Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 2)

OverSword

Because of Outsider F-XILES unstable mental state, he perceived his other self, which is in fact he himself, to be behind the bars. It'd have taken him a few months to notice that he was locked away in a cell if I had not mentioned it here.

• Like 1

Pallorprofile picked a perfect pizza parlor to prevent her pal's procrastination and publicly provide for her picky palate... Don't stand in front of someone and say that or at least provide them with an umbrella...

Mantis914 auditioned for a role in drunken master 3, he thought his role would only comprise of him getting drunk and passing out in front of the camera for 2 hours. Needless to say, he failed the audition, and the role went to me, and I became famous...

• Like 3

OFX listen's to club music and twerks in the mirror.

• Like 3

Speaking of drunken and club music... Oversword and I decided to become DJ's and play trance music for the masses. Although, we take advantage of the flashing lights and rhythmic music and create a drunken feeling in the crowd. It's quite a smash hit, in the literal sense, people start brawling in a drunken rage and its all good fun until the cops show up. Instead of the famous Trance Around the World, as in the website, ours is called Drunk Around the World...

• Like 2

Mantis comes knocking on my door the other day with a skate board in his hand and says "Bro, grab your camera and vid me doing sweet grinds on that stair railing by the community college, we'll like totally impress some barely legals and fully get some kind dunka dunk, naw'm sayin"

Despite the fact that I can tell he's drunk (again) I figure what the heck and follow him weaving to the 'stairs of doom' as they are known to the locals. There is no sweet babes around but there is a G-MILF, and so Mantis decides to get his grind on. He goes barreling towards the stairs and totally blows the ollie. He goes up but his deck just goes flying into traffic, breaking a windshield and causing a three car pile up. In the mean time, Mantis has caught the stair rail right on the crotch and gives himself ball bruises as he proceeds to slide down to the very bottom. The G-MILF comes over and instead of helping him steals the flask still half full of bourbon out of his pocket and leaves.

Mantis I'm still waiting for that ten bucks on my pay pal account or I'm uploading the vid to youtube in the morning.

• Like 3

And when I think I wanted to escape to America when I was a kid...

Anyway, OverSword uploaded the wrong vid. You should have that mole on your left cheek checked. By a real doctor this time. From the outside.

Helen can often be found examining faeces, not for any scientific reasons, she just likes poop

• Like 1

Misses H of A, thinks chewing gum can be used as a substitute mole…..She likes moles… I'm not sure why. May be it's because she thinks they are all chewing gum.

Ooops. me too slow, Again.

Cene, need to lick the dust off of that dust rubber every night or else he thinks the fairies will come and take him away.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

blue star is on a one woman mission to bring welsh rarebit to palestine

• Like 2

blue star is in fact nigel farage

When Blue Star woke up after surgery she saw a plumber leaving her room. The hospital denied, but there was something insincere about that.

• Like 1

Helen has been the subject of several....examinations, and they still dont know how to classify her

• Like 1

Heles belles, was in the bed next to mine….. I didn't tell her, it was for her, not i.

Ooops… may be i should have gone for that lie down…Cene has a cows liver.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

blue star knows Malvern people are better than Hereford people

• Like 1

cenobite brought pillow to a pitchfork fight.

Helen told me it was a pillow fight

It was. Who but cenobite doesn't know they always end up as pitchfork fights?

maybe in your land of heathens....

Helen leaves crumbs in the bed, and its not even her bed

• Like 1

Cenobite took up the job after the sandman retired, he eats bread crumbs instead of pouring 'sleep sand' into peoples' eyes, that's why so many people can't sleep.

• Like 2

Outsider F-XILES knows it well because he is cenobite's assistant doing the work of picking and consuming the bread crumbs - carrying out his duty so happily, too.

pallorprofile has 6 children and is very proud that she can say to a near certainty that she remembers who the fathers of 4 of them are.

• Like 2

Oversword is living in self-denial as all the 6 children are his (definitely not mine) - and he begs me to babysit those kids for him so he can appear single. (God, OS!)

• Like 2