Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 2)

OverSword

I'm the last fruit of Oversword's and Pallorprofile's love. This explains my disturbed personality.

• Like 4

No, that's a lie, when Rio was born, he was just a thigh, he grew a head, and a face and everything, his arm will take 4 more years. There's also something weird about his lower body.... the way it bends forward is.... unnatural... nevermind....

• Like 3

Outsider will fix that with his amazing chiropractic skill, as soon as he graduates. He's graduating fork-lift driving school, but a diploma is a diploma.

• Like 2

Helen of Annoy was kicked out of my fork-lift school, she's now in a tri-cycle school, which is for ages 3 to 6, Helen is an exception. Word on the street is, she hasn't graduated and probably never will.

• Like 2

That parallel parking is really hard on three wheels and six legs but, I really hope Helen makes it out of there and I know what the problem is is that every time on the crucial part of the exam, Hatopus decides to be a prankster and messes with Helen so that she can't see and fails every time. While Outsider hasn't quite yet graduated from forklift school yet, I have been trying to help him out in getting the diploma and it'll only take a few more Cracker Jack boxes to finish in order to get it... ugh...

• Like 2

Mantis just got a promotion. He was the guy that cleaned the puked on sawdust off of the floor at Gilley's to being the guy that towels the sweat off of the mechanical bull.

• Like 3

Meh, you get used to people puking up all kinds of bodily fluids and the management thought I was going too far using the hazmat suit, ha! Although, I found the culprit that sweated up the bull and puked up a storm. Apparently, a group of cowgirls that were there got puked on by a guy with OS on the back of his shirt and it got worse when he was on the bull shouting, "Weeeee, OverSword... bluuuuugh..." He looked like a sprinkler going round and round puking...

• Like 1

Mantis was wearing a very unique hazmat suit

68961.jpg?1

• Like 3

Is that a gaypod in your hazmat suit or you're just happy to post your own work photos?

I heard OS is so popular with the customers he has to work two shifts to satisfy the demand. Thankfully, the mask allows for his doubles to jump in, but there's always the risk of true fan noticing the difference.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 5

Outsider wanted that job too, but they only took those with balls and since I have his in my collection of balls in formalin jars, I got the job. Maybe I'll earn for plastification or whatever is the English word for that wonderful new technique, that helps you keep your body parts trophies fresh forever.

• Like 1

Outsider wanted that job too, but they only took those with balls and since I have his in my collection of balls in formalin jars, I got the job. Maybe I'll earn for plastification or whatever is the English word for that wonderful new technique, that helps you keep your body parts trophies fresh forever.

Helen has a collection??? Nah, I heard that she is not going for plastification, she's going to have them bronzed and put on her desk... :blink:

• Like 1

I heard that Mantis tied the knot for David Carradine in Bangkok. He was drunk (again) and now there will be no more television shows based on Kung Fu. Thanks a lot Mantis :angry:

• Like 1

Rumour has it that OS walks his pretend dog through the streets of Seattle late at night.

• Like 2

Astra is convinced that soon her big 80's hair style will be back in fashion

tumblr_ly68caah9P1qgi75ko1_500.jpg

• Like 2

:clap: you got the colour right OS. Edited by Astra00

Helen of annoy loves Aqua Man comics.... and wrote 30000 letters complaining about the lack of octopii in the comics....

• Like 3

Outsider once slept with the sleeping bag. No, no, not in the sleeping bag, yes, yes, with it.

He was a little less drunk in the morning but still drunk enough to ask said bag if she wants some coffee too. When she didn't respond, he just let her sleep for a while longer. Such gentleman.

At 2 PM she was still asleep and Outsider thought she must be dead and started looking for his sleeping bag to wrap the corpse up and dispose it. Since he couldn't find the damn bag, he went to check if the chick was dead or what and finally found the sleeping bag but couldn't find the body.

He's still a little confused with that episode, so he's trying not to think about it.

And that, children, is why both alcohol and drugs are bad for you, especially if you mix them up.

• Like 3

Helen's memory is fading, ^^^^ (above post) is actually how she remembers some sex scene from a James Bond movie she saw back in the 70's.

• Like 2

These movies were stupid even in the 70's. That's all I remember about movies. But I also remember they told me we're going to watch Disney's Snow White and took me to James ****en Bond instead. Some people really shouldn't have children. Yes, I'm still p***ed off, though I eventually saw the ****en Snow White too. It was boring and I think she kept singing, irritatingly, for reasons known to authors only.

Speaking of singing, Outsider sung soprano until he was 21. Then the hormonal therapy did wonders and he moved down to mezzo-soprano.

• Like 2

I was good friends with Hector of Annoy, Hector worked for a moving company, he was known as "Hector the Boulder", had muscles of steel and actually tried out as a wrestler and a wrecking ball. But Hector changed..... and........ I won't tell what Hector goes by these days. Hector, I know who you are, whoever you are here, I promise not to let your secret out.... You are what you are now and your secret is safe with me.

Edited by OUTSIDER F-XILES
  • Like 3

Yes, Edward Lonnielov Snowdenovich, we noticed how safe are secrets with you.

How's your tea? Sweet enough?

• Like 1

Yes, Edward Lonnielov Snowdenovich, we noticed how safe are secrets with you.

How's your tea? Sweet enough?

I don't drink tea, you know that helen

*Sips blood from dracula glass*

• Like 5