Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ultraterrestrial Assault

Sweetpumper

If anyone watches the video, let us know when they say this was supposed to have taken place, if it's revealed. I'm curious because of the location. Has anyone heard of this before?

The incident involved a family group and other residents living in a non-specific location in the vicinity of Gallup, New Mexico. According the witnesses, Bradford and Maria, a series of gunshots and heavy ground artillery could be heard and felt from the distance. Soon after, bright beams of light appeared from above their hogan. The lights were so bright that it illuminated the inside of the hogan through the windows and, incredibly, through tiny cracks in the walls and ceiling. The lights seemed to cause disorientation, but the witnesses were able to tell that the beams came from a honey-combed shaped array from a craft hovering above.

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2014/04/crypto-four-corners-ultraterrestrial.html

Oh, better add this :

• "The post above contains information about aliens 'n stuff. The information is not verified, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SP does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the post is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "SP will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."

• Like 1

Is that anywhere near that place where there's supposed to be a big underground base where either the Govt. or the ETs, or both, either hang out or are kept prisoner, or both? There's certainly some nice weirdness there, in fact there seems so much weirdness in one place it reminds me rather of Skinwalker Ranch.

If anyone watches the video, let us know when they say this was supposed to have taken place, if it's revealed. I'm curious because of the location. Has anyone heard of this before?

Heres the vid, no doubt the YT expert will chime in soon :lol:

fixed link

Edited by seeder

I like the case. Quite a few witnesses. I watched the clip. Reminds me a little bit of Colares Brazil 1977. Beams chasing people.

On the other hand; machine gun noises? Could it have been a chopper and a police raid? Were the craft being shot at by frightened people?

Lots of questions.

Edited by zoser

Perhaps cover for some dubious activity by the ATF people.

Is that anywhere near that place where there's supposed to be a big underground base where either the Govt. or the ETs, or both, either hang out or are kept prisoner, or both? There's certainly some nice weirdness there, in fact there seems so much weirdness in one place it reminds me rather of Skinwalker Ranch.

It's about three and a half hours away from Dulce.

Zoser, did they mention when it happened?

It's about three and a half hours away from Dulce.

Zoser, did they mention when it happened?

Didn't hear that on the vid. According to some comment on the youtube video, within the last couple of days.

Didn't hear that on the vid. According to some comment on the youtube video, within the last couple of days.

Thanks. Gallup is about three hours from Socorro, too. I don't want to look up anymore. White Sands, Aztec, Roswell and all the others with their own stories.

• Like 1

Reading the comments under the vids is fun, heres one:

CampKillCommentary. 2 hours ago

Ok buddy...its been over two days. Where are the witnesses, the evidence, the police reports, the 911 reports, and ANYTHING that makes this not two liars talking to a youtuber?

This happened in a populated area with people around. The ground rumbled and there was gun fire. I expect some evidence, not some lady showing me a broken bush branch while everyone says "Oh yah, Greys did that!". You have two more days to bring me evidence...get on it.

:lol:

CampKillCommentary 2 hours ago

Oh you noticed the lack of witnesses to the story too? Weird huh? A cat goes missing in my neck of the woods and the whole town won't shut up about it. WW3 starts with Aliens ships and super soldiers and alls we get is two people in a Hogan making jokes and talking about it like it was no big deal...

:tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

That's why I wanted to know when it was, 'cause I ain't seen jack in the news about it.

That's why I wanted to know when it was, 'cause I ain't seen jack in the news about it.

Interesting. Can't see the gain though from making such a claim.

They'll all be millionaires from it!

Actually, per capita, Gallup used to lead NM in millionaires, which is weird because it's such a dump. I think it's Los Alamos that leads now.

Edited by Sweetpumper

They'll all be millionaires from it!

Actually, per capita, Gallup used to lead NM in millionaires, which is weird because it's such a dump. I think it's Los Alamos that leads now.

I bet B)

What's an "ultraterrestrial"?

From another dimension on earth. Supposedly.

http://www.phantomsa...errestrial.html

Oh, better add this :

• "The post above contains information about aliens 'n stuff. The information is not verified, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SP does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the post is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "SP will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."

LOL -

It is interesting to note that some of the elderly residents were yelling at the craft 'go back to the stars.'

mylawnlarge2.jpg

• Like 2

Mitch Stanley had nothing to gain when he debunked the Phoenix lights either.

Wow, that story is crazy wild. Like out of a movie. Universal soldiers? Furry entities? Holy crap. Those people didn't even hide in fear; they fought back!

I have a feeling it is inspired by Thor Templar, Self confessed Commander of the Earth Protectorate.

The "Alien Resistance" Website is here LINK be prepared for a chuckle.

Mitch Stanley had nothing to gain when he debunked the Phoenix lights either.

Actually, he had nothing to lose and gained quite a lot if you read about what happened to him afterwards.

I don't think he debunked anything, no-one has ever in the years that have past come forward to validate his story which would include at least 5 pilots and who knows how many peole from the two airports this group of planes had to have departed from and then landed on the night in question.

• Like 1

Actually, he had nothing to lose and gained quite a lot if you read about what happened to him afterwards.

Good to see you LS!!

I cannot agree mate, you have to know his name to track him down, not the same for the likes of Fyfe, and is never mentioned amongst, or next to the claimed "thousands" of witnesses. If you Google "Phoenix Witnesses" Mitch does not come up. This article seems to think he got little attention as well

"They were planes. There's no way I could have mistaken that," he says.

