Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IQ ~ 7

HushWhisper

I have a question. (Hypothetically speaking). Say I am right and you're wrong. In the end of it all and you stand before Jesus and He says "who are you? I don't know you"? Now here's my question ..what would you say to Him as an excuse, why you didn't listen to those He sent to tell you about Him? In other words what magical words would you have listened to that you haven't heard so far (hypothetically speaking remember).

Hypothetically speaking if you are correct, there would be evidence, evidence of creation and I'd still be a believer. However there isn't.
I already know the answer- there is no "magical" words. There's nothing that you will listen to. There's no sentence you can reply back to that would make any sense to this post.
No amount of words can make fiction a reality, nor do silly drawings.
]If there is NOTHING that will CHANGE your mind--------------THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO BEGIN WITH?

So now. Who's the bigger dope. Me for trying to help someone who doesn't want it, but still looks for it. OR YOU for looking for something you don't want?

What makes you think we're looking for something?

Look up the word Oxymoron.

Here is something for you Confirmation bias. Edited by Rlyeh

I risk much sticking my neck out this far- you've no idea.

I know I don't make much sense to you, swear thats not my intentions.

All I can say is.. it's so important that you believe me now.

Important for you, these are your beliefs and by preaching you're continuing to fuel them.

I'll make this easy for everyone . . . just in case there is this Abrahamic god and his son (which doesn't make sense in the first place) . . . God creates Man, God creates Sin, God has Man commit Sin, God sends his only Son down to die for the Sin that He/God created in the first place . . . pretty dumb if you ask me!

In any case . . . even if there was this Abrahamic God, do you really want to have anything to do with Him?

1 Chronicles 21

-God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people

Deuteronomy 3

-God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. -He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value

Joshua 6

-He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses”

-In (Judges 21) He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead

2 Kings 10:18-27

God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!

Judges 21:10-24

God has an entire town killed and the virgins repeatedly raped, and then wanted more virgins, so they hid beside the road to kidnap and rape some more.

Numbers 31:7-18

"They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men . . . Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14

"As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you."

Deuteronomy 21:10-14

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house . . . After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife."

In total God kills 371,186 people directly

Satan/Lucifer - 0

Edited by Etu Malku
  • Like 1

Only a pig eats slop.

Matthew 7:6

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Only a pig eats slop.

Actually pretty much anything if its hungry enough will

hell, your book talks about Mom's eating babies, so let's not get too self righteous.

Your jesus hung out w/ whores and drunks remember

Actually pretty much anything if its hungry enough will

hell, your book talks about Mom's eating babies, so let's not get too self righteous.

Your jesus hung out w/ whores and drunks remember

You forgot that John the Baptist liked Locust Honey crunch for breakfast.

I remember that. Honestly I kind of like his thinking

locusts eat crops? I'll eat the locusts and honey is yummy

I know exactly what she and you meant.

The only reason I said gay is because that is the most common reason for failure.

So eassse on back.

Being gay has nothing to do with failure but being stupid does.

Being gay has nothing to do with failure but being stupid does.

Some sins are easily seen, some are not so easily seen, regardless sin is that which goes against the nature of God ~ what He says & thinks, not what we think.

Stupid?

In this video there is a painting and I say within the painting is a set of Twins. Please when you have a moment take a look and tell me what you're opinions are?

Opinion of painting only please?

Who are the artists of each of these art works?

Nibs

Some sins are easily seen, some are not so easily seen, regardless sin is that which goes against the nature of God ~ what He says & thinks, not what we think.

Stupid?

In this video there is a painting and I say within the painting is a set of Twins. Please when you have a moment take a look and tell me what you're opinions are?

Opinion of painting only please?

Pareidolia

~ another word for coincidence

~ another word for excuse

~ another word for lame

~ another word for it

~ another word for

~ another word.

There's a whole story hidden within Nicolas Poussin's paintings.

Aliens, lol.

Just as God is real. So is his adversary the devil and he goes 'to and fro seeking whom he may devour.

Aliens, Bigfoots, Ghosts, reincarnation, etc... ~ anything to make man think 'no God- the devils behind it. (my opinion)

Maybe God and the Devil are having a laugh at us hairless monkey's scrambling around on this mudball world? Grasping at straws.

Do not trust your eyes, for your eyes can deceive you.

In a isolated circumstance I can see that happening, yes, but in a set of paintings by 1 man, that tell a story??? No, that's not deception.

That's amazing.

Maybe there is always darkness because the light can not be seen? For the blind lead the blind and the truth is not in their many words.

Maybe there is always darkness because the light can not be seen? For the blind lead the blind and the truth is not in their many words.

There's a light you can't see with you're eyes right now, but you can hear it in words and you can feel it in you're heart when you find it.

Perhaps the light that is perceived is the darkness in disguise, and the feeling in your heart is false hope?

• Like 1