Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre rotating object pictured over London

seeder

Bizarre 'rotating' object pictured over London

This bizarre object was spotted over London today - prompting some to speculate it could be a UFO.

The strange sighting was seen at around 1.30pm in north London. It was pictured by a member of the public who posted it on Facebook under the name Mixtris UFO-images.

Writing on the social networking site, the user wrote: "I captured this object a couple of streets away from where I live. "The object appeared black in colour and was rotating as it moved along.

"I captured nearly 5 minutes of video before I lost sight of it floating in the direction of Highbury & Islington. I'm not sure what this object is. I thought it was a balloon, but there appears to be a light on it."

More images

http://www.mirror.co...4#ixzz30NtvfBv9

alternative link

http://www.news.com....v-1226899564819

\

Scruffy looking UFO imo...do click the Mirror link for more images. So what is it? RC toy with stuff attached? Trash blown up?

They have finally run out of places to hang video cameras in London so they are using drones to carry them around.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 2

A 45 minute video? Are you serious? At least summarise the video before expecting anyone to take up to an hour out of their time to watch it.

That's where the witness testimony is. In video's like this. Take it or leave it.

How the man from Planet Texas created his username for UM.

One day Mr. D was surfing the web and discovered a site called Unexplained Mysteries.

He was so fascinated by the ufo/alien threads on this site that he had to be a member.

But he was wondering what to choose for a username.

Then one day he was watching an episode of the Twilight Zone and had a brainstorm...

http://youtu.be/NIufLRpJYnI

Edited by Hawkin

That's where the witness testimony is. In video's like this. Take it or leave it.

So leave it, you are saying, because if you can't summarize simply means that you don't understand it. That is what abstracts are for in scientific journal papers.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

The Alfena incident you're referring to you claimed that there are "dozens" of witnesses. Does that video you are linking to contain "dozens" of testimonies of people who saw that particular UFO? Yes or no please.

Please summarise the video before I potentially waste almost an hour my time watching it. What is the video? Who made it? Is it about the Alfena incident specifically? How many eye witnesses to the Alfena incident are interviewed and give their testimony?

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

How the man from Planet Texas created his username for UM.

One day Mr. D was surfing the web and discovered a site called Unexplained Mysteries.

He was so fascinated by the ufo/alien threads on this site that he had to be a member.

But he was wondering what to choose for a username.

Then one day he was watching an episode of the Twilight Zone and had a brainstorm...

Amazing series; I watched every one. :tu:

Edited by zoser

The Alfena incident you're referring to you claimed that there are "dozens" of witnesses. Does that video you are linking to contain "dozens" of testimonies of people who saw that particular UFO? Yes or no please.

Please summarise the video before I potentially waste almost an hour my time watching it. What is the video? Who made it? Is it about the Alfena incident specifically? How many eye witnesses to the Alfena incident are interviewed and give their testimony?

Back to my original request; watch it first. Otherwise we are just arguing about how many angels can dance on the end of a pin. Pointless abstractions.

What you will get is not just facts as witnesses report them; but the feelings, alarm, the awe, the context, the setting.............it's all there.

Edited by zoser

People should know by now zoser is incapable of text based discussions. "Its all in the vid, watch the vid" really means..."I was totally gobsmacked and believed all the BS in this vid, and if you watch it, you'll get a wedgie like I did" :lol:

remember, if someone says 'its so' in a vid, then it HAS to be true :tu:

• Like 2

Can you just answer simple questions with simple answers please?

Is there or is there not "dozens" of eyewitnesses to the Alfena UFO incident in the linked video? I expect and am looking for a source that validates the claim that dozens or 25 or 50 people testified to seeing that particular incident.

Yes or no, does that video contain dozens of testimonies to the Alfena incident? Answer yes and I'll watch it. Answer no and you have yet to supply a source validating the claim to dozens of witnesses.

• Like 1

Can you just answer simple questions with simple answers please?

Is there or is there not "dozens" of eyewitnesses to the Alfena UFO incident in the linked video? I expect and am looking for a source that validates the claim that dozens or 25 or 50 people testified to seeing that particular incident.

Yes or no, does that video contain dozens of testimonies to the Alfena incident? Answer yes and I'll watch it. Answer no and you have yet to supply a source validating the claim to dozens of witnesses.

Anything for you JC. Since we are good mates:

The object was reflecting the early morning sun, which caused on-lookers to surmise the object was made of some type of metal. In a short period of time, as many as 25 witnesses were observing the UFO.

Local residents were surprised and even frightened by the sight of the UFO. Some even tried throwing rocks at the object, in an attempt to shoo it away. Soon four pictures would be taken, forever documenting the event for posterity and further study by UFO students.

http://www.ufocasebo...tugal-1990.html

Edited by zoser

Well, I don't know what it is, but it's in trouble.

post-55116-0-89949100-1399149674_thumb.j

Edited by PersonFromPorlock
  • Like 3

That is either a remote controlled flying shark balloon or a metropolitan police traffic surveillance drone.

• Like 3

Back to my original request; watch it first. Otherwise we are just arguing about how many angels can dance on the end of a pin. Pointless abstractions.

What you will get is not just facts as witnesses report them; but the feelings, alarm, the awe, the context, the setting.............it's all there.

How many witnesses of the Alfena Portugal UFO incident are interviewed and provide witnesses testimony in the video you linked?

Would you just answer a straightfoward question with a straightforward answer please?

How many witnesses to the Alfena, Portugal UFO event give their testimony on the video you want others to watch?

Edited by JesseCuster

managed to find a sequence shot

10176002_1474122316138381_8837021377232231571_n.jpg

https://www.facebook...18801543&type=1

My reservation is, the uploader is called 'matrix UFO images'...ie he collects and posts, ufo images. How convenient to be walking down the road and catch one!! Just about all parts of London are busy too, yet no other reports?

