Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you eat this $60 cocktail?

Still Waters

A cocktail garnished with enough food to feed an entire family has become a huge sensation at a Canadian bar.

Caesars - a Canadian take on the Bloody Mary containing vodka, tomato juice, clam juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce - is usually topped with celery and lime.

http://www.dailymail...X-calories.html

No, it looks revolting ....the only good bit is the Bloody Mary :D

• Like 1

I'm sick a little bit just looking at it ewwwww What are they thinking :td:

• Like 1

Okay I thought we were weird here in N'awlins for the strange combinations of things we put in our Bloody Marys, but this dude has us beat. We just typically have different types of hot sauce to add or different pickled veggies or even different alcohols. Yes, some even put Andouille sausage or bacon in it, but nothing I have researched comes close to this colossal nightmare.

I would totally eat that! I'm getting hungry looking at it. I'm not sure it's worth $60, though. Someone else can have the alcohol--anybody want to split one?

What's wrong with ordering your food on a plate like, ya know, regular people?

• Like 3

It's all about the novelty. Why order on a plate when you can order in a Bloody Mary glass? That's why I don't think it's worth $60--most of what you pay for is the experience.

What's wrong with ordering your food on a plate like, ya know, regular people?

Because that`s not cool. For the "cocktail" you need to wear a suit like Dustin Hoffman in Outbreak, and that looks cool.

the sad thing is just how bad the food looks. i mean, that looks like a lot of it is really cheap prepackaged or microwaved food. if i'm going to have a cocktail with a hot dog on it*, it had better be a damn good hot dog.

*i am not going to have a cocktail with a hot dog on it.

Caesars are bad enough without the mixed grease of all that crap dripping into it. I'd eat that brownie though.

That is gross and it is sickening and it is sickening and it is gross - did I mention that was seriously GROSS?

• Like 2

Is this like a normal thing for Canada?

I do not get it. A Bloody Mary with more than enough food to absorb the alcohol from a dozen bloody mary's? Where's the fun in that? Instead of staggering home drunk, staggering home overweight?

I am just not getting this.

417821_584256721598479_1055494300_n.jpg

• Like 1

I'm from Canada.... And no. We'll just send that bad idea off to the US, just like we did with Justin Beiber. LOL!

• Like 1

People of the US will gladly accept the cocktail if the fine people of Canada will kindly take Beiber back.

• Like 3

I don't eat any junk food...so the answer to this one is 'no'.

A Bloody Mary goes far better with just a simple shrimp cocktail. :yes:

• Like 2

People of the US will gladly accept the cocktail if the fine people of Canada will kindly take Beiber back.

Sorry, you're stuck with him now.

By the time anyone managed to get all that food off, the drink would be full of bits, crumbs and dollops of sauce.

Disgusting.

I'm from Canada.... And no. We'll just send that bad idea off to the US, just like we did with Justin Beiber. LOL!

I'm not sure you have been forgiven for Bryan Adams yet!!

:lol::rofl:

I cannot talk, in Brisbane you can actually get hamburgers called "Heartstoppers"!

But they are not on a drink.... :D

I'm not sure you have been forgiven for Bryan Adams yet!!

:lol::rofl:

I didn't think we sent him off. We did so with Celine Dion at Las Vegas for a while. :D

I cannot talk, in Brisbane you can actually get hamburgers called "Heartstoppers"!

But they are not on a drink.... :D

It sounds like a meal …

1527917_o.gif

… to die for.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

csi-miami-skyline.jpg

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:
  • Like 1

That is gross and it is sickening and it is sickening and it is gross - did I mention that was seriously GROSS?

Ditto.......

417821_584256721598479_1055494300_n.jpg

Nah, I just think 'murrica is contaminating Canada. I would have sworn this was an American thing before I read the article.

• Like 1

Not even if you paid me!