Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IQ ~ 7

HushWhisper

@ D ~ only

Trees~ Take 2 spoke wheels w/no axle between them ~ and ~ line them up, so you can see all of them at once, sometimes you have to rotate your head for focus. Sometimes you have to be a certain distance from it and sometimes not at all. If there is something present within it, it will be seen 1 of 2 different ways ~ either in plain site or by applying another process. This process is older then what the current founder/site is claiming. This process is ancient and you can learn of it at magiceye.com . You have to learn the process and apply it after you line up the spoke wheels and like I said earlier, sometimes you don't- it's something you have to figure out and determine if there is anything there to begin with.

My opinion of what is going on is (concerning this portion of what I'm saying within this post) - First I expect no one to believe any of it. I expect it only to be applied to the hill of "this guy is a nut and needs meds".

I'm just telling it and you can do what you want with it. It is my opinion ~ That there is information already contained and the information can just happen, it depends on "why" its being searched for. I've searched for specific answers and found them and I've been lead to them. Because of what I've seen, I know only 1 of 4 different characters could of done it. I won't say who they are.

I believe the information can come for any reason its being searched for, meaning it can be because you asked for a answer and then looked to see if you could find a answer within what you are doing with the "spokes".

It can be simply because you found the 2 spokes and were meant to see something hidden. It can before any reason you can think of.

There is nothing they don't alter or touch in our world, people just didn't notice.

I will use this thread to carefully reply to what questions you have to what I may share.

Please be careful what you ask for, should I post something.

:innocent:

These guys need to learn & apply the ancient Magiceye technique.

• Like 1

*snip*

I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe I`m the only one with this problem, but anyway.

• Like 3

I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe I`m the only one with this problem, but anyway.

Oh thank goodness you spoke up... I thought I was just being thick or something....

• Like 6

You know you can send messages? You don't have to make a thread just to tell one person something.

• Like 3

I wouldn't say you are the one with a problem here. :innocent:

(Note: most of the opening comment was directed to a response about trees)

In Nov. 04 A child's book came out. Inside the book clues were hidden, that lead you to a location, that contained a gold token. With it, you could redeem it for a valuable treasure. There were several of these tokens. Inside this book, there is a Celtic knot. It's color encoded. The color scheme that defines the order (by simple math) of it can be found on a different page.

When decoded properly it leads to the Holden Arboretum in Kirtland, Oh.. After that you use one of the other pages in the book to know what to do next. The Celtic knot didn't have watermarks, but as I continued I found them through out the book and in the locations it lead me. Bottom line with the book is, it was a diving board for me. The author claimed to be a reg smoe- he is a liar and the father of it. He also did something else. He created the world's Bank Security Systems and sold them to them, but He didn't tell them about the back door.

From that book to much much more... is how I got to here. I have learned of things hidden. I have learned whys, hows and whens. I have only told one location and I did so because of the end of all this.

Nicolas Poussin- famous artist. His paintings tell the rest of what happened at Crucifixion. All hid within His paintings. It tells how a soldier forced Jesus from behind (keyword*behind*) to lay on top of a women and conceive. 9 Templar's then took her to Questenberg, Germany. She conceived twins, a boy and girl. The girl died at a young age and the boy continued the bloodline. The Castle there is the real King Arthur's Castle, it is this location that the legends came from. It is here that the Holy Grail was protected- a boy, the Son of Jesus.

There are 3 hills there. 1 contains the old castle, 1 contains a maypole and one looks empty. On the empty one, a penitent man will find a counter balance - a hole in the ground. Drop a miracle flower into it and then take a dump and fill with water. A door will open leading into a cave of tunnels. In the back. There are 3 special things hidden.

A Tomb- Jesus son. Though men will say it is Jesus when its found- this is a lie. Do not believe it.

The Ark of the Covenant.

King Solomon's Gold.

All are there.

When these are found- my words will have weight.

http://s1229.photobu...b7aed1.jpg.html

Edited by HushWhisper

Sometimes a string of watermarks can have a parallel set of watermarks beside them and there are some in this world who see them but only them.

The difference between the 2 sets? Truth and partial truth.

~fear the men who only see the 1 set.

The difference between the 2 sets? Truth and partial truth.

At first I thought I thought the answer was 'Lies'

But then I read about set difference. Now I think the answer is "purely truth". That is, everything that is the set of Truth but not in the set of partial truth.

Hmmm...could the answer just be 'ruth'? Oh wait...I mean 'T'!

Edited by Mangoze

What? Is. The. Point. Of. This. Tread?

See the links in the OP's signature.

If you dare...MMWHAAaa Ha Ha!

• Like 1

What? Is. The. Point. Of. This. Tread?

To waste our time and also look like a damn fool at the same time.

• Like 1

See the links in the OP's signature.

If you dare...MMWHAAaa Ha Ha!

Uh, No. Don't want to because my head is already filled with enough nonsense.

• Like 1

Uh, No. Don't want to because my head is already filled with enough nonsense.

Then you just answered your own question.

2 K/kings are coming.

1 you will see.

1 you won't see.

The 1 you see is a man who was murdered.

3 days later lucifer enters that body.

7 years to the day the devil gets this body to hide in.

The first year he will setup the peace treaty between Israel and the surrounding nations.

3 1/2 years later he breaks the peace treaty and proclaims himself to be god.

During this time period of his rule. The first thing that happens, is the "Holy Spirit" of (God) leaves this planet and it is NO longer protected by God's Holy Spirit.

At the beginning of this time period something else major happens that will be PUBLIC vs non public (of the acts leading to the transformation of the devil getting his body)...

This MAJOR event that EVERYONE will see is... a VACCINE.

