Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 2)

OverSword

SW is constantly drawing self portraits, unfortunately she bought her mirror from a carnival funhouse.

• Like 2

oversword is vladimir putin

Cenobite once owned an uncharted Island off the coast of Portugal. He populated the island with Capuchin monkeys and tried to rule as their overlord until an unfortunate day when his monkey slaves rebelled and exiled him from his island.

• Like 1

KatyStrawberry brings a mirror to bed to try to see what she looks like asleep.

• Like 2

theotherguy peels dead skin from between his toes and labels them for posterity.

Oversword is very lazy, he goes to a car wash to get a bath.

Outsider is that car wash

• Like 1

cenobite loves children. He loves them most when they are barbequed.

Oversword snorts termites through a straw and then shoots them back out the other nostril.

• Like 1

It's a variation on the trick OFX does with used condoms.

• Like 2

OverSword is not just using condoms, he is reusing them. Don't panic, he washes them, inspects for possible holes and neatly folds back into the original bag in which they came by dozen.

• Like 2

Helen puts a condom on her head before putting on her hatopus.

• Like 1

Well, wouldn't you do the same? :lol:

OverSword went to see a proctologist because he noticed there are stamps in his stool.

The proctologist wanted a sample and after taking a look he laughed and said: "These are banana stickers."

(Yep, I just stole a nun joke... changed only the main character and the orifice but it's still the same joke... cute one, almost naive, wouldn't you say?)

• Like 1

Speaking of nun's Helen wanted nothing but to become a nun when she was a girl but as it turns out they won't let the devils aunt on holy ground.

• Like 1

At least I don't refer to my youngest nephew coming baptism as "waterboarding". Which is exactly what OS did.

• Like 1

Helen of Annoy's hatopus had a cameo in Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus.

Theotherguy is a returning banned member...yeah, "theotherguy" may well be the same user (you can't tell who's who on a forum...unless you get caught).

Mike D boy is very unhappy, he can't find a bra who's straps don't cut into his back fat painfully.

(wow make up a lie part two. I was pretty surprised when they didn't pull the first thread a few years ago, it got really brutal and crude there for a while. For a laugh go check out some of the original posts from that time. Gay orgies, prostitution, Crisco, riding donkeys in kilts while eating haggass. I'm actually glad it got toned down as I thought for sure I and a few others were on the verge of being booted for life)

• Like 2

OverSword once got romantically involved with a donkeys hind leg. It didn't end well.

• Like 2

KatyStrawberry had once fallen for a durian which rejected her by making her fall on it. She thus decided all fruits aren't worth her time, save for the red, seemingly harmless, strawberry.

• Like 2

Pallorprofile once fell in love with an internet spambot. She mistook the bot's autogenerated random-babble for sweet talk, She's still upset about it. Let it go pallor. Let it go.

• Like 4

Outsider doesn't have a face. His head is just one perfectly spherical scalp covered in hair.

KatyStrawberry waited 17 years for the opportunity to make up a lie about me.

OFX searches the internet for true love.

• Like 1