Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Elf Whisperer of Iceland

Still Waters

Erowin, things that you’ve been raised to believe are not there.

They don’t cease to exist just because you’ve been told they defy the explanations of current scientific dogma so they cannot exist.

I’m open to discussion what Icelandic Elves (or my own Slavic Vile or any of similar manifestations) could be, but I’m not open to questioning the sanity of us who refuse to pretend something isn’t there just because few materialists decided they’re too confused with it.

Is it more realistic to assume countless people who encountered Elves (or Vile or similar) were insane, or that many people lately are detached from their own tradition and spirituality?

• Like 1

Seeking Elves or little people may seem to be a result of one's demented brain matter to the narrow-minded Doubting Thomas's. But, how would you explain the appearance of these mythical creatures on film? Isn't the proof in the photo? I suggest they exist, and one can capture them via photography if they wish to be seen, and I have proof via my photos. post-147312-0-05051200-1400676894_thumb.

Edited by Fairy Seeker

You know, I’m rejoicing each anomaly in my photos and often wonder what the hell they are. Some are easy to explain, others near impossible.

To be honest, I was always more inclined to look for ghosts of ancestors in undetermined maybe-energetic blurry-something, than I was expecting full apparitions, so the anomalous photos I took were such. It’s probably more about the way I was looking at them, than it were photos complying with my expectations, but that’s one intriguing possibility too.

If I was focused on little beings, I’d probably see them, they way Muslim sees Allah’s signature inside an eggplant or Christian sees Jesus in a toast.

Of course, I can’t even honestly focus on little beings, since my tradition was into different archetype and since I’m one of those people who don’t look for evidence of faith in photos (or vegetable or bread).

The faith is within each of us. Or isn’t.

Seeking Elves or little people may seem to be a result of one's demented brain matter to the narrow-minded Doubting Thomas's. But, how would you explain the appearance of these mythical creatures on film? Isn't the proof in the photo? I suggest they exist, and one can capture them via photography if they wish to be seen, and I have proof via my photos. post-147312-0-05051200-1400676894_thumb.

Kinda looks like a red squirrel who is mooning us.