on Israel. I'm not the one that is liberty's bane! Cha-ching!!!

Unless I gave you a moment of doubt that I don't approve of Israel's foreign policy, you shouldn't be surprised. You can't find one thing in my entire archive that shows you your filthy accusation is true that I "hate the Jews"? Like I predicted. You're all hat and no cattle. You have zero credibility already to be throwing your baseless insults and neocon trash talk at me. Only seem fixated on Israel? Why don't you go to the US board and pay better attention?

Your kind is the biggest enemy of liberty in the US today. You're a foreign interventionist neocon chickenhawk drooling at the bit to "use the military" and put someone else's son or daughter in harm's way for any manner of your crusading religious-based BS.

I believe Israel will be boycotted in a severe way at some point. OR a war will erupt that causes Israel to unleash nukes on one or more of their neighbors. Once the world sees that they are indeed willing to do ANYTHING to stay on their land (my opinion and their belief) then some deal will be struck that leaves Israel in a brief peace - one in which they possibly even disarm. But ultimately they will be attacked with great - even catastrophic losses and Jerusalem will be occupied by Muslims for a few years.

And you believe that, and then you keep supporting the status quo. You're intellectually and morally confused.

• Like 1

I won't even dignify that thought of yours by replying to it.

I take it you do not understand the comment? Or you do not believe that we are not sinful that we don’t break at least one Commandment once every day? If not at least in our thoughts? And this is based on the axiom that “what a man believes determines what he does”.

Unless I gave you a moment of doubt that I don't approve of Israel's foreign policy, you shouldn't be surprised.

A lot of people don’t approve of Israel’s policy but most also understand the situation and are not fixated on hate.

You can't find one thing in my entire archive that shows you your filthy accusation is true that I "hate the Jews"?

I presented your body of work (that is proof) and now you are in denial. Your body of work is nothing more than hate. I’ve rubbed your face in it and you have nothing to say for yourself.

Like I predicted. You're all hat and no cattle. You have zero credibility already to be throwing your baseless insults and neocon trash talk at me. Only seem fixated on Israel? Why don't you go to the US board and pay better attention?

Is this all you do? When you can’t counter, just start throwing insults? This doesn’t help your position much. People read your hate filled posts and the insults you espouse. How can anyone see anything different?

Your kind is the biggest enemy of liberty in the US today. You're a foreign interventionist neocon chickenhawk drooling at the bit to "use the military" and put someone else's son or daughter in harm's way for any manner of your crusading religious-based BS.

I’m only a threat to you because I see through your ignorance and fear. At least I’ve served. And I know what liberty costs.

• Like 1

.........You're all hat and no cattle.

What a BRILLIANT phrase. I love it.

A lot of people don't approve of Israel's policy but most also understand the situation and are not fixated on hate.

I presented your body of work (that is proof) and now you are in denial. Your body of work is nothing more than hate. I've rubbed your face in it and you have nothing to say for yourself.

Is this all you do? When you can't counter, just start throwing insults? This doesn't help your position much. People read your hate filled posts and the insults you espouse. How can anyone see anything different?

I'm only a threat to you because I see through your ignorance and fear. At least I've served. And I know what liberty costs.

You're just a liar ravenhawk. Where have you presented jack? Get some links and post what I've actually said from my archives. Why can't you do that? You've lied so much you believe yourself.

Excuse me again for calling out your baseless insults and Zionist BS. Where do I talk about hate? Hate doesn't determine policy. So why bring it up? Your paranoid delusions and two faced hypocrisy floating your nutty worldviews about clashes of civilization and wars of religion are the biggest threat to liberty and the US Constitution today. US politicians aren't even a fraction as bad as you are. We'd be so bankrupt funding the nonsense you espouse, we'd know it already.

And you believe that, and then you keep supporting the status quo. You're intellectually and morally confused.

Not confused at all Yam. I never said I ADVOCATE for such an end for the area. You do not accept (or even understand) the basis of my faith so you apply labels against me because of it that are simply wrong. Frankly I never thought much of anything about the M.E. situation is "fair". But I accept that it is as it is going to be and no external power on earth is going to change it in the slightest until the time comes for the change to happen.
  • Like 1

What a BRILLIANT phrase. I love it.

