Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Caught On Restraunt Camera.

Brian Topp

CASCADE (KWWL) -

One area restaurant might have caught a ghost on camera.

At least, that's one explanation.

Chuck & Edna's Maid-Rite in Cascade has two possible instances of paranormal activity caught on camera. Owner Pat Orr said his surveillance cameras caught something spooky one night in mid-April.

In the first video, dated April 14 at 6 p.m., a shadowy shape is seen approaching the kitchen's dish-washing sink. It moves haltingly and occasionally, not fluidly.

Some say it looks like a shadow. Others say it could have been a bug that landed on the camera. One thing is for sure: it's unexplained.

"We found you can't make a shadow on the floor back there because of all the lights. Some people said it's a bug on the lens," Orr said. "I don't know what the thing is."'

To watch the video or read the article: http://www.kwwl.com/...cade-restaurant

It's a bug

• Like 6

Heim, an admitted non-believer in ghosts, said. "(Orr) asked me if we investigated stuff like that, and I basically told him that he probably should call Ghostbusters."

So that's what Orr did.

Hahahahaha! Clearly the guy is trying to make something out of nothing.

• Like 2

Hahahahaha! Clearly the guy is trying to make something out of nothing.

That's always the case.

• Like 2

The shadow looks a little like a Praying Mantis, a very large one at that!!!!

• Like 1

Yea the 'black' is on the lens not the floor. Come at it with that in mind and itsabugonthelens as usual.

• Like 2

127 second commercial advertising spot on KWWL : USD 10.000 (or so)

127 second report in the news about someting : USD 0.00

• Like 4

when the police chief talks and it goes back to the video, on the video at 6.02.47 you clearly see the shoes of someone in the top left hand corner, the shadow could have been theirs, the lighting on the video is poor so difficult to tell, what is surprising though is that the camera caught the (alleged) shadow and yet the person who is clearly walking next to it, does not spot it.

In video 2...please!!! polystyrene cups, badly put onto a shelf and then eventually fall off, maybe a bit of draft or wind, could be a door or window in the far end open.

These have got to be the worse ghosts vids.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 6

Bugs on surveillance camera lenses are the new orbs. Creepy!!!

• Like 3

Brian, you captured a shadow man in the last pic! I can make out the outline of his hat!

• Like 2

These ghosts always remind me of my kids when they were babies.

As a first time parent how long before you realized every time your baby knocked something off his highchair, it was only to watch you pick it up again...and again...and again....?

And you "see" as it registers with him: " I got the power oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" *cue CC and the Music Factory*

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

127 second commercial advertising spot on KWWL : USD 10.000 (or so)

127 second report in the news about someting : USD 0.00

127 second piece on he news that you initiated proving your restaurant has roaches.: Incredibly stupid.

• Like 3

The camera was on the ceiling next to a ceiling window that uses the sun for extra light.The shadow is from a bird and the bird hopping over top the window behind the camera.

How ironic their 15 minutes of fame will attract environmental health officers and shut down their restaurant for bug infestation.

• Like 2

The shadow looks a little like a Praying Mantis, a very large one at that!!!!

T'was not I...

• Like 2

Oh good grief. Ghosthunters find bug.

• Like 2

I bet these "ghost hunters" will have next to no evidence (They will present a unrecognisable sound recording or an orb) and then fully claim it is haunted.

• Like 2