Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman blames distracted driving on boyfriend'

Brian Topp

I want to believe — that this story from KOVR-TV in Sacramento, Calif., about a woman who claims the ghost of her dead boyfriend haunted her pickup to the point of nearly getting into accidents — is somehow the work of a comic mastermind, who just won his merit badge in pranking a local newscast. Because that makes more logical sense than the idea that we now must worry about drivers distracted from the road becuase their pickups are open portals to the spirit realm.

To read more and to see the vid: https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/woman-blames-distracted-driving-on-boyfriend-s-ghost-151711815.html

• Like 2

And they actually called in a paranormal investigator...I have no words. :no:

• Like 1

Did the investigator wait till it was really dark then crawl around the inside of the truck with a flash light?

Such sillyness, silliness indeed.

• Like 2

Damn Android!

Double post, read the one above this, it's better!

Edited by MisterSuperGod

Maybe she was lonely and her mind 'Haunted' her with a frisky ghost, :innocent: just saying.

• Like 2

Buh?

Every time I drive, I am haunted by combos. Burger + fries, usually. I KNOW for a FACT that this has caused me to be distracted. Damned yellow arches!!! Grrrr Gateways to hell, I tell ya!

One day.... One day, I WILL tell a police officer what I know...

• Like 1

She's a moron. Now insurance rates will go up in case the vehicle is 'haunted'. Thanks lady.

• Like 2