Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seizing of American Children

OverSword

From the article:

There is presently a massive conspiracy designed to separate you from your children and give the government complete control over your children. To put it simply, Human, Health and Services (HHS) and their state level emissary, Children Protective Services (CPS) are engaged in a conspiracy which will culminate in (1) the Agenda 21 designed breakdown of the family; (2) the eradication of any semblance of parental authority over children; and, (3) unbridled and unfettered access to seizing children from the home in unlimited quantities for whatever nefarious purposes which might dictate the volume of child seizures.

The Plot Is International Begins with the UN

This program emanates from a partnership between various United Nations organizations and ICF, acting on behalf of HHS, CPS and Obamacare (i.e. The Affordable Health Care Act). The evidence in this article, along with the included links, will demonstrate that when Obamacare is fully operational, our families, specifically our children will be living in a Hitler Youth Movement hellish nightmare in which the state owns and can seize your children.

After reviewing HHS, CPS and UN documents. What is being presently reported in the alternative media is merely the tip of the iceberg with regard to HHS’ intentions toward the ultimate outcome of the children in this country. After reviewing the documents, there is no doubt that Obama is representing international interests which will seek to remove as many children as possible from the homes of their parents in the spirit of the Hitler Youth Movement.

But first let me quickly review the recent revelations of the HHS/CPS/Obamacare intention to conduct what I have dubbed as “home invasion interventions.”

Obamacare Home Invasions and Interventions

According to a previously unreported Obamacare regulation, that has managed to escape “scrutiny” from the mainstream media, millions of American families will be targeted for home invasion by the forces of the Federal government in the name of preventing parental neglect resulting in disabilities in their children. And the Fourth Amendment be damned, as of this past January 1, 2014, Federal officials may enter your home without a warrant in order to “intervene” for the purpose of saving “high risk” children.

Obamacare’s Definition of High Risk

The exposure of the extreme and intrusive nature of Obamacare through home invasion visits is finally seeing the light of day in the alternative media. However, this exposure is grossly understated. As a starting point, I will briefly review what is making the rounds in the alternative media. According to
, your family is eligible for this Hitler style for “intervention” in the following situations:

1. Families where mom is not yet 21.

2. Families where someone is a tobacco user.

3. Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.

4. Families with individuals who are serving
or formerly served
in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

5. Although this is not being widely reported, homeschoolers and their families will be targeted for “interventions” as will be families who object to having their children take vaccines.

Read the rest here

Well how about we use our own common sense test? The article didn't even quote the "law" that it is talking about? Child protective services have always been allowed to take your kids away if you are deemed unfit.

• Like 2

i,m sure if i told you 1 month ago, that judge sells kids into prison cartel, you would be replying the same way, guess what..... they do.

To be fair the article does provide a link to a childwelfare.gov manual entitled "Child Neglect: a Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention"

i,m sure if i told you 1 month ago, that judge sells kids into prison cartel, you would be replying the same way, guess what..... they do.

Correction - 2 judges and they were both convicted and will be serving years in prison along with million $$ plus fines + the potential of unknown millions in fines from civil judgments. Several co-conspirators will also be serving jail time and facing fines.

So tell us again how Obama, the Gummit, and the UN are taking our kids away?

• Like 1

So tell us again how Obama, the Gummit, and the UN are taking our kids away?

again??? i never told you that before, so i can't tell you that again.

To be fair the article does provide a link to a childwelfare.gov manual entitled "Child Neglect: a Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention"

To be fair, that manual was published in 2006 and doesn't have **** to do with Obamacare...

• Like 1

They can take your children for following doctors orders like in Boston. There is no safe avenue. These kidnappings can happen on a whim on any excuse.

They can take your children for following doctors orders like in Boston. There is no safe avenue. These kidnappings can happen on a whim on any excuse.

From the article:

There is presently a massive conspiracy designed to separate you from your children and give the government complete control over your children. To put it simply, Human, Health and Services (HHS) and their state level emissary, Children Protective Services (CPS) are engaged in a conspiracy which will culminate in (1) the Agenda 21 designed breakdown of the family; (2) the eradication of any semblance of parental authority over children; and, (3) unbridled and unfettered access to seizing children from the home in unlimited quantities for whatever nefarious purposes which might dictate the volume of child seizures.

The Plot Is International Begins with the UN

This program emanates from a partnership between various United Nations organizations and ICF, acting on behalf of HHS, CPS and Obamacare (i.e. The Affordable Health Care Act). The evidence in this article, along with the included links, will demonstrate that when Obamacare is fully operational, our families, specifically our children will be living in a Hitler Youth Movement hellish nightmare in which the state owns and can seize your children.