My thoughts exactly, it's not that I don't believe UFO's (or something) are out there, it's just that, in a city the size of London, you'd think this would have found multiple entries on Facebook, and hundreds of photos from different people. Your point about his Facebook moniker is valid too, imo.

eta: I'm almost sure this is either a balloon, or drone, or even a child's toy (remote helicopter or something). Just my opinion.

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 2

Well, I don't know what it is, but it's in trouble.

That gave me a good laugh! Really good! :w00t::clap:

How many witnesses of the Alfena Portugal UFO incident are interviewed and provide witnesses testimony in the video you linked?

Would you just answer a straightfoward question with a straightforward answer please?

How many witnesses to the Alfena, Portugal UFO event give their testimony on the video you want others to watch?

I've watched many clips on the Alfena UFO.

The proof you seek is in post 86.

Anything for you JC. Since we are good mates:

The object was reflecting the early morning sun, which caused on-lookers to surmise the object was made of some type of metal. In a short period of time, as many as 25 witnesses were observing the UFO.

Local residents were surprised and even frightened by the sight of the UFO. Some even tried throwing rocks at the object, in an attempt to shoo it away. Soon four pictures would be taken, forever documenting the event for posterity and further study by UFO students.

http://www.ufocasebo...tugal-1990.html

The more you're asked for the "dozens" of eyewitness testimonies to this UFO and the more you're asked about whether the video contains the "dozens" of eyewitness testimonies you claim exist, the more you avoid answering the simple basic question of whether or not your source contains dozens of eyewitness testimony reports.

I'm well aware of the fact that many websites claim that dozens, or 25 or 50 or whatever number saw the Alfena incident. You have made the explicit claim that the Alfena incident is a "good case" because of "testimony from dozens of witnesses claiming the same thing".

Websites saying that 25 people saw a particular UFO is NOT dozens of testimonies from dozens of witnesses testifying to seeing the same thing, unless those 25 people were actually interviewed and their testimonies were taken and they all actually reported the same thing in their testimonies.

This is the video you keep telling me to watch and won't answer a basic question about:

Does it contain "dozens of testimonies" from eyewitnesses to the Alfena UFO incident who all "saw the same thing"? YES OR NO?

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

zoser you are such a joke. Cannot even answer JC's question about something YOU CLAIMED was a fact :td:

zoser you are such a joke. Cannot even answer JC's question about something YOU CLAIMED was a fact :td:

Anyone that carries on with petty nit picking while refusing to watch and review material and research for themselves get's what they deserve.

The jokes on you mate and people like you.

Sorry.

:td:

Edited by zoser

kung-fu_tv-master_po-young_grasshopper_zps8a996f7e.jpg

Answer the question.

Does the video you want me to watch contain the "dozens" of testimonies of witnesses to the Alfena UFO incident who all testified to seeing the same thing. Yes or No?

Anyone that carries on with petty nit picking while refusing to watch and review material and research for themselves get's what they deserve.

Sorry.

:td:

The joke is that you point blank refuse to answer simple basic yes/no questions about the source material you want others to view.

Answer the question.

The joke is that you point blank refuse to answer simple basic yes/no questions about the source material you want others to view.

Answer this question? How many witnesses did you count in the video I gave you? How many investigators did you count?

Report back.

You have totally owned yourself in this thread, falling once again for the BS in YT vids and declaring things as fact. If the facts existed, youd have googled them by now, but you cant find all those witnesses and the reports can you? And so we have to draw the conclusion that there are not 25 witness reports, or even 10, or even 5..

In other words, youre defending another bs story and acting like its all so real and that others should find the facts for themselves.

Remember, you make the claims, so you back it up. If you cannot do that, stop posting :tu:

Answer this question? How many witnesses did you count in the video I gave you? How many investigators did you count?

Report back.

Give me a timestamp for the Alfena part of that video. It's titled "UFO Europe Untold Stories" so it's not specifically about the Alfena incident and instead of watching the whole thing, I'd like to just view the relevant part

Given that zoser is refusing to answer simple questions about the video, I decided to go ahead and watch it myself. The first 13 or so minutes is about the Alfena UFO incident.

For the record, I am not denying that there are dozens of eyewitnesses to the Alfena incident, I simply asked for a link that gives the dozens of eyewitness testimonies who all "claimed the same thing".

So to answer zosers question of "How many witnesses did you count in the video?"

The answer is THREE. I asked for the "dozens" of eyewitness testimonies "claiming the same thing" and I get a link to a video containing a grand total of 3 witnesses giving brief soundbites about the incident.

edit: Correction, there are three witnesses interviewed in the video, but a couple of brief bits of other testimonies are also mentioned.

What baffles me zoser is not that there is 1 or 2 or 10 or 100 witnesses to this incident, it's that when you make the claim and then are asked to back up the claim, you lead people on a merry chase where you refuse to answer simple questions about the claims you're making and now that I've viewed your source for your claim, it doesn't contain what you say it contains.

Yes, there is a mention of other witnesses being interviewed by UFO investigators in the video, but none of their testimonies are actually given. Just brief soundbites from THREE people who saw it.

edit: I didn't watch beyond the first 15 minutes or so of the video, so I'm willing to concede that perhaps buried somewhere later in the video are the other testimonies zoser is talking about, but the video switched over to talking about a different incident so I assume it was finished with the Alfena UFO.

Now I know why you refused to answer the question, because the answer is NO, the video linked DOES NOT contain the "dozens" of testimonies of "people claiming the same thing" about the Alfena incident. You could have simply admitted this, but instead you evade and dodge, perhaps hoping no-one would watch the video and realise it does not live up to your claims.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2