Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 2)

OverSword

That's not unhealthy interest.

Unhealthy was the interest you showed, with garlic, olive oil and asking around if it's true the octopus is much more tender if you freeze it shortly before cooking. (Yes, it is, but don't ask me how I know it.)

• Like 2

That's not unhealthy interest.

Unhealthy was the interest you showed, with garlic, olive oil and asking around if it's true the octopus is much more tender if you freeze it shortly before cooking. (Yes, it is, but don't ask me how I know it.)

Helen got that recipe directly from Hatopus, who is a connoisseur of fine calamari, which makes her something like Dr. Hannibal Lector...

• Like 1

Ew, there are movies you wish you could unsee... or at least send a lynch mob to the very beginning of the movie to make an abrupt happy end. I'd pay to see that. Hell, I'd pay to take part in it... anyway...

Mantis loves scary and disgusting movies, but absolutely will grab the hand rests with his hands at first unpleasant scene and won't let go until the end. If your hand happened to be anywhere near, no, you can't have it back until it's all over.

• Like 1

Speaking of unpleasant movies, did anyone see the movie Helen made about her quest to become a mail order bride? It was not long after this that Helen had the good fortune of having the Hatopus attach itself to her.

celebs_beard_moustache_06.jpg

• Like 2

:lol:

I am so, so sorry, guys, but it was OverSword's fault. He stole my shaving cream, razor and sinker. That's right, you need no sinker but it sounds incomplete without it.

He doesn't really need my shaving stuff, he stole it out of pure jealousy because the only way he could briefly have an attempt at moustache was by letting his nose hair grow really long.

• Like 1

Helen doen't really have facial hair, or a hairy body, anywhere.

I know because she just loves a massage.

We all know what toyomotor was massaging when he typed that as quite some time passed between Helen's last post and his. :whistle:

edit to add: toyomotor, you set yourself up for that so well that I would not have been able to live with myself had I not responded.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

So, that was you peeping through Helens window.

• Like 2

toyomotor works for chevrolet

Huh??

Toyo is an Old Age Pensioner, Mr. Sharkbot works for Chevrolet.

Toyomotor has 300 pet wallabies that can all do the 'bang and you're dead' trick synchronized.

• Like 2

Mr. Sharkbot has stolen the other 200, and eaten them!

Crow is the only one that can't see it's an obvious anagram.

Helen of Annoy broke a fingernail off in her nasal cavity.

• Like 1

Crow T. Sharkbot bores young people with stories that always start out with "Back in my day".

• Like 1

Back in your day you had fire only on days when lightning would strike your yet wheelless cart.

• Like 1

Helen doesn't know the difference between a cart and a sled.

Like you do know it. I heard you threatening Santa with slashing his tyres if he brings you nothing but coals again. You're lucky your house has no chimney so he couldn't take a dump down it.

• Like 2

Helen that was funny :tu:

But the truth is that you're a beard wearing billy goat... no sorry that sounds offensive.(but I'm gonna leave it in anyway) :o

The real lie?: Helen breeds mushrooms.. or does she? Baaaaah ( goat impression)

• Like 2

ROM apparently stole some of my mushrooms. Kids these days... *strokes beard*

• Like 2