The next day, when radio reports made Stanley aware that many thought they had seen something extraterrestrial, he told Jack Jones, another amateur astronomer, about his sighting. Jones later called both the Arizona Republic and Frances Emma Barwood. Neither called Jones or Stanley back.

Barwood says she passed on Stanley's name to Dilettoso's Village Labs, who didn't call the young man until New Times first reported his story in June.

If not for a skeptical viewpoint, I feel he would never have gotten a hearing at all, not to mention when he showed up at the town meeting and expressed his claim, he was booed out of the hall.

I don't think he debunked anything, no-one has ever in the years that have past come forward to validate his story which would include at least 5 pilots and who knows how many peole from the two airports this group of planes had to have departed from and then landed on the night in question.

I feel Rich Contry's claim is almost identical with regards to description and direction. He is a pilot with experience that had binoculars at the time.

I think too many people focus on the second event, and do not realise there was a first and that has proliferated into the mess we see on the net, and subsequently alien claims. It's a common mistake we see all the time. And a radio call from The Canadian Tutors seems to validate the military action. I do not know who the pilot is, but the transmission is validated by a commercial pilot. The A-10's did not come forward immediately either, so why would anyone else?

I do believe more than enough information exists to entirely conclude that both events in this case were planes. Illusory contours filled in the blanks for the more credulous.

I have deep respect for your posting and work, but I must disagree in this one instance. I feel Mitch Stanley offered a lot for Phoenix.

Edited by psyche101

Good to see you LS!!

I cannot agree mate, you have to know his name to track him down, not the same for the likes of Fyfe, and is never mentioned amongst, or next to the claimed "thousands" of witnesses. If you Google "Phoenix Witnesses" Mitch does not come up. This article seems to think he got little attention as well

"They were planes. There's no way I could have mistaken that," he says.

The next day, when radio reports made Stanley aware that many thought they had seen something extraterrestrial, he told Jack Jones, another amateur astronomer, about his sighting. Jones later called both the Arizona Republic and Frances Emma Barwood. Neither called Jones or Stanley back.

Barwood says she passed on Stanley's name to Dilettoso's Village Labs, who didn't call the young man until New Times first reported his story in June.

If not for a skeptical viewpoint, I feel he would never have gotten a hearing at all, not to mention when he showed up at the town meeting and expressed his claim, he was booed out of the hall.

I feel Rich Contry's claim is almost identical with regards to description and direction. He is a pilot with experience that had binoculars at the time.

I think too many people focus on the second event, and do not realise there was a first and that has proliferated into the mess we see on the net, and subsequently alien claims. It's a common mistake we see all the time. And a radio call from The Canadian Tutors seems to validate the military action. I do not know who the pilot is, but the transmission is validated by a commercial pilot. The A-10's did not come forward immediately either, so why would anyone else?

I do believe more than enough information exists to entirely conclude that both events in this case were planes. Illusory contours filled in the blanks for the more credulous.

I have deep respect for your posting and work, but I must disagree in this one instance. I feel Mitch Stanley offered a lot for Phoenix.

Good to talk to you too psyche!

It's ok if we disagree here lots of mutual respect here between us! That said, I feel that things just don't add up as far as Stanley is concerned. Honestly, it has bothered me for years.

Lets start off small... where are these Pilots? No-one has ever come forward yet there would have to be at least 5 of them and any one of those 5 would know if they would have been flying in fomation with 4 others across two states on that very day. Yet all 5 of them to this day remain silent? Why? Is it a joke? We wouldn't be talking about Stanley if one Pilot would come forward and verify what Stanley said!

Also this hypothetical group of aircraft had to take off and land somewhere. They had to get fuel and meet up somewhere and people would have seen them. Yet no-one has ever come forward. Even if 5 pilots kept such a secret, why would Airport workers from at least two Airports keep quiet?

Smells fishy psyche. Maybe we should resurect a BE thread and look at it further, you know Fishy doesn't sit well we me!

• Like 2

Good to talk to you too psyche!

It's ok if we disagree here lots of mutual respect here between us! That said, I feel that things just don't add up as far as Stanley is concerned. Honestly, it has bothered me for years.

Lets start off small... where are these Pilots? No-one has ever come forward yet there would have to be at least 5 of them and any one of those 5 would know if they would have been flying in fomation with 4 others across two states on that very day. Yet all 5 of them to this day remain silent? Why? Is it a joke? We wouldn't be talking about Stanley if one Pilot would come forward and verify what Stanley said!

Also this hypothetical group of aircraft had to take off and land somewhere. They had to get fuel and meet up somewhere and people would have seen them. Yet no-one has ever come forward. Even if 5 pilots kept such a secret, why would Airport workers from at least two Airports keep quiet?

Smells fishy psyche. Maybe we should resurect a BE thread and look at it further, you know Fishy doesn't sit well we me!

Hey LS.....good to see you back, have you sorted your broadband out yet?

I remember discussing Mitch quite a bit with Psyche and Boon on the Pheonix thread, I am sure you joined in also.

there is quite a lot of info there and may be a good place to look at it further...

http://www.unexplain...c=235493&st=690

speak soon.

Shame Boon cant come out of hiding also........ :tu:

Edited by quillius

Like a terrestrial but an ultra one. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Wasn't it a term coined by John Keel; if not him another UFO author in the late 70s

• Like 1

Wasn't it a term coined by John Keel; if not him another UFO author in the late 70s

It sounds like a Fortism to me FWIW.

• Like 1