Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Last Days great war in the Middle-East

PetriFB

The Bible details precisely from the war that will be occurred in the end of times in the Middle-East, when a certain countries attack against Israel. I believe that what kind of point of view and attitude nations of the world has regarding to the word of the Bible, and Israel will decide their fate in the Last Days. Regardless of it that does you believe the Bible or not you should know that what the Bible teaches about the end of times.

The whole article is here:

http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/lastdaysgreatwarinmiddleeast.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ50

• PetriFB

• Beany

• Frank Merton

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear more end times craziness! :huh: Having said that the State of Israel should NEVER have been created without a state for the Palestinians too. Britain who had the mandate at the time should never have given into Zionist terrorists in 1948, imo! :no:

It occurs to me that this sort of thing is actually lucky for the state of Israel as it creates a body of supporters, especially in the US, that are a bit fanatical (one issue voters and contributing money and so on) about it. Of course Palestinian behavior gives it credibility so in this way the Palestinians continue to harm their own cause (although of course their behavior harms their own cause in many other ways too).

It occurs to me that this sort of thing is actually lucky for the state of Israel as it creates a body of supporters, especially in the US, that are a bit fanatical (one issue voters and contributing money and so on) about it. Of course Palestinian behavior gives it credibility so in this way the Palestinians continue to harm their own cause (although of course their behavior harms their own cause in many other ways too).

Where Israel and the Palestinians are concerned it is six of once and half a dozen of the other, imo. It is a great pity the US has supported Israel for so long, although Obama doesn't seem quite so supportive as other US presidents have been thank goodness!

Oh dear more end times craziness! :huh: Having said that the State of Israel should NEVER have been created without a state for the Palestinians too. Britain who had the mandate at the time should never have given into Zionist terrorists in 1948, imo! :no:

If my memory serves me, which it doesn't always, there were terrorist acts committed by all parties.

If my memory serves me, which it doesn't always, there were terrorist acts committed by all parties.

Yeah, the Jewish militias of Irgun and LEHI aka the Stern Gang committed terrorist acts and assassinations against Palestinians, Egyptians, the British, and foreign diplomats (Folke Bernadotte).