After reviewing HHS, CPS and UN documents. What is being presently reported in the alternative media is merely the tip of the iceberg with regard to HHS’ intentions toward the ultimate outcome of the children in this country. After reviewing the documents, there is no doubt that Obama is representing international interests which will seek to remove as many children as possible from the homes of their parents in the spirit of the Hitler Youth Movement.

But first let me quickly review the recent revelations of the HHS/CPS/Obamacare intention to conduct what I have dubbed as “home invasion interventions.”

Obamacare Home Invasions and Interventions

According to a previously unreported Obamacare regulation, that has managed to escape “scrutiny” from the mainstream media, millions of American families will be targeted for home invasion by the forces of the Federal government in the name of preventing parental neglect resulting in disabilities in their children. And the Fourth Amendment be damned, as of this past January 1, 2014, Federal officials may enter your home without a warrant in order to “intervene” for the purpose of saving “high risk” children.

Obamacare’s Definition of High Risk

The exposure of the extreme and intrusive nature of Obamacare through home invasion visits is finally seeing the light of day in the alternative media. However, this exposure is grossly understated. As a starting point, I will briefly review what is making the rounds in the alternative media. According to
, your family is eligible for this Hitler style for “intervention” in the following situations:

1. Families where mom is not yet 21.

2. Families where someone is a tobacco user.

3. Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.

4. Families with individuals who are serving
or formerly served
in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

5. Although this is not being widely reported, homeschoolers and their families will be targeted for “interventions” as will be families who object to having their children take vaccines.

Read the rest here

All 5 of those would come under bad parenting

and also theres alot of teenagers and kids being kicked out of thier own homes

Two did.

that's like saying because some actors are paedophiles, all actors are paedophiles.

That because one student stabbed a teacher, all students will stab a teacher.

That because some Americans are gun mad lunatics all Americans are gun mad lunatics.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats

That because some Americans are gun mad lunatics all Americans are gun mad lunatics.

Unfortunately, that seems a generally accepted outlook among outsiders.

Is following doctors orders a worthwhile reason?

Further, tobacco use... How many people who smoked in the house have been great parents and raised fine families? Too many to count. While not the best idea it's certainly a terrible reason to tear a family apart.

Unfortunately, that seems a generally accepted outlook among outsiders.

Well YES, speaking as an outsider if it wasn't for this very forum I'd be believing that myself. It is, after all, how you're portrayed in the news media.

instead courtesy of this forum I think you're all as insane as the rest of the planet and guns are just a peccadillo rather then an obsession :P

• Like 2

and also theres alot of teenagers and kids being kicked out of thier own homes

Are you nuts, hypnotized, or just a troll?
  • Like 1

All I can say is thank God my children are grown and have zero intention of bringing kids into the hysterical and insane world.

I have watched as the GOV becomes more and more invasive toward families. I "get" that there are some unfit families out there...monsters that should never have been allowed to procreate...but they did. That sets up the perfect scenario...parents are "bad" until they are blessed by the state.

In his time of youth indoctrination...I am sure Hitler would have loved to have had policies like we have now. Imagine if he didn't have to "lure" children into his youth camps, but could just "take" them from the German families (which he did to a point but...)

... you can keep the blinders on and your head in your backside if you wish...but that is EXACTLY what all of this stuff is about...indoctrinating the younger members of society into "the new world order"...where the State is your God and reigns over you with an Iron Fist...don't think, don't question anything...just accept your EBT card and your welfare benefits and get back to your video games, junk food and unreal "reality" television programming.

You might think I am being a little over the top about this...but I don't think so...maybe I do try to come off alarming because it's the next best thing to shaking someone and yelling "wake up! Do you not see what is going on around you?!"

Oh well...I'm glad my adult children are not blind, dumbed down and overly distracted...they see this world is on fire and there is no happy ride into the sunset at this point...just a fade to black.

Edited by Jeremiah65

I work at a University, the students are anything but compliant and dumbed-down. And while there are some compliant people in the population, generally, we can be pretty darn stubborn about protecting ourselves and our rights, from the left (wall street protesters) to the right (Clive Bundy), and everyone in between.

• Like 1

I work at a University, the students are anything but compliant and dumbed-down. And while there are some compliant people in the population, generally, we can be pretty darn stubborn about protecting ourselves and our rights, from the left (wall street protesters) to the right (Clive Bundy), and everyone in between.

Most of those folks dont know any of the 10 amendments in the Bill of Rights.

Heck, I've run into "Constitutionalists" that couldn't name more than two! (that being the first and second amendment)