Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery figure sighted in remote mountains

UM-Bot

Too hard to tell. But, given there are billions of humans and at best thousands of bigfoot. I'd say human.

Also if it was bigfoot it is unlikely he'd be crossing snow by day, they are sneaky like that. And it would have gone into the rocks, not up the snow field.

Is that the best Zoom they had... a tiny moving dot?

pause the video at 44 seconds in,, up near the top right hand corner it looks like a grey roof sticking out of the snow .. also looks like some sort of pathway leading away to the left from the roof.. and that figure is walking upwards towards the pathway ... ??

It actually looks like a path between the inclines, leading all the way to that roof thing you describe.

• Like 1

pause the video at 44 seconds in,, up near the top right hand corner it looks like a grey roof sticking out of the snow .. also looks like some sort of pathway leading away to the left from the roof.. and that figure is walking upwards towards the pathway ... ??

I agree. It looks like that to me too. the horizontal shadow looks just like a lodge roof.

• Like 1

Another dead giveaway that it's indeed a bigfoot- the filming ends. That's all folks.

We see unsub. We film unsub. We assume unsub is a bigfoot via our comments. Then we stop filming. We upload brief footage to I-Net. We get brief footage/story on the news.

They can't claim "fear" played a part at that distance. Biff never gets his full 15.

What happened to the creature? Where did it eventually go?

Did it continue upward? Or take a less "remarkable" path?

Tell us the exact location.

Show a 360 shot.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I would absolutely fall into hysterics if another video of 2 bigfoots stand on top of a montain watching a Lone Hiker came about. If no one is normally there, why are they there? hahaha to funny to think of the possibilities Big Foot/Yeti/Sasquatch has had the p*** taken out of it that much it's just fun to even bother about. Until the day of undeniable evidence aka one existing before me... meh!

Eat a cup of cement son, slide down the valley, confront it, talk to it/kill it/try mate with it/whatever a pair of weirdos remotely in the middle of nowhere in the FREEZING cold would do to a random humanoid and just video it and upload to the cloud before it rips your head off. End the story already, this is obviously how Beinoff learnt how to stretch it out for the "Dragons" and "Zombies".

• Like 1

Too bad the lone hiker didn't turn around and start filming the 2 bigfoots up on the ledge looking down upon him.

• Like 4

Hard to tell from that distance if he filmed the "clan of bigfoot" on top of the mountain jumping around looking down at him or not.

Fur color blocking? Nevah! a problem

Is there a reason people who take pictures of big foots and UFOs always have such crappy cameras. Maybe they get pictures of BF and UFO's because they have crappy cameras. Looks like a bear to me. If it is a lost hiker then he is dead, he would never get out of there without help. If I thought I was seeing a human figure out there I would have tried calling out to him.

Edited by GreenmansGod

Is there a reason people who take pictures of big foots and UFOs always have such crappy cameras. Maybe they get pictures of BF and UFO's because they have crappy cameras. Looks like a bear to me. If it is a lost hiker then he is dead, he would never get out of there without help. If I thought I was seeing a human figure out there I would have tried calling out to him.

i was thinking the same. If they thought it was a bi ped, why didn't they report it or try to help them. Unless of course it is a well traveled path and nothing was odd.

Didn't you people listen to the video!?

It was in the middle of "Nowhere!" = Where no man has gone before!

This is unconditional unquestionable Bigfoot Validation #6.

• Like 1

He is out there in the middle of "nowhere" and at seven thousand feet don`t ya think he might have worn something more than a t-shirt.

• Like 1

And the guy walking up the ridge to find his smart phone he dropped skiing down it, looks up in in the mountains and see two dark bipedal silhouettes against the sky and thinks:"They must be Sasquatch; why else would they just be standing up there?"

• Like 1

Looks like an animal walking on all fours, the way it sways from side to side as it is moving.

However, it is most likely just another hiker. By himself on that sheet of snow, which is pretty stupid.

Edited by Hida Akechi

Looked closely at the footage through a magnifying glass and it is really difficult to actually make out what it is but it does appear to be walking on two legs.. If it was a hiker then it does seem odd that everything he or she is wearing is either black or very dark. Surely you would wear clothing, or carry a backpack, which are easily visible in case you have an accident? The only way you could be rescued from such a remote area would be by helicopter and it makes no sense to wear clothing which would be virtually invisible if you fell and landed on rocks.The figure also seems to have no walking aids, which going by the terrain, would surely be a necessity. The lack of any colour on the figure makes me think that whatever it may be, it's not human.

• Like 2

Didn't you people listen to the video!?

It was in the middle of "Nowhere!" = Where no man has gone before!

This is unconditional unquestionable Bigfoot Validation #6.

Maybe it was Carmen Sandiego. She's no man. :P

• Like 2

I found it really interesting. I think these guys were authentic on their reactions. I sit on the fence as to whether it is accurate given the frame in which it is put.

Looked closely at the footage through a magnifying glass and it is really difficult to actually make out what it is but it does appear to be walking on two legs.. If it was a hiker then it does seem odd that everything he or she is wearing is either black or very dark. Surely you would wear clothing, or carry a backpack, which are easily visible in case you have an accident? The only way you could be rescued from such a remote area would be by helicopter and it makes no sense to wear clothing which would be virtually invisible if you fell and landed on rocks.The figure also seems to have no walking aids, which going by the terrain, would surely be a necessity. The lack of any colour on the figure makes me think that whatever it may be, it's not human.

Then it's an natural animal (bear). Or it's human. Either or, there are no other choices.

I really can't be bothered with watching the video, so I'm just going to say "Brocken Spectre" and sound all wise and educated.... and all that...

• Like 1

I found it really interesting. I think these guys were authentic on their reactions. I sit on the fence as to whether it is accurate given the frame in which it is put.

What do mean with "whether is is accurate"?

Occam's razor says it's human, contrary to fanciful speculation. Anyway, what would a Sasquatch be doing out in the middle of nowhere, on a barren snowfield. It's not like they live there. They've got to eat, too.

Edited by hammerclaw

Occam's razor says it's human, contrary to fanciful speculation. Anyway, what would a Sasquatch be doing out in the middle of nowhere, on a barren snowfield. It's not like they live there. They've got to eat, too.

He was hiking. 'sqatches need their nature walks, too.

I'm going to say it's a hiker. I wonder what he's doing down there all by himself though.

Anyway, what would a Sasquatch be doing out in the middle of nowhere, on a barren snowfield.

And I thought Bigfeets can sense the presence of humans and hide themselves accordingly as to not be seen? :huh: Unless this one likes human attention.

• Like 2

The only way you could be rescued from such a remote area would be by helicopter and it makes no sense to wear clothing which would be virtually invisible if you fell and landed on rocks.

I guess that is why he stays on the snowfields and not in the rocks. If it was bigfoot, he'd take advantage of the camouflage you mention and limited his time on the snow fields.