Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 2)

OverSword

Speaking of hat things... well, Hatopus has been doing some talking about your adventures lately, Ms. Helen of Annoy... The things she said made Oversword blush...

• Like 1

Mantis is unaware the frog used superglue & the frog is unaware that Mantis is ordering another 914 tubes of the stuff..

Cause they like each other soooooooooo much!

• Like 2

R.O.M wants to stick his head between the frog and the mantis

• Like 3

At his annual review this year, OFX told his boss he believes there is no higher calling than brown nosing.

• Like 3

OverSword pays people to like his posts. He doesn't need to, he simply enjoys the thrill of bribery.

• Like 3

theotherguy gets a secret thrill that nobody is aware he is wearing a girls one piece Speedo that is 5 sizes too small under his clothes.

• Like 1

That's the secret of his soprano. OS uses much more dignified method: crocodile clips. If he connects them to the battery, he also gets lovely tremolo in his voice.

• Like 3

Helen has a secret phobia of her own left foot, it became so severe that she paid a private surgeon to reshape it to resemble a dolphins pectoral fin. This unfortunately backfired and now she can't go to Seaworld without experiencing a nervous breakdown.

Edited by KatyStrawberry
  • Like 2

Katy won't leave home in the morning unless she gets a good reading from one of our many talented and and accurate psychics here at UM.

• Like 1

The Forum Divinity OverSword demands a user sacrifice at least once a week.

That's why so many users disappeared.

• Like 2

As you can see, Re di Spade will disappear part by part, so the users are disappearing at slower rate.

• Like 1

Helen is my high priestess and bathes in the blood of those sacrificed at my altar.

• Like 1

OverSword likes spying on the bathing-in-blood part of the program as he claims to be changing robes.

• Like 1

I was in the communal baths the other day and heard theotherguy say "You put a bag over her tentacles and she ain't half bad".

• Like 2

And Maureen_jacobs still eats cotton candy and drinks cool aid.

notforgotten left the severed head of a horse in my bed one night. Made for a great breakfast. Thanks again.

• Like 1

MisterSuperGod apparently angered someone in the past after having a bottle burst over his head and a horse head left as a present. All efforts have seemed to backfire though as when he was in the hospital, he met a super hot nurse and then well, we know the story about the horse's head. What could be the next move?

Mantis once picked me out of a police lineup.

i did time for that!

• Like 2

That's because MSG really did beat that kid up and stole his Air Jordans.

• Like 2

OverSword then stole them from me... and they fit so well too.

^^^^^ Guess who that kid happened to be... :whistle:

• Like 1

MSG is too fast...

but the dead giveaway was seeing Oversword written on the bottom of the shoes...

shhhh! It's supposed to be a surprise as to who is on the other line... :yes: oh well, I'll try speaking through 2 socks over the mouthpiece next time...

Mantis. If your gonna' prank call and talk dirty, fine.

Just don't say the word bleeep in place of all the dirty words.

• Like 2