Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Train fight blamed on demonic possession.

Astra.

I often feel like strangling people who eat loudly. And you can't eat chips silently. On the other hand, I don't do everything I feel like doing.

• Like 2

I see no problem at all with this. If there is any truth in demonic possession they will obviously get nary if someone is eating pringles around them. And if there isn't, it was a good excuse.

• Like 2

I often feel like strangling people who eat loudly. And you can't eat chips silently. On the other hand, I don't do everything I feel like doing.

Well, I think the crunching got on her nerves.....I know that I want to strangle people as well that talk and crunch in my ear in the movie theatre.

After checking the vid out again....I feel that the whole thing may have possibly been staged.

• Like 2

I feel like this whole thing was staged, or everyone 'involved' in the initial fight was in on it. Astra00's got it pegged. People nowadays, with the prevalence of hand held recording devices, just want any chance to be 'famous' for any amount of time for any reason at all, even if it makes them seem loony as a toon.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

Well, I think the crunching got on her nerves.....I know that I want to strangle people as well that talk and crunch in my ear in the movie theatre.

After checking the vid out again....I feel that the whole thing may have possibly been staged.

Or she had problems of her own, was extremelly irritated and crunching was just that little detail she needed to explode.

Moving few seats away would be a better idea, but it's kind of too late...

• Like 1

And by demonic posession, she means Tourette syndrome?

Some one better drill a hole in her head to let it out.

Ban Pringles.

I agree.we can't run the risk of offending demons!

This whole thing seems staged to me.. But....

I thought it interesting that the transit system can hand out fines like that. I mean, the article said the police weren't involved, that would mean the transit system gave the fine, yes?

Good old click bait. Train fight blamed on an attempt for 15 minutes of fame doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?