Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Schratt UFO investigator

bendigger0

Michael Schratt... an interesting guy with a lot to say. He has a lot of experience and knowledge about/with Secret military aircraft, as well as seemingly credible information about UFO's. Here is an example of a review he conducted with micro-biologist Dr. Dan Burisch. Caveat: all of these people HAVE been debunked thoroughly by professional debunkers. Perhaps that enhances the credibility of their reportage.

• Like 3

OK so another vid about area 51, J-rod, and Lazar. Hardly new news is it?

• Like 3

I can't take John Lear seriously, at first he was kind of interesting but now he comes out with all types of bull****. He regurgitates other people's "accounts" as facts, an incredibly gullible individual.

• Like 4

OK so another vid about area 51, J-rod, and Lazar. Hardly new news is it?

But if all the videos have consistent details then that's evidence that it's all true. Right?

• Like 2

But if all the videos have consistent details then that's evidence that it's all true. Right?

I just wonder why the poster says it was debunked already, yet still posted it? Maybe its an open door for zoser whose other threads have got tedious :lol:

• Like 1

Michael Schratt... an interesting guy with a lot to say. He has a lot of experience and knowledge about/with Secret military aircraft, as well as seemingly credible information about UFO's. Here is an example of a review he conducted with micro-biologist Dr. Dan Burisch. Caveat: all of these people HAVE been debunked thoroughly by professional debunkers. Perhaps that enhances the credibility of their reportage.

Jesus I can see the skeptics running for the holy water and crucifixes.

Another guy with the same story as Lazar.

Nice work Mr B.

Edited by zoser

yawn.png

Better ring your local exorcist Mr S :lol:

why would that be? I dont believe in possessions, therefore, I dont believe in exorcists, however, I do believe in people with sever mental problems, and lesser mental issues, like delusions. Youd know about that wouldn't you? :tu:

• Like 1

I know at least 2 ppl here on the forum those are responsible for that Ufology is getting rotten continuously.

• Like 4

I know at least 2 ppl here on the forum those are responsible for that Ufology is getting rotten continuously.

Poor grammar there Mr T.

I think I can translate what you are saying though. The answer to Ufology is not to deny every testimony, report, sighting, and image.

The analogy of skeptics reaching for holy water and a crucufix is a good one. Think it through.

Poor grammar there Mr T.

Is your grammar in the German language perfect, Mr. Z.?

• Like 2

Don't take it personally; I'm sure you rushed that one. B)

Don't take it personally; I'm sure you rushed that one. B)

I didn`t took it personally. But can you answer the question pls?

• Like 2

Theres rules about members correcting others grammar. report the troll :tu:

This guy says it very well.

• Like 1

This guy says it very well.

If you think so, ok. But do you still rember my little question, Mr.Z?

You are not awake. There was no correction.

• Like 1

Nope because I have a golden heart for freaks. :yes:

• Like 1

Nice video Bendigger...cheers

Near the end when they were talking about that black triangle shaped craft and showing the visual reconstruction of it in Bay 8...

I thought.....Rendlesham..!!!

Oh...and near the beginning when Dan Burisch said the being was 'clearly being mistreated'....I felt sad and upset about that... :cry:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

??

Nice video Bendigger...cheers

Near the end when they were talking about that black triangle shaped craft and showing the visual reconstruction of it in Bay 8...

I thought.....Rendlesham..!!!

Oh...and near the beginning when Dan Burisch said the being was 'clearly being mistreated'....I felt sad and upset about that... :cry:

Well Well Bee our sweet Bee ! How the Heck are you this wonderful year of 2014 ? Dont forget to Look up ,Cause thats where it all Is !

Cheer`s Love ! :whistle:

Dan Burisch

Bee, how many times have you changed your name? IN fact, why would anyone do that? Yeh pedos ok, and others with skeletons in the closet I guess

Do read.

quote:

"His name today is Dan Burisch. Before that it was Dan Catselas, and when Eyewitness News first ran into him, it was Dan Crain. "Doctor" Dan Crain,

Burisch says he worked in an underground lab at S-4 near Area 51, the same place first made public by Bob Lazar. Inside he met an extraterrestrial named Jrod and they became pals. He also met angels in the lab and they spoke in Hebrew. :lol:

On Frenchman's Mountain, Burisch discovered the first seeds of life on earth. :clap: Who believes this stuff? His wife Deborah for one. She signed a sworn statement saying she too works for MJ-12, the secret government. Family friend Marcia McDowell, another alleged secret agent, supports the story too. It's grown more complex ever since we first heard some of it in 1990. It's more complex now.

There are photos of Burisch and his wife in military garb saluting each other. Neither ever served in the military. Intriguingly, they have a sticker on their windshield that allows access to Nellis AFB. Would a real government scientist be allowed to openly dribble out government secrets? We asked former army intelligence Colonel John Alexander.

"It's highly improbable," said Col. John Alexander, retired army intelligence. What about his PHD? Burisch says he earned his doctorate in 1990 at Stony Brook University in New York. The school says he was never a student there. Burisch says his records were erased. But at the time he supposedly earned his degree in New York, records show, he had a full time job in Las Vegas as a parole officer.

He now says he flew back and forth to the school on weekends. Ridiculous, the university says. He met his wife as a parole officer. She was there on drug charges. She's spent 12 years in the PBX department of the Mirage, but that's just a cover job.

We asked MGM Mirage if they know they have a secret agent working for them in a cover job. They do now. Marcia McDowell, another secret operative, who solicited our coverage a few times, is seen in a video as she uncovers a space probe on Frenchman's Mountain and then meticulously dissects it's sophisticated electrical tape and rubber tubing.

Someone else who believes Burisch is his mom, Dodie Crane, although she has some doubts too. "If my son is the biggest bull****er in the world, I want to know about it," said Dodie Crain, Dan's mom.

Like everyone else in this story, Dodie declined an on camera interview, but told us her son, whom she hasn't seen in 12 years, is telling the truth. She's written her own book about it. :tu:

For a final opinion on this story, we turned to a man who helped to inspire it and who supposedly was in the secret program with Burisch.

"This is the biggest bull***t story I have ever heard in my life. Anybody that actually believes this guy should be ashamed of themselves. I never worked at Tonopah. I never met this knucklehead," said Bob Lazar. (wow thats a first from Lazar)

The sticker on the windshield is from Nellis. The United States Air Force says it's a low level sticker, easy to get, allowing access to the commissary, and that you can get one if you've had a relative in the military, as Deb Burisch has.

Also, Eyewitness News did talk to UNLV where Dan Burisch really did earn a B.A. in psychology. He's listed in the alumni guide as having that PHD from New York, but UNLV told us the alumni guide doesn't verify someone's post graduate credentials, so just because it says PHD in the guide means little.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Seeder....where did you get that quote..can you add the link, please...

and I expect people who work in sensitive areas or for agencies do change their name...

I've known about Dan Burisch for years and the stuff he comes out with is certainly a 'challenge', to say the least...

Maybe truth is indeed stranger than fiction...

Maybe his stuff is a mixture of fact and fiction....dunno....

But there are supposed to be two different groups of 'insiders'...one lot who want the public brought into

the whole UFO/ET thing...and given information...and one lot who want it kept completely out of the public domain forever...

He could be associated with the former

perhaps?

• Like 1