Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Silent Scope FBI Phone Number

scarfaceone

Apparently someone said that when they completed Silent Scope by Konami. They had an FBI Recruit phone number appear on the screen. Is this true?

sounds a bit far fetched

I'm not sure what version this is supposedly linked to, but here is (I believe) the screens from the gba version.

http://www.vgmuseum....d/gba/b/sil.htm <--- good ending

http://www.vgmuseum....b/silarcbad.htm <--- Bad ending

Seems there is no number shown here, though if I knew the game system, I could try harder to pull up it's screens.

EDIT: I found a playthrough (they ported it over to the playstation with some technical dodadery) The video is 22 minutes, but I'll link to the beginning of the credits. I did not see a number.

http://youtu.be/HaO0h0isLyw?t=19m16s

Edited by RedSquirrel

Jeez, about durn time. I guess I cannot timestamp if I want it to work.
Just jump ahead to 19:16 for the end.

I could not edit further on my previous post, I apologize.

According to wikipedia, these are the qualifications you need to join the FBI. You'll notice that "being good at a computer game where you pretend to save the President from terrorists" isn't an adequate substitute for any of these, let alone all of them:

To apply to become an FBI agent, an applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 37. Due to the decision in Robert P. Isabella v. Department of State and Office of Personnel Management, 2008 M.S.P.B. 146, preference-eligible veterans may apply after age 37. In 2009, the Office of Personnel Management issued implementation guidance on the Isabella decision.[58] The applicant must also hold American citizenship, have a clean record, and hold a four-year bachelor's degree. All FBI employees require a Top Secret (TS) security clearance, and in many instances, employees need a TS/SCI (Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information) clearance.[59] To get a security clearance, all potential FBI personnel must pass a series of Single Scope Background Investigations (SSBI), which are conducted by the Office of Personnel Management.[60] Special Agents candidates also have to pass a Physical Fitness Test (PFT), which includes a 300-meter run, one-minute sit-ups, maximum push-ups, and a 1.5-mile (2.4 km) run. Personnel must pass a polygraph test with questions including possible drug use.[citation needed]Applicants who fail polygraphs may not gain employment with the FBI.[61]

• Like 3

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....

Yeah, I beat this game and I got into the FBI. I've got this super cool badge and my own car and a coupon for free sandwhiches at Subway. :gun:

Haha, but being completely serious, I think it's weird for them to put their recruit number in a video game. I don't understand what that would achieve. :unsure2: