Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro-Palestinian activists leave ‘eviction’..

Earl.Of.Trumps

I'll put the link on, for sure. As for the rest.... once more you duck my point.

The Arab nations themselves define their nationality in terms of their Ethnicity. Including the Palestinians.

Israel defines its nationality in terms of "Jewishness". (whatever that means - is that a religious reference, an ethnic one, or a cultural one ? ).

Either way, you can't meaningfully discuss nationalism in the middle east WITHOUT reference to Arabs and Jews.

I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of.

You haven't found two words to rub together yet that suggest I hate the Jews. That was the challenge, you've had all the time in the world, and you've failed.

If Jews were being treated as second class citizens over here because we're a Christian Homeland or a Catholic Homeland or a European American homeland or an Agnostic Homeland or an Atheist Homeland or a Native American Homeland or a White Homeland, I wouldn't tolerate that nonsense for a moment and if you or any of the other two known Zionist shills appeasing your nonsense fantasy clashes of civilization would, I feel sorry for you.

While you can't find diddly **** to show I "hate the Jews", what you can show is my not accepting your drooling double standard hypocrisy for Israel. At least you admit it's ethnic cleansing, but then you eviscerate what credibility you would have by making a fool of yourself defending it. That's morally, ethically and legally unacceptable.

Please continue building the body of individual replies, learn how to quote and provide links so you're not doing it dishonestly, have some substance to your disagreements more than "a childish response" and "you show your childish ignorance" and the like. One standard, good enough for you and and your Zionist masters and the Palestinians too. What a horror! That's what my threads are about, there's no hatred, there's principle. You think it's hatred because you hate the principle.

Kudos!!! [applause]

I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of.

Oh the Irony of it all. The denial, the evidence, and the link... all in one self-referencing package. Such elegant economy of language.

• Like 2

Oh the Irony of it all. The denial, the evidence, and the link... all in one self-referencing package. Such elegant economy of language.

What was that Eldorado recently said about miserable gits? :w00t:

There is zero evidence, irony, or denial of the slander you're accusing me of. You're accusing me of hating Jews you liar and you can't find dick from my archives to show it. Then you quote me on your profile. If you could even understand my quote correctly that you're quoting on your signature, you wouldn't be making your trollish accusations. The quote means anything but. Maybe you should try reading what you're quoting.

What was that Eldorado recently said about miserable gits? :w00t:

About posters like you who have to lie and slander other posters demeaning their character with zero evidence to show for it? I don't know if that's cowardice or just desperation but when you can't even argue a point anymore without debasing yourself with dishonest ad hominem I'd say it's both.

About posters like you who have to lie and slander other posters demeaning their character with zero evidence to show for it? I don't know if that's cowardice or just desperation but when you can't even argue a point anymore without debasing yourself with dishonest ad hominem I'd say it's both.

No, Yam, I don't argue a point when it becomes obvious that I do not have the ability to either explain myself in an understandable fashion OR I know the individual I'm trying to communicate with is more intent on demeaning me personally than in discussion. And you hardly are innocent in such matters yourself. It's the reason I mostly ignore your rants. It's not possible to be civil with you on this board - you will not allow it. There are a couple of others but you are the most passionate in your rantings. As to dishonest ad hominem - if that is what you call the designation of you as one who hates the Jews then so be it. You never find fault with anything the Palestinians do - ever. You make excuses or use misdirection when questioned in a pointed way. In a bloody conflict such as in progress in Palestine/Israel one has to choose a side and you have done so - whether you are unwilling to admit it or not. Heads up - I don't really care what you think of me personally nor do I believe in your protestations of human rights. If you truly were all about those precious standards you preach so much on then you would hold some - at least a FEW of the acts of the Hamas or Fatah or Hizbollah to account. Now continue the rant - but do so without anymore input from me for awhile because I grow weary of the childishness.
  • Like 1

I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of.......

There is zero evidence, irony, or denial of the slander you're accusing me of. You're accusing me of hating Jews you liar and you can't find dick from my archives to show it. Then you quote me on your profile.

Firstly, I don't accuse you of hating jews. Show me where I have said that ?

Secondly, and notwithstanding the above, do you not see ANY irony in stating that you don't hate jews, and then - in the same sentence , using the term "Zionist liar". The inclusion of the unnecessary adjective "Zionist" - clearly used in a pejorative way - poisons the sentence with anti-jewish overtones, which in turn defeats the objective of the sentence, which was to deny any antipathy towards jews.

Sorry to nit-pick. I don't believe for a minute that you hate jews(1). However, I think you occasionally get carried away by the Rhetoric, resulting in what I consider to be a wonderful ironic sentence, and a classic of its type.

Notes

(1) ... whilst at the same time foaming at the mouth about the State of Israel.

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

hmm.......

Zionist and Jews are not the same thing.You can not call a person anti-Jewish if he use the word Zionism/Zionist.

Edited by jeem

hmm.......

Zionist and Jews are not the same thing.You can not call a person anti-Jewish if he use the word Zionism/Zionist.

From a strict lexical point of view, you are entirely correct, Jeem. Zionism is a political philosophy relating to Jewish Nationalism.

However, in the context of these debates, I would suggest that it has become an "politically correct" substitute for "Jewish". It is also used as an implied pejorative.

To illustrate with a couple of examples: I have been accused of being a liar in recent posts. I have also been accused of having a selective memory, or conveniently forgetting events that would weaken my arguments. However, the actual terms used where not "liar" or "amnesia", but "Zionist Liar" and "Zionist Amnesia".

It is like labeling anyone with right-wing views as "Fascist", or left-wing views as "Marxist". Or - closer to the topic - anyone critical of Israel as "Anti-Semitic". These rhetorical adjectives are NOT used to accurately portray the persons affiliations, but as a form of ad-hominem attack. They are a petty rhetorical trick, and I find them irksome.

.. and I STILL hold that Yamato's sentence was a classic piece of unintentional irony.

• Like 1

From a strict lexical point of view, you are entirely correct, Jeem. Zionism is a political philosophy relating to Jewish Nationalism.

However, in the context of these debates, I would suggest that it has become an "politically correct" substitute for "Jewish". It is also used as an implied pejorative.

To illustrate with a couple of examples: I have been accused of being a liar in recent posts. I have also been accused of having a selective memory, or conveniently forgetting events that would weaken my arguments. However, the actual terms used where not "liar" or "amnesia", but "Zionist Liar" and "Zionist Amnesia".

It is like labeling anyone with right-wing views as "Fascist", or left-wing views as "Marxist". Or - closer to the topic - anyone critical of Israel as "Anti-Semitic". These rhetorical adjectives are NOT used to accurately portray the persons affiliations, but as a form of ad-hominem attack. They are a petty rhetorical trick, and I find them irksome.

.. and I STILL hold that Yamato's sentence was a classic piece of unintentional irony.

After I finished reading the entire topic twice I can not find a single post by Yamato in which he called you a Zionist liar or Zionist Amnesia. If you refer to post 70 well he indeed mention Zionist liar but it wasn't you.It was those who accused him for being anti-Jewish.Now if you count yourself in I don't think it's his fault. Yam make it clear that he doesn't hate the Jews rather he hate oppression

Edited by jeem

I was referring to post #68. Yamato used the plural "liars" , as in "you Zionist liars".

As I was frequently refuting some of Yamato's posts, and indeed had refuted him shortly prior to this post, I consider that on balance of probability it is reasonable to assume he was referring to myself. (amongst others).

I have already stated that I do not believe Yamato hates jews. However, if he continues to adopt the Marxist rhetorical technique of spewing derogatory spurious adjectives around (Zionist filth.. Zionist liars... Zionist Amnesia) in the style of Tourettes Syndrome, then he can expect a response.

As for "zionist Amnesia".. you appear to be suffering from it yourself. You quoted the comment in question in one of your own posts. here

I'll leave it to you to backtrack to the original post in that thread. Enjoy.

Firstly, I don't accuse you of hating jews. Show me where I have said that ?

Secondly, and notwithstanding the above, do you not see ANY irony in stating that you don't hate jews, and then - in the same sentence , using the term "Zionist liar". The inclusion of the unnecessary adjective "Zionist" - clearly used in a pejorative way - poisons the sentence with anti-jewish overtones, which in turn defeats the objective of the sentence, which was to deny any antipathy towards jews.

Sorry to nit-pick. I don't believe for a minute that you hate jews(1). However, I think you occasionally get carried away by the Rhetoric, resulting in what I consider to be a wonderful ironic sentence, and a classic of its type.

Notes

(1) ... whilst at the same time foaming at the mouth about the State of Israel.

That's exactly what it is you're jumping into the middle of and liking on here whenever you're replying on this thread to other people spewing that insulting ***clown BS.

What is this p***? Calling someone a Zionist isn't the evidence for hating Jews that you just got done saying I don't have. Stop spinning the BS. If you see no evidence for the BS they're accusing me of, why don't you tell THEM?

I was referring to post #68. Yamato used the plural "liars" , as in "you Zionist liars".

As I was frequently refuting some of Yamato's posts, and indeed had refuted him shortly prior to this post, I consider that on balance of probability it is reasonable to assume he was referring to myself. (amongst others).

I have already stated that I do not believe Yamato hates jews. However, if he continues to adopt the Marxist rhetorical technique of spewing derogatory spurious adjectives around (Zionist filth.. Zionist liars... Zionist Amnesia) in the style of Tourettes Syndrome, then he can expect a response.

As for "zionist Amnesia".. you appear to be suffering from it yourself. You quoted the comment in question in one of your own posts. here

I'll leave it to you to backtrack to the original post in that thread. Enjoy.

So now I can't use the word "Zionist" in a critical statement towards Israel or else it sounds like I hate the Jews? That's the classic Zionist BS line. Equating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism, like you can't tell the difference either. What an impotent style of Tourettes that is.

So now I can't use the word "Zionist" ?

Correct. Also, we'd prefer it if you wore a tie on the forum at all times.

Oh... and a haircut wouldn't go amiss.

So now I can't use the word "Zionist" in a critical statement towards Israel or else it sounds like I hate the Jews? That's the classic Zionist BS line. Equating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism, like you can't tell the difference either. What an impotent style of Tourettes that is.

<sigh>

Are you being deliberately obtuse, Yamato ? I objected to your use of the term "Zionist" as a rhetorical adjective to an individual .I never said you can't use the word.

You can criticise Israel as much as you want, with or without reference to Zionism. You can criticise ME as much as you want. You can even accuse me of being a Zionist - but please stop using "Zionist" as a rhetorical adjective.

Oh.. and for pities sake... get a haircut

I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence

Then you are blind as well as in denial or just ignorant. I provided more than enough evidence in posts #49 *AND* #67 alone, far more than is really needed. If you don’t understand that then let’s go with something far simpler like this first sentence of yours. You use “Zionist” as if it was the “N” word. Then you use that to insult others. Are you going to deny that? All you have to do is open your mouth and you prove your so-called challenge.

for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of.

Implying more than one, which means that others see your body of work as well. How can anyone not understand your racist tendencies when you use such phrases as “disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars”. Man, what a blue streak. Zionist and Jew are not dirty words but they are part of your insulting racist vocabulary.

You haven't found two words to rub together yet that suggest I hate the Jews. That was the challenge, you've had all the time in the world, and you've failed.

No I guess I didn’t find only two words. I found your entire body of work filled with hate and insults, just as I showed in post #67. It’s just not only the words you use but how you use them. Your style is to attack and insult anyone that you don’t like or don’t agree with you. Then you get all upset when somebody throws it back in your face. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

If Jews were being treated as second class citizens over here because we're a Christian Homeland or a Catholic Homeland or a European American homeland or an Agnostic Homeland or an Atheist Homeland or a Native American Homeland or a White Homeland, I wouldn't tolerate that nonsense for a moment and if you or any of the other two known Zionist shills appeasing your nonsense fantasy clashes of civilization would, I feel sorry for you.

Well, there is racism against Jews here in this country but it has nothing to do with this nation being a Christian homeland or whatever. But neither has the Jew here tried to kick the Christian into the sea either. The Jew doesn’t strap on suicide vests and walk into public areas. Oh wait, Muslims have. But you give them a pass.

While you can't find diddly **** to show I "hate the Jews",

You are totally and completely dishonest. I’ve found more than diddly and I’ve rubbed it in your face. That explains your reply of denial here. The content of this post of yours and the three others following it have no substance. They are just a rant and a temper tantrum because you don’t have a leg to stand on. If you don’t hate Jews, there’s one way to show it. But you’ll never even consider it because it would just drive you crazy.

what you can show is my not accepting your drooling double standard hypocrisy for Israel.

It’s not my double standard; it’s your standard that I pull from your exact words. I am only a mirror and evidently, you don’t like it. Imagine that?!

At least you admit it's ethnic cleansing, but then you eviscerate what credibility you would have by making a fool of yourself defending it. That's morally, ethically and legally unacceptable.