This VACCINE will be given to everyone airborn.

No choice of not wanting it. All will recieve it.

2 things happen when this vaccine is given.

First thing that happens is MILLIONS DIE.

They die because the "vaccine" comes from the "bloodline" of Jesus.

It is this bloodline that is the true "mark of the beast".

This bloodine started because of lucifers acts at crucifixion.

This vaccine kills only those who are truly "Born Again" (the way Jesus said)

Its this moment that is the true "rapture" of the Church.

This is the "Body of Christ" moment being raptured and taken the "Holy Spirit" of God back at the same time.

They die and go to the KING you don't see.

This King is JESUS.

2 K/kings are coming to claim what belongs to them.

1 you see and 1 you don't see.

Both come to claim what belongs to them.

Each come to collect chests.

Each chest has a heart in it.

Some chests have a light in them and some don't.

Only the King you don't see comes to collect the chests with a light (The Holy Spirit) in them.

The other king comes to collect the rest of them.

Know who you serve because they know who serves them.

(My opinion based on what I've learned).

It's not important that you believe in me, it's important that you READ the words of Jesus and believe in Him over all men and all religions.

~while it's still you're choice to do so

The people who are bringing this to mankind can be found hidding within the following sites and before you comment please read carefully alot at those sites and then think carefully and consider all of it as a whole.

http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?mingleforumaction=viewforum&f=2.0

http://forum.andrewgough.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=1

http://tweleve.org/maranatha/

What are they doing hiding there?

Looking for the body/shell so they can give lucifer/devil his flesh and rise.

How have you come by all this information about the future ?

You can't expect people to take you seriously, if you don't explain how you know all this.

I can see a few possibilities.

- Do you have a time machine ?

- Did God/Jesus tell you ?

- Did the devil tell you ?

- Do you have some sort of secret knowledge ?

- Are you pulling this out of your *** ?

It is these people (mentioned in above comment), who promote treasure hunts with the hopes of finding someone special.

These people believe Jesus and lucifer are the same beings. They believe this according to information they learn from and have found.

Please please please believe me. This is a FALSE light that leads to the king you will see in the flesh. If any man follows this, knowingly or unknowingly- your end is somewhere you don't want.

Read the words of Jesus now and put your faith in Him while its still your choice to do so.

(of course everything in my thread is based on my opinion of what I have learned).

How have you come by all this information about the future ?

You can't expect people to take you seriously, if you don't explain how you know all this.

I can see a few possibilities.

- Do you have a time machine ?

- Did God/Jesus tell you ?

- Did the devil tell you ?

- Do you have some sort of secret knowledge ?

- Are you pulling this out of your *** ?

I understand all of that perfectly of how anyone (including me) would react.

Dig and learn and you'll find truth- promise.

I repeat what I found and learned. I do my best to note: opinion if I do not understand something fully.

What I do say is astounnishing I understand and I understand and expect the reactions that come with it.

But I know also, what when it all happens- you'll remember my words and maybe then you'll dig and find the answers that you'll need in the end of all of it.

It's important all at least remember my words.

It is these people (mentioned in above comment), who promote treasure hunts with the hopes of finding someone special.

These people believe Jesus and lucifer are the same beings. They believe this according to information they learn from and have found.

Please please please believe me. This is a FALSE light that leads to the king you will see in the flesh. If any man follows this, knowingly or unknowingly- your end is somewhere you don't want.

Read the words of Jesus now and put your faith in Him while its still your choice to do so.

(of course everything in my thread is based on my opinion of what I have learned).

Both Lucifer and Jesus are referred to as the Morning Star, that is the only correlation and that is even incorrect as the Lucifer mentioned in Isaiah 14:12 -- but only in the King James and related versions: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning?" is based on the Vulgate, the Latin translation of Jerome. Jerome translated the Hebrew helel (bright or brilliant one) as "Lucifer," which was a reasonable Latin equivalent. The association is clearly in regards to King Nebuchadnezzar and is in reference to the Morning Star which is a title that Jesus uses for himself as well.

Revelation 22:16: "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

2 K/kings are coming.

1 you will see.

1 you won't see.

The 1 you see is a man who was murdered.

3 days later lucifer enters that body. . . .

How did you arrive at this? I have never heard of anything such as this.

Both Lucifer and Jesus are referred to as the Morning Star, that is the only correlation and that is even incorrect as the Lucifer mentioned in Isaiah 14:12 -- but only in the King James and related versions: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning?" is based on the Vulgate, the Latin translation of Jerome. Jerome translated the Hebrew helel (bright or brilliant one) as "Lucifer," which was a reasonable Latin equivalent. The association is clearly in regards to King Nebuchadnezzar and is in reference to the Morning Star which is a title that Jesus uses for himself as well.

Revelation 22:16: "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

How did you arrive at this? I have never heard of anything such as this.

Short version- I found it within all the watermarks I found. Please understand that no where on the net have I shown everything I found and there are good reasons for that, but know this if you dig deep enough and I mean deep within all I've said, you'll find the beginning of this mess and you'll learn much.

Please believe me, as much as I know the importance of what I found I know it's equally important I tell only the truth of it.

~I do my best.

Short version- I found it within all the watermarks I found. Please understand that no where on the net have I shown everything I found and there are good reasons for that, but know this if you dig deep enough and I mean deep within all I've said, you'll find the beginning of this mess and you'll learn much.

Please believe me, as much as I know the importance of what I found I know it's equally important I tell only the truth of it.

~I do my best.

LOL . . . in other words you're full of doody? :sk

LOL . . . in other words you're full of doody? :sk

No I told the truth, if you want to know 'dig. I'm not going to re-post 7+years of work here to satisfy you.

• Like 1