Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who is the pharoah Ancient book of Egypt..

Anton25

Hi I'm really interested who this person is as he is the spitting image of me.. I thought it was amen ra.. Or is it king tut I'm really confused some sites say king tut is amen ra.. Can somebody help me out please. Also if you go to the glutenburg site it's tell you about some history but doesnt mention who it is.. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=young+egyptian+wearing+royal+lovk&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#hl=en-gb&q=young+egyptian+wearing+royal+lock&spell=1&facrc=_&imgrc=UQgUAzt0rpfR6M%253A%3Bundefined%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.gutenberg.org%252Ffiles%252F28876%252F28876-h%252Ffiles%252F17331%252F17331-h%252Fimages%252F225.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.gutenberg.org%252Ffiles%252F28876%252F28876-h%252Ffiles%252F17331%252F17331-h%252Fv11b.htm%3B695%3B968

Uhm... you link to a search of "young Egyptian with sidelock" and that shows over a hundred pictures. So it's hard to say which one you're looking at.

If it's a painting, it may not look very much like the person (think of ancient Egyptian paintings as being like Manga. Manga style is nicely distinctive, but you really can't match a manga face with the real person.) If it's a mummy, mummies don't look very much like the deceased. They've lost fat, lost water, and a lot of the tissue has shrunk.

Can you point to a better picture? Something other than a search?

I used to search amon ra and this image used to come up.. The image is the young egyptian wearing royal lock... I went through a phase beleiving I was reincarnated, I always Beleived it.. And learning about king tut at school I used to see my self like him for some reason.. As a psychic I tried asking my angel.. And other spirits if I was an egyptian.. I was looking at a picture of king tut a few minutes later and I heard a voice say my name I said is this me joking and they said yea your head changed though. ' your head should be like this.. I felt energy all around my head and my felt my 3rd eye for the first time.. It's been beaming ever since.. I think they were playing around though.. Also I found this image of the young egyptian wearing the royal lock after... Suppose I will never really know these things and my past until I die.

Uhm... you link to a search of "young Egyptian with sidelock" and that shows over a hundred pictures. So it's hard to say which one you're looking at.

If it's a painting, it may not look very much like the person (think of ancient Egyptian paintings as being like Manga. Manga style is nicely distinctive, but you really can't match a manga face with the real person.) If it's a mummy, mummies don't look very much like the deceased. They've lost fat, lost water, and a lot of the tissue has shrunk.

Can you point to a better picture? Something other than a search?

its the very first image of the young egyptian wearing the royal lock.. If you did a pencil drawing of somebody you could easily make it look exactly like the person. I did a similar drawing to the picture I'm on about at school sitting in the exact same angle and looked the same as this.

I did this video on reincarnation and put my self in there lol the pic is on here. have a look at this there are lots of famous people that have been spotted in old photos..

That's an artists' illustration. They did not use an ancient person -- IF they had a model (and they might not have used a model) then it was someone they knew -- and possibly thier own child. The illustration is from the 1800's... so... someone known to that artist who drew that (I am speaking from the experience of being the child of an artist and friends to several artists. Illustrators almost always have a living model.)

The images I see under "amun-ra/amon-ra(etc)" are not very good representations of the real Amun-Ra. Try searching for "Amun Ra museum" to get authentic images. There's some incorrect stuff there (I see a representation of Min as Amun-Ra) but that's a better method.

Also, having a face similar to someone else's is not that unusual. There are hundreds of people who make a living impersonating dead screen actors an personalities (being an Elvis Impersonator can bring a lot of money.) And there are a lot of joke images around of people who look a lot like someone else from another part of the world.

Google "separated at birth" in images to see thousands of these.

Here is what I found with some Google Kung-Fu

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Young-Egyptian-Boy-Wearing-Royal-Lock-1904-OLD-ANTIQUE-VINTAGE-ART-PRINT-Picture-/130770297311

Young Egyptian Boy-Wearing Royal Lock-1904 OLD ANTIQUE VINTAGE ART PRINT-Picture

That would say to me this is picture from 1904. It is also clearly a Print, as you can see the lines going across the face. The one from the book linked earlier looks to be a wood cut, if not a print.

Nice I'd love to hear some more about this image.. I'm a psychic but have not been able to connect to spirits for a while next time I connect I will be asking about this image.. Very interesting..

... I'm a psychic...

Can you provide proof of this please?

Can you provide proof of this please?

His inability to answer the question even before you asked it certainly points to a limited clairvoyance.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

His inability to answer the question even before you asked it certainly points to a limited clairvoyance.

--Jaylemurph

Thanks for spoiling my fun :)

He is one that gets enraged when someone asks for proof of his claims. And yet, like you said, he never sees it coming... Also, he never provides the proof.

Perhaps he just preemtively ignored you just to make the snub standout more.

Perhaps he just preemtively ignored you just to make the snub standout more.

Yes, that's one way to completely fail in proving one's side of an discussion: ignore the dissenting voices, ignore the honest questions about evidence or the lack there of. Ignore critical thinking and common sense.

Happens quite a lot around here with the "claimers".

This sounds like the beginning to a really bad Assassin's Creed fanfic.

• Like 1