Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts

NB08

I am wondering do spirit boxes really work. I have a few EVP's but I am wondering if maybe I could find out more information from whatever is on the EVP. Is there a negative effect to using them?Thanks.

Sure buy one on eBay they work. There are lots of videos on u tube about spirit boxs

Welcome to UM NB08 :st

Try using the search box in the upper right corner. Use keywords like spirit box, franks box. There are a few threads out here with the kind of information you are looking for.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM NB08 :st

Try using the search box in the upper right corner. Use keywords like spirit box, franks box. There are a few threads out here with the kind of information you are looking for.

Thanks so much for your reply. I did go to Youtube and looked at some videos there. It said if you use these eventually you will here them with your own ears. Though I am accepting of the fact that I live with ghosts, I don't want to hear them all the time. I have some EVP's and I used wavepad to take a better listen to them, I can hear three different voices. A man,a woman and a little boy. I wanted to use the spirit box to try and find out why they are here as the house is not that old,built in 1975.

Edited by NB08

Jewelry boxes sometimes work if you marry the right man. You buy a big one and they fill it up. You can get them on ebay. You're welcome.

• Like 2

Jewelry boxes sometimes work if you marry the right man. You buy a big one and they fill it up. You can get them on ebay. You're welcome.

Don't need a man to buy me jewelry, I sell it!

• Like 1

Don't need a man to buy me jewelry, I sell it!

My birthday is in July and I prefer white gold or silver because of my pale complexion. :tu:

• Like 1