Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Last thing you want to hear on TV dating show

Still Waters

A man was booted off a Turkish dating show after he admitted that he had murdered his ex-wife and a former lover.

62-year-old Sefer Calinak shocked the audience on 'Luck of the Draw', shown on Turkish channel Flash TV, revealing he'd served time in prison for the murders and had been released as part of an amnesty programme.

https://uk.tv.yahoo....49838.html?vp=1

One can't start building a relationship based on lies.

• Like 2

Atleast he's honest. They should consider putting him back on, honesty is a rare thing these days.

• Like 1

Sadly, I can just see a TV Reality Show: "Who Wants To Marry A Murderer." You'd find no lack of volunteers.

• Like 1

Going from what he actually says on the show it seems he has little remorse for his actions.

Atleast he's honest. They should consider putting him back on, honesty is a rare thing these days.

facepalm-1.gif
  • Like 3

Since it was a Dating show....all I can say is.... how fortunate it was that no woman got to date him :unsure2:

He seemed to wear his crime with a "Badge of Honour"....very creepy.

Your kidding, right?
  • Like 2

If he was so honest then why did he go on a televised dating show knowing that he would be rejected?

He acted like it was no big deal and that it was "destiny" or something..seriously, what did he expect was going to happen?

Sounds like he was a few eggs short of a quiche to me.

• Like 1

Yea, I was being sarcastic folks.

• Like 1

Many people are in denial, many of those ( in denials ) don't even know they are.

Perhaps we could have a composite show. You meet a date take her/him out, murder them then cook various parts and eat them. Of course all this would be done with limited ingredients and obviously against the clock. The winner would be the one with the best alibi and the tastiest dish.