It's an old phrase from Texas - they're pretty good at summing up BS and calling it that ;)

Not confused at all Yam. I never said I ADVOCATE for such an end for the area. You do not accept (or even understand) the basis of my faith so you apply labels against me because of it that are simply wrong. Frankly I never thought much of anything about the M.E. situation is "fair". But I accept that it is as it is going to be and no external power on earth is going to change it in the slightest until the time comes for the change to happen.

Less people in a killing zone, less people killed. Understanding that is not this difficult.

Less people in a killing zone, less people killed. Understanding that is not this difficult.

Making Aliyah isn't something I have any control over Yam. Nor do you. Ever considered that not all things we observe and comment in the world are under our control? Commenting that it's a beautiful day doesn't make you responsible for it does it?

Making Aliyah isn't something I have any control over Yam. Nor do you. Ever considered that not all things we observe and comment in the world are under our control? Commenting that it's a beautiful day doesn't make you responsible for it does it?

You have control over yourself and finding what I've actually said and being respectful enough to quote me and provide a link to it before lying again and putting words in my mouth I've never said.

You're just a liar ravenhawk. Where have you presented jack? Get some links and post what I've actually said from my archives. Why can't you do that? You've lied so much you believe yourself.

What part of “presenting the body of your work” do you not understand? Those are the links. You do understand what links are? Is it so important as to bother with what you precisely said? That’s not what’s in question. What you’ve said is black and white. Where is your “fair and balanced” and equal time put into the positive aspects of Israel and Zionism? Where is your “fair and balanced” and equal time put into distain of the apartheid like oppression in the Muslim world? It is all but absent. This indicates a fixation of hate toward Israel.

Excuse me again for calling out your baseless insults and Zionist BS.

There is no excuse for you. You haven’t called anything out. You don’t have the capability to do it. Do you really want a complete list of insults and hatred you express? We can start with your first sentence in your reply in the paragraph above.

Where do I talk about hate? Hate doesn't determine policy. So why bring it up? Your paranoid delusions and two faced hypocrisy floating your nutty worldviews about clashes of civilization and wars of religion are the biggest threat to liberty and the US Constitution today. US politicians aren't even a fraction as bad as you are. We'd be so bankrupt funding the nonsense you espouse, we'd know it already.

Hate determines your policy. You get so fixated on phrases you just don’t understand. I’m going to skip the first item on my previous list because you didn’t initiate this thread:

*Pro-Palestinian activists leave ‘eviction’.

So I’ll go with the next one:

#1) The two clips you present from Sheen. They are half-truths at best and you present them as fact. They are anti-Israeli. You don’t claim that you disagree with anything in them. You don’t consider the Israeli side of things even though several here had done so in reply. You don’t seem to care that these are propaganda presented by Israeli’s that hate their nation. All advanced nations have them, but you seem to drool all over them because they are taking shots at Israel.

#6) You post a comparison to Sterling. The two are not comparable, but you try to create a connection to get it stuck in people’s minds which is misleading.

#7) You try to belittle me in this reply. And I ask you about where your distain for Europe and Egypt are? You never answer that which tells people you don’t care. I explain some of the mechanics involved and you don’t seem to care or understand that because you are fixated on attacking Israel.

#8) Then you make a disrespectful comment to and then because he dared to point out that racism occurs in every nation today. And then was trying to point out that it is not a matter of racism but of race, which you don’t seem to care to make that distinction because it shoots down your soapbox of hatred. Racism didn’t end in 1850 and Israel isn’t the only nation to have racists.

#13) Then you make a laughable strawman about how Israel’s racists wouldn’t last over here.

#16) Next you attack him for lying about something he is only restating what you said. Did you say “I’m sorry, I meant to say this”? No, never see you do this. Then you make an outlandish statement about Israeli girls getting raped just to inflame and invalidate what you’ve already said. Then you make a false statement again about being caught doing things in Alabama that Israel is doing, one would be socially disgraced. Well, it does happen here and no one gets disgraced, unless it is high-profile and only then. If you are Liberal, you definitely get a pass. Then you go into generalizations that just continue your racism. And again you make a false accusation that Americans ignore it. Well maybe your imagined “ignore it” doesn’t exist. Do Israeli’s ignore American racism? Are we racist because we don’t appreciate illegals coming in this country breaking laws?

