Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chilling: Inside a Demon House

Still Waters

It’s called “The Demon of Brownsville Road,” and a Pittsburgh family claims this creature terrorized them for years, until exorcists forced it to leave.

The true events that transpired inside the historic house are now the subject of new book.

http://fox8.com/2014...-a-demon-house/

of course it is real because there is a book deal to sucker gullible people into buying the book, sigh.

Edited by Jyre Cayce
  • Like 4

How can you let anything terrify your family, let a lone for years?! The audio was hard to hear on my computer but, if they had kids who were being terrorized then these parents have issues.

No parent in their right mind would put their kids through terror of this kind for hours let alone years when completely unnecessary!

Ever looked into the eyes of a truly frightened child? No decent parent could put their kids through that repeatedly. MOVE OUT! NO EXCUSES!

Makes me think the adults were the creators of any "terror", real (human-made) or imagined (stories to stoke imaginations). And enjoyed it.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 3

Whether any of its true or not who can say but I do see a new movie coming out!

• Like 2

"The Cranmer family says they are publishing their nightmarish story to hopefully help other families avoid doing battle with a demon."

Riiiiiight. And I'm sure they don't hope to make a nice profit off of it.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 3

I'd read it and watch the movie. But I wouldn't believe any of it.

• Like 2