Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro-Palestinian activists leave ‘eviction’..

Earl.Of.Trumps

Amen, brother! I usually don't like taking the role of cheerleader, but this is too good to pass up.

• Like 1

www.palwatch.org, Yam. It's what the Palestinians say to each other rather than in english to the world. You refuse to acknowledge the facts and you refuse to admit your desire for the state of Israel to be erased or at the least made dhimmi. The smoke you blow stinks and everyone here seems to have caught on to the fact.

The smoke you blow is pure evil as far as I'm concerned. You've lost your mind and your human heart to be supporting the dirty policies you are.

And so we should strangle Israel economically and physically for what its leaders say? Hypocrisy, extraordinaire.

The smoke you blow is pure evil as far as I'm concerned. You've lost your mind and your human heart to be supporting the dirty policies you are.

And so we should strangle Israel economically and physically for what its leaders say? Hypocrisy, extraordinaire.

[media=]

[/media]

You CANNOT make their statements go away by quoting some evil done by Israel Yam. It doesn't work that way. You simply ignore the evidence when someone answers you here. You're a bore and your comments are pointless to the discussion. Goodbye :)
  • Like 1

I don't hate anybody Ravenhawk,

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of."

Yeah, you don’t hate anyone. My bad, this is just a term of endearment.

but if you're going to accuse someone of anti-Semitism, you best have some evidence of it first.

Done, done, and done. If the evidence didn’t exist, I wouldn’t have pointed it out.

That you're even falling into that hole has played you right into my hand.

WTF are you yammering about? Ok fine, I’ve played right into your hands but I’ve got you by the cojones!

Post #49 or post #67 here show no such thing.

You *are* in denial because that is exactly what they show. That’s why you’re squirming now. When have you slammed Egypt for the mistreatment of these Sudanese Refugees? That’s right you never have.

When you cannot understand or refuse to understand the difference between Israel and "the Jews" you're going to waste your life being wrong on this issue with everyone you discuss it with.

That’s not it. The issue is that in this situation, there is no difference. That’s what you don’t understand. You try to create a difference so that you can spew hatred and then have a way to hide it. That’s what Ahmadinejad tried to do and it didn’t work for him.

And you wind up going back to the same old impotent mistake, accusing people of anti-semitism. I know you're smart enough to understand the difference. You just emotionally cannot allow yourself to understand.

The only thing impotent is your honesty. I don’t make accusations unless I have something to back it up. In this case, I have your words, your posts, and your style. It’s enough to condemn anyone in court.

It's baffling to a neutral observer like me how statist one has to be to mistake a nation for an ethnoreligious group.

You are not neutral. You spend all your time in this forum attacking Israel. So tell me, what you do to balance out the attacks you make on Israel? Can you tell me the nature of the majority of posts you initiate in this forum?

Your failure of comprehension is so severe it hides itself from you but you've exposed yourself on this thread. You think this thread has evidence of anti-semitism therefore you have to believe that criticism of Israel is anti-semitic.

You’re starting to make excuses like Obama. You still haven’t presented any substance, just insults. Each paragraph you write gets you deeper and deeper in your dishonesty so please continue.

• Like 1