#18) RoofGardner who is becoming a very good source of FACT! He posts excellent counters to your op, and you are silent. More than likely, you just ignore it, like you do when I present inconvenient facts to you.

#26) You finally bring up a good point in reply to and then about stopping them at the border. RG answers this in the next reply but I don’t think it mattered to you. But again, you falsely accuse the “deplorable” conditions on racism and not on logistics. You never did answer his questions. You never did show any distain for those brutalized in Islamic countries. Then you basically state what we’ve been trying to tell you, that the Israeli’s aren’t reacting to the burglar because of his race. It’s because he’s a burglar.

#42) You make a useless reply. And then is not defending hypocrisy. And racism still occurs everywhere in the US. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing to protect your hatred. If you were trying to make a comparison between the Africans in Israel to be like the Native Indian in America, then please realize that the Indian had to be conquered before they could be absorbed. At this point, the African has not been conquered yet because the influx is too much too soon. I know you don’t understand that because of your hatred.

#43) Simply put, this reply you just make an ar$e of yourself. You show off your ignorance.

#64) You make a really dumb request because the answer is in the definition of Dhimmis. That is still currently practiced in pretty much all Muslim nations. It is institutionalized racism but you don’t want that to interfere with your racist attitudes toward Israel.

#66) I was starting to get close to cornering you and you try to deflect.

#80) Is just your typical lies and insults because you don’t dare answer the question.

#84) You are trying to demonize Zionism so that your argument can hold water. It has always been an issue with security for Israel. It has been institutionalized racism against the Jew. This is the basic story. This is a pretty clear case of a clash of civilizations and it is all being waged against Israel with you leading the way. Then you had to throw in another insult but it only showed your ignorance.

#88) If at least 3 people think you are anti-Semitic from your writings, maybe the problem is the way you express yourself?

#89) Is your basic indulgence in insulting others. And showing more racism on your part, “filthy oppression in Israel” as if Israel is the only place oppression occurs. Again, you don’t bother looking at the neighbors do you?! More insults and then you try to act all innocent. Then you challenge me in which I thrash you with and you are still in denial.

#91) I guess you don’t like BR cutting in on your glory so you have to throw in your two cents, but neither of you can counter the facts that RG stated.

#94) is very precious, and it needs to be added to every reply to you. “but you're only responsible and can only be judged by what you say here.” You show that you only think that Israel is the only one that has *dirty moves*. You continue to be ignorant of the history of the region and the people. And it can only be because of your hatred and racism of Israel.

#95) More insults and ignorance because you can’t counter what someone else says.

#97) A childish response to having your nose rubbed in it.

#100) An exercise in denial. I’ve given you a list of your posts and now, I’m building a body of individual replies. That’s a lot more than two words I’m rubbing together.

#101) More denial. And again, if you’ve got at least 3 people being vocal and agreeing what we perceive that you are saying, then we can’t be the ones in the wrong. We are not failing. You are failing to understand and get a clue. If we are wrong then correct your ways to make yourself clear. By insulting us doesn’t help you. You may not have used the word “apartheid” in this thread, I’ll give you that, but you’ve used many other words that express the same meaning. That’s you being very dishonest.

#103) No, and then is not lying but you are free with insulting him. Zionism is not the monster that you’ve painted it to be. Zionism is nothing more than the Israeli version of Manifest Destiny. But if it wasn’t a monster, you wouldn’t have anything to hate. You obviously ignore all the other oppression that goes on in the ME. And until you can demonstrate a balanced approach at *ALL* oppression, people will continue to call you on your racism of Israel.

Now I am getting tired of this foolishness. I took the time for this quick analysis of but one thread. Do you think I’m going to do it for all the others, then think again. Believe me when I say that your track record would be no different in any other thread. But you are going to deny this anyway. Being in black & white means nothing to you, that’s because your hatred of Israel is so great. I’m tired of your racism, of your lies, and of your insults and I’m going to call you on them anytime I feel like it. If you don’t like that then too bad. If you don’t like being called on it, then act responsibly. It’s ok for you to have your opinion and share it but don’t insult others that don’t share your point of view.

