Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 2)

OverSword

Helen of Annoy just...... makes for some really inspiring mental imagery....

• Like 1

To save money on his water bill, OFX squeezes the moisture out of his socks at night and drinks it.

• Like 1

From the glass in which OS keeps his teeth. Yup, they are that close. Can you imagine there are people who object to such couple getting married?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, Hatopus was severely dehydrated one day and saw Oversword's glass of sockwater and drank it which made her eyes rotate in their socket just as in the cartoon style then she fell paralyzed making a plaid color. It took an entire team of doctors from around the world to revive Hatopus but they did it. Helen was a wreck and now has no fingernails from chewing them all off in a nervous rage...

• Like 1

Mantis used to be jealous that helen had a hatopus on her head until he got a from growing out of his butt.

• Like 2

Mantis used to be jealous that helen had a hatopus on her head until he got a frog growing out of his butt.

Oversword loves sticking swords in every hole he finds.

• Like 1

pallorprofile holds the record for single-largest cash deposit in a major bank, at 1.34 trillion USD. The money came from a fundraiser for her favorite charity, The GPYM Project. She denies that it stands for Give Pallor Your Money.

• Like 1

theotherguy has a narrow urethra.

Although, I've not seen it for myself, I've heard from some that OS uses No!No!

• Like 1

Maureen shares the kitty litter tray with her cat.....she also wears a bell around her neck on good days.

• Like 1

Astra00 loves purple flowers so much that she kisses them goodnight everyday and sucks on one of the petals in the morning for her early snack.

• Like 1

pallorprofile wears cosy granny long john's under her pretty skirt......they have little green elves on them :whistle:

• Like 1

Mom always said, don't play ball in the house.

Well i did and wound up breaking a vase.

That's when bursting through the door came Astra00 who gave me the worst whoopin' i ever got.

Couldn't sit down for days!

• Like 1

Rofl.....in your dreams MisterSuperGod :-*

MSG likes to take his favourite teddy bear Eddy on fishing trips with him.

He likes to kick back with a cold beer in his little red boat and tell Eddy about the BIG one that got away.

Edited by Astra00
  • Like 1

Astra is obsessed with MSG, MSG's white light avatar blinds her, she thinks MSG is an angel descending from the sky.

• Like 1

OUTSIDER...likes to mug old ladies for their hand bags.....he doesn't want their money.....it's just the hand bags he wants.

• Like 2

Astra goes along behind OUTSIDER and collects the money from the old ladies' hand bags that OUTSIDER discards.

Child of Bast is making a documentary about me and Astra....

Rofl.....in your dreams MisterSuperGod :-*

MSG likes to take his favourite teddy bear Eddy on fishing trips with him.

He likes to kick back with a cold beer in his little red boat and tell Eddy about the BIG one that got away.

His name is Edward, thank you very much!!!

• Like 2

MSG is wearing a knitted hat with a beard attached to it

beardo-hat-gray.jpg

He thinks it makes him look sophisticated

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

MSG is laughing because that photo of his is a bit older. He was so young back then, he could still hide his tusks under his beard... hat... thing.