Not exactly; that it is EC has nothing to do with it. We have different understandings of EC. Actually I have an understanding, you have none. To you EC is nothing but genocide. Well it’s not. I’ve corrected you and instructed you numerous times on what EC is and the vital role it plays in our civilization. I’ve given you historical examples and you don’t seem to appreciate that. One reason is that when I show what Muslim nations do to minorities, this phony indignance you slam on Israel seems to be lost on others that are doing the same. You seem oblivious to the EC committed on the Jew early on. But now that Israel has survived that and is returning in kind, it’s Israel that is the evil Zionist. I think “phony” describes you well.

Please continue building the body of individual replies, learn how to quote and provide links so you're not doing it dishonestly, have some substance to your disagreements more than "a childish response" and "you show your childish ignorance" and the like. One standard, good enough for you and and your Zionist masters and the Palestinians too. What a horror! That's what my threads are about, there's no hatred, there's principle. You think it's hatred because you hate the principle.

Your principle is hatred of the Jew. You continue to prove that. This last paragraph of yours is nothing more than deflecting focus. You’re still trying to deny it. Well, please continue. People will decide for themselves.

• Like 1

Like leading you guys away from the ethnic groups ("the Arabs" and "the Jews") every time someone mentions Israel.

You’re no Pied Piper. Trying to pull that Ahmadinejad ploy that he meant “regime” and not “Jew”? If you remove the regime and you leave the ethnic group defenseless. In this case, they are interchangeable. It is the regime that protects the Jew. Ahmadinejad’s redaction wasn’t accepted and your attempt won’t either.

103 posts and I'm not talking about ethnic groups or hatred and yet that's the reply you Zionists come back with 103 times.

I guess you can’t help but talk out of both sides of your mouth. Here you go again, using “Zionist” like the “N” word. This sentence of yours just drips with hatred. But you appear to also not have read the post. You just looked at the last example which is #103 and assume that there are 103 of them. If you had read it, you’d know there were only 23 posts and they still add up to almost a quarter to that point. And all of those were racist or an insult or both. You can’t seem to help it.

The problem all three of you have here is that I don't let you guys play your beloved tyranny between ethnic groups.

I think you misunderstand. We’re the ones that aren’t letting you get away with your racist hatred and denying that you are doing it. And I’m pretty sure there are more than 3 of us.

Again you can't handle a single standard good enough for every ethnicity.

Excuse me? The “three of us” are the ones that show a single standard and we call you on singling out only the Jew. The Palestinian has refused to accept another ethnicity but that little fact seems to fly right over your head.

You three little appeasers can think that I'm anti-Semitic all you want. You'll never find anything I write to prove it.

It doesn’t matter what we “appeasers” think. It’s proved by your writings and my posts #49 and #67 catalog it beyond a shadow of a doubt. You are incapable of accepting that. That’s why your 4 replies are tirades that prove that.

• Like 1

A sloppy accounting if not dishonest, again.

It’s only sloppy and dishonest in your mind. You are unable to prove otherwise so you resort to insults.

First of all, I never said I wasn't anti-Israel.

Yes, we know that. You are the consummate Israeli hater.

If I'm against tyrannical policies of Israel's, that's enough to be "anti-Israel" in your book.

It’s just not that. It’s that you never show distain against anyone else’s tyrannical policies, including that of Hezbollah or Hamas. You never apply the same standard. That is an indication of racist fixation on Israel. Most people are rational enough to understand that there is plenty of blame on both sides and that it is irrational to focus hatred only on one side.

And if that's what you think, I don't care.

The feeling is mutual. The only difference is that none of “us three” are going to let you go unchallenged when you spew your hatred. I’m sure we aren’t the only three but there will always be someone in your face when you start espousing your racism. That’s what’s in our book.

What I'm going to conclude now is that you're not intelligent enough to understand the difference between a State and an ethnicity.

Evidently you don’t know the difference. You use Zionist as a racial slur. Zionism is not the state. Zionism is a concept, an ideal to establish a homeland for the Jew. It is no different than our Manifest Destiny. But you equate Zionism with government policies. Ok so let’s say that you and Ahmadinejad have been misunderstood. And if we remove the regime ruling Israel, what do you think will happen? What you want is a government less capable of protecting its citizens. You want one that will willingly put the people back under dhimmitude. That ain’t going to happen. Jews didn’t come from every corner of the world to be 2nd class citizens in their own nation. In order to provide the required security for the nation, whatever government of Israel there is will basically establish the very same policies. Knowing the difference between state and ethnicity has no meaning in this situation. You are hoping that we are too dumb to see through your ploy that if you can make this difference stick that it’ll hide your hatred. There is no Israeli government that will kowtow to Islamic wishes. Islam is going to have to move into the 21st Century and learn how to accept others as equals; then and only then will the violence subside. It’s people like you that perpetuate the violence.