• Like 3

I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of.

You haven't found two words to rub together yet that suggest I hate the Jews. That was the challenge, you've had all the time in the world, and you've failed.

If Jews were being treated as second class citizens over here because we're a Christian Homeland or a Catholic Homeland or a European American homeland or an Agnostic Homeland or an Atheist Homeland or a Native American Homeland or a White Homeland, I wouldn't tolerate that nonsense for a moment and if you or any of the other two known Zionist shills appeasing your nonsense fantasy clashes of civilization would, I feel sorry for you.

While you can't find diddly **** to show I "hate the Jews", what you can show is my not accepting your drooling double standard hypocrisy for Israel. At least you admit it's ethnic cleansing, but then you eviscerate what credibility you would have by making a fool of yourself defending it. That's morally, ethically and legally unacceptable.

Please continue building the body of individual replies, learn how to quote and provide links so you're not doing it dishonestly, have some substance to your disagreements more than "a childish response" and "you show your childish ignorance" and the like. One standard, good enough for you and and your Zionist masters and the Palestinians too. What a horror! That's what my threads are about, there's no hatred, there's principle. You think it's hatred because you hate the principle.

• Like 2

#88) If at least 3 people think you are anti-Semitic from your writings, maybe the problem is the way you express yourself?

Like leading you guys away from the ethnic groups ("the Arabs" and "the Jews") every time someone mentions Israel. 103 posts and I'm not talking about ethnic groups or hatred and yet that's the reply you Zionists come back with 103 times. The problem all three of you have here is that I don't let you guys play your beloved tyranny between ethnic groups. Again you can't handle a single standard good enough for every ethnicity. You three little appeasers can think that I'm anti-Semitic all you want. You'll never find anything I write to prove it.

So I’ll go with the next one:

#1) The two clips you present from Sheen. They are half-truths at best and you present them as fact. They are anti-Israeli. You don’t claim that you disagree with anything in them. You don’t consider the Israeli side of things even though several here had done so in reply. You don’t seem to care that these are propaganda presented by Israeli’s that hate their nation. All advanced nations have them, but you seem to drool all over them because they are taking shots at Israel.

A sloppy accounting if not dishonest, again. First of all, I never said I wasn't anti-Israel. If I'm against tyrannical policies of Israel's, that's enough to be "anti-Israel" in your book. And if that's what you think, I don't care. What I'm going to conclude now is that you're not intelligent enough to understand the difference between a State and an ethnicity. That's falling into the darkest depths of Statism when you can't even tell the difference anymore. Israel =/= "the Jews". David Sheen is a Jew. You have a lot of work to do with the empty claims you're making here about that thread, so get on that thread and tell me where the "half truths" are. I don't claim that I disagree with any of them, that's right. I think what Sheen has presented is utterly defensible until you even offer a reason otherwise. And wrong again, I considered the Israeli side when I suggested they close their border. They can stop Palestinians from crossing borders easily enough, so don't invite and create the problem and then undo what you've done by forcing people back into the desperation they fled from in the first place. That thread is as much to do with Israeli citizens opposing their own government as it does with me personally, but every time I mention Israel, you have to get personal because you're void of principle and so desperate to fight back and defend your hypocrisy, the ad hominem is the status quo for you Zionists when one tries to have an adult discussion with you. And so every reply attacking me is a valid reply to you.

Do you really want a complete list of insults and hatred you express?

Yes that's exactly what I want. Show me the hatred of the Jews that I express or your filthy Zionist BS is called out. Thinking you're a liar when you're busy spreading your filthy lies about me would be the only accurate conclusion. If I knew who you were, I would sue your lying libeling ass tonight.

The policies of migration and settlement and development by Israel control the number of Israelis that are going to be roasted in your Aliyah Bible prophecies about Israel.

We do have control over who we give our money away to. We have control over what we veto in the UN. And we should have better control over how we treat one another. If I was as ungentlemanly as you are when discussing Israel, I could start throwing your childish accusations that you're anti-Semitic. You effectually want to maximize the Jewish death toll from Armageddon.

• 2 weeks later...