That's falling into the darkest depths of Statism when you can't even tell the difference anymore. Israel =/= "the Jews". David Sheen is a Jew.

Oh, it is? Really? It doesn’t matter if Sheen is a Jew. John Lindh, Nidal Hasan, Bowe Bergdahl, Anwar al-Awlaki, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, etc. were all Americans but they turned on her. You are just clouding the issue by bringing up a difference that doesn’t mean anything in this situation. Why this desire to make Israel something other than what it is – a Jewish state? Iran can be an Islamic state, America can be a Christian state. But Israel can’t be a Jewish state? The only reason to do that is so that one can divide and conquer. The government operates as a Democracy where as the government in Tehran operates as a Theocracy. Now which one of those is more inclined to be apartheid in nature?

You have a lot of work to do with the empty claims you're making here about that thread, so get on that thread and tell me where the "half truths" are.

It’s no work at all because it’s years in the making. And why I know so is your little ploy here of making a big deal that it needs to be in the other thread. And perhaps it should but the question/challenge was made here. And why should I get on that thread to repeat what others have said as they tore Sheen apart?

I don't claim that I disagree with any of them, that's right.

That admission just condemned you.

I think what Sheen has presented is utterly defensible until you even offer a reason otherwise.

Done, done, and done. That’s what you get for thinking. You really need to read that thread to find all the reason that leaves Sheen totally indefensible. His clips are sophomoric at best and pure anti-Israeli propaganda. What I did was enough to destroy him but I don’t have to present that, RoofGardener did a very eloquent job himself. Only a racist would find sheen’s work “utterly defensible”.

And wrong again, I considered the Israeli side when I suggested they close their border. They can stop Palestinians from crossing borders easily enough, so don't invite and create the problem and then undo what you've done by forcing people back into the desperation they fled from in the first place.

I would agree but you are inflicted with Hindsight bias and using that to spread your hatred. I’m sure Israel didn’t plan on inviting these refugees in just to turn around to mistreat them. What occurred was an issue with logistics and not their skin color. This is something that happens here in this country. The vast majority of illegals here are of Hispanic descent. It is as if someone broke into your house and ransacked it. I could care less about their skin color. Many of them want to become American but this is not the way to do it. I wish I could call these people brother and sister but I can’t. I can only call them thief! That creates a bit of animosity and always draws the little racists out of us all. But that’s a knee-jerk reaction. That is the same reaction you see in Sheen’s clips. It’s a matter of logistics, not genocide. A rational person understands that but you use it as a weapon to attack Israel with. While ignoring how Egypt treated them. You’re not interested in solving a problem, you are only interested in spewing your hatred.

That thread is as much to do with Israeli citizens opposing their own government as it does with me personally, but every time I mention Israel, you have to get personal because you're void of principle and so desperate to fight back and defend your hypocrisy, the ad hominem is the status quo for you Zionists when one tries to have an adult discussion with you. And so every reply attacking me is a valid reply to you.

That thread had nothing to do with Israeli citizens opposing their own government. It was about attacking Israel by a few malcontents. It is the bulk of your posts – I’ve shown that. So now you are trying to make it about yourself. Another tactic to distract from the facts. Man, you never quit. You make it personal because you resort to insulting anyone that disagrees with or shows you wrong. Then you throw tantrums like this. I think most people just ignore you but then I see that attitude as the same one that explains why we have the government we have – the one we deserve; because people tend to ignore the bad apple (just as our Founding Fathers warned us of). I can’t do that anymore. Most people on this forum use this soapbox to share their thoughts. You use it as a platform to attack Israel from.

• Like 1

Yes that's exactly what I want. Show me the hatred of the Jews that I express or your filthy Zionist BS is called out. Thinking you're a liar when you're busy spreading your filthy lies about me would be the only accurate conclusion.

Post #49 & #67 did that. You really don’t want me to give every example. This is just a distraction. And I don’t have the time to do each thread. Maybe it hasn’t dawned on you yet, but if I was able to do this for just one thread, that I’d be able to do it for all the others. You’re going to deny it anyway and that’s why I didn’t want to do it in the first place. So let’s just consider that part done and save the aggravation. I’ve shown your racist tendencies and hatred for Israel. If you’re the only one that can’t see that – too bad. How can I be a liar when I’ve presented the evident (your own words) in black and white, before your eyes? And that’s something I didn’t really need to do because anyone that reads your posts knows that already. Perhaps someone else could deconstruct another of your threads?? I know this is going to make you feel uncomfortable and you’re going to want to make a tantrum so if it will make you feel better, nobody will mind. But we are done here!

If I knew who you were, I would sue your lying libeling ass tonight.

Now you are trying to threaten me? Yes, I think you are. That’s another sign of your hatred for Israel and anybody that disagrees with you. You’d be laughed right out of court. I would love to see you in court. That is after I stop laughing.

• Like 2

I don't hate anybody Ravenhawk, but if you're going to accuse someone of anti-Semitism, you best have some evidence of it first. That you're even falling into that hole has played you right into my hand. Post #49 or post #67 here show no such thing. When you cannot understand or refuse to understand the difference between Israel and "the Jews" you're going to waste your life being wrong on this issue with everyone you discuss it with. And you wind up going back to the same old impotent mistake, accusing people of anti-semitism. I know you're smart enough to understand the difference. You just emotionally cannot allow yourself to understand.

It's baffling to a neutral observer like me how statist one has to be to mistake a nation for an ethnoreligious group. Your failure of comprehension is so severe it hides itself from you but you've exposed yourself on this thread. You think this thread has evidence of anti-semitism therefore you have to believe that criticism of Israel is anti-semitic.

I don't hate anybody Ravenhawk, but if you're going to accuse someone of anti-Semitism, you best have some evidence of it first. That you're even falling into that hole has played you right into my hand. Post #49 or post #67 here show no such thing. When you cannot understand or refuse to understand the difference between Israel and "the Jews" you're going to waste your life being wrong on this issue with everyone you discuss it with. And you wind up going back to the same old impotent mistake, accusing people of anti-semitism. I know you're smart enough to understand the difference. You just emotionally cannot allow yourself to understand.

It's baffling to a neutral observer like me how statist one has to be to mistake a nation for an ethnoreligious group. Your failure of comprehension is so severe it hides itself from you but you've exposed yourself on this thread. You think this thread has evidence of anti-semitism therefore you have to believe that criticism of Israel is anti-semitic.

You support the Palestinians without reservation. The Palestinians openly call for (and teach their preschool children to want) the destruction of THE JEW. Not just the state of Israel - but all Jews. That's a strange way for you to show neutrality Yam. Flower it up with impassioned rhetoric about freedoms all you like but the base truth is what I just stated. For the Palestinian to achieve what he tells his babies he wants...all Jews have to die. PERIOD. And you do not cease your support for the Palestinian even in the face of that indisputable stance they trumpet daily.

You support the Palestinians without reservation. The Palestinians openly call for (and teach their preschool children to want) the destruction of THE JEW. Not just the state of Israel - but all Jews. That's a strange way for you to show neutrality Yam. Flower it up with impassioned rhetoric about freedoms all you like but the base truth is what I just stated. For the Palestinian to achieve what he tells his babies he wants...all Jews have to die. PERIOD. And you do not cease your support for the Palestinian even in the face of that indisputable stance they trumpet daily.

I support the human rights of Israelis and Palestinians and would like to see some parity in our respect for them.

For the Palestinian to achieve what he tells his babies he wants...all Jews have to die. PERIOD.

Nonsense, period.

And you do not cease your support for the Palestinian even in the face of that indisputable stance they trumpet daily.

BS doesn't change my mind, that's right.

That explains a lot.

• Like 1

That explains a lot.

It shows that both of you don't have a source for your opinions on "the bulk" of "the Palestinians" and you just ignored mine completely. If you want to argue your opinions off of pack of lies you can't back up along with people making filthy accusations without a drip to show for it, that does explain a lot. Meanwhile I'll keep looking and listening and providing sources and you can keep on making claims based on nothing or whatever.

www.palwatch.org, Yam. It's what the Palestinians say to each other rather than in english to the world. You refuse to acknowledge the facts and you refuse to admit your desire for the state of Israel to be erased or at the least made dhimmi. The smoke you blow stinks and everyone here seems to have caught on to the fact.

• Like 1