No it's the double standard that anyone can mistreat Jews and get away with it by making it someone else's problem as the solution for it.

You are always getting away with it, and it's all your problem.

<SNIP>

RavenHawk, this man has NEVER said anything of the kind. You talked-the-talk, now let me see you walk-the-walk and get one link that backs up your accusation.

• Like 1

........If Jews were being treated as second class citizens over here because we're a Christian Homeland or a Catholic Homeland or a European American homeland or an Agnostic Homeland or an Atheist Homeland or a Native American Homeland or a White Homeland, I wouldn't tolerate that nonsense for a moment and if you or any of the other two known Zionist shills appeasing your nonsense fantasy clashes of civilization would, I feel sorry for you.

:clap: well said. Well, maybe not about the "Zionist shills", or the clash of Civilisations, but well said on the rest. :tsu:

I may even embed the above into my signature block.

Like leading you guys away from the ethnic groups ("the Arabs" and "the Jews") every time someone mentions Israel.....

Be reasonable Yamato.

The official name of Egypt is "The Arab Republic of Egypt"

The official name of Syria is "The Syrian Arab Republic"

The official name of Jordan is "the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan", where Hashemite refers exclusively to an Arab tribe.

The Palestinian National Charter defines the Nation of Palestine as "the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people; it is an indivisible part of the Arab homeland, and the Palestinian people are an integral part of the Arab nation."

The State of Israel formally defines itself as "A Jewish and Democratic State".

And you want us to debate the issue of Israel, Palestine etc WITHOUT reference to Jews and Arabs ?

Sure. Lets debate modern Russia without any reference to Communism, Marx, Stalin, Gorbachov (or even Putin) etc.

Or modern America without any reference to the Founding Fathers, the Deceleration of Independence, the War of Independence, the Civil War, or the Constitution.

Granted Yamato, Human Rights exist here and now. If you see violations, then you react - in the here and now. and rightly so, as a Moral individual.

But recall that it is only totalitarian states that seek to obliterate history. If you restrict your moral judgements to the "here and now", and don't consider the background, then... well.... you risk no longer making an proper Moral judgement. You walk the Dark Path alongside the totalitarian state. You do it for very different motives, but the path is the same.

:clap: well said. Well, maybe not about the "Zionist shills", or the clash of Civilisations, but well said on the rest. :tsu:

I may even embed the above into my signature block.

Be reasonable Yamato.

The official name of Egypt is "The Arab Republic of Egypt"

The official name of Syria is "The Syrian Arab Republic"

The official name of Jordan is "the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan", where Hashemite refers exclusively to an Arab tribe.

The Palestinian National Charter defines the Nation of Palestine as "the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people; it is an indivisible part of the Arab homeland, and the Palestinian people are an integral part of the Arab nation."

The State of Israel formally defines itself as "A Jewish and Democratic State".

And you want us to debate the issue of Israel, Palestine etc WITHOUT reference to Jews and Arabs ?

Sure. Lets debate modern Russia without any reference to Communism, Marx, Stalin, Gorbachov (or even Putin) etc.

Or modern America without any reference to the Founding Fathers, the Deceleration of Independence, the War of Independence, the Civil War, or the Constitution.

Granted Yamato, Human Rights exist here and now. If you see violations, then you react - in the here and now. and rightly so, as a Moral individual.

But recall that it is only totalitarian states that seek to obliterate history. If you restrict your moral judgements to the "here and now", and don't consider the background, then... well.... you risk no longer making an proper Moral judgement. You walk the Dark Path alongside the totalitarian state. You do it for very different motives, but the path is the same.

Please at least include the link from my quote along with the text of the quote, thanks. It's flaccid praise to use a quote of mine with an ethnic group as the subject when the central theme of my discussion with you is that ethnicity doesn't matter. While the quote itself means this, it's nowhere near all-inclusive enough.

If ANY PEOPLE were being treated as second class citizens over here because we're a 'Christian Homeland' or a 'Catholic Homeland' or a 'European American Homeland' or an 'Agnostic Homeland' or an 'Atheist Homeland' or a 'Native American Homeland' or a 'White Homeland', I wouldn't tolerate that nonsense for a moment (and I can't imagine anyone else in the US that would